Canadian Wildfires--What in the World?

If you do not see that this was a deliberate act then I believe you are innocent and blind . Neary 400 fires all occurring at the same time !!! Do not play the silly Coincidence game yet again and as Deniers have done for Killer Shot injuries and deaths .
What are you trying to say? That the Canadian government deliberately set the fires in order to create smoke and haze in the USA? Why?

Who would imagine that a giant, but sparsely populated, country would have trouble containing a massive wildfire occurring in the most sparsely peopled, infrastructure-free part of the nation a thousand miles from the population centers?

It must be……. A CONSPIRACY!!

Who would imagine that a giant, but sparsely populated, country would have trouble containing a massive wildfire occurring in the most sparsely peopled, infrastructure-free part of the nation a thousand miles from the population centers?

Conservatives expect them to rake tens of millions of acres of remote forest

Yesterday's air quality in Illinois was unlike anything I've ever experienced before in this country, I have never seen smoke like that, it was crazy. Visibility was 1.5 miles. Looking out across the river from the highest point in my city yesterday I could barely see the other side.

I have lived in this region my entire life and have never seen or heard of anything like this.

Again.

I have lived in this region my entire life and have never seen or heard of anything like the smoke reaching so far.

Half the people in the local facebook page, just from my hometown, don't believe the govt hype about this. I don't blame them. After Covid, how can you trust anyone?

Can Canada just maybe begin to get its act together so half of my nation doesn't have the air quality of China? I'm dead sick of this. Get it together Canada!!

That is not going to happen. Canada has nearly 500 active fires and over half of them are out of control. It is estimated 80% are due to lighting brought on by high temperatures. Over 17 million acres have been burned and there is no end in sight. When the bad air quality in your area get's better depends on the wind. The smoke is going to be around all summer. As the old Al Jolson song goes, "You Ain't see nothing yet".

That is not going to happen. Canada has nearly 500 active fires and over half of them are out of control. It is estimated 80% are due to lighting brought on by high temperatures. Over 17 million acres have been burned and there is no end in sight. When the bad air quality in your area get's better depends on the wind. The smoke is going to be around all summer. As the old Al Jolson song goes, "You Ain't see nothing yet".

Did they spend so much money chasing down hate speech violators and truck drivers who didn't want vaccines that they have nothing left to put out the fires, or what?

I live just south of Montreal which has the worst air in the world. Come here and breathe the air.

So you're not even American? You're Canadian? Or you live in the beautiful areas of northern Vermont/NH?

So you're not even American? You're Canadian? Or you live in the beautiful areas of northern Vermont/NH?
Montreal June 26th
355276641_848178023404127_6945566573671040641_n.jpg

The sun. Montreal.
356385233_2691154814360339_6771366027400900855_n.jpg

Last edited:
Northern VT/NH.

Just got back from a vacation to VT/Maine/Boston. We flew into Burlington, drove to Stowe and stayed two nights there, then drove through the White Mountains to Portland, ME. Beautiful country.

Ya know you could have stopped by and said hello. :cool:

Might have done just that had I known! We looked up how much snow Stowe gets per year. We found anything from around 200 inches/year to 89 inches/year. Either way, a LOT--but I'm thinking 200 may be a bit high if it's not water-enhanced, like off the Great Lakes or the ocean?

What are you trying to say? That the Canadian government deliberately set the fires in order to create smoke and haze in the USA? Why?
First examine the facts and /or probabilities before making hard conclusions . In my world I look at weather anomalies world wide and look at sites such as Geo Engineering Watch , keeping an open mind and assess probabilities of manipulation, particularly when I also see the absurd rise in incidents ruining food sources,--- The recent Texas Barn Cow Massacre as an example -- see separate topic. The only problem with labelling this approach as Conspiracy is that it is actually Critical Analysis and apart from the strange Flat Earth theory (inserted by CIA ) just about every major conspiracy theory has come true . Even UFO crash retrievals -- see Zero Hedge today . Then look at Canada , see who runs and ruins it and his relation with the WEF ( Deep State) and then consider manipulation hypotheses .Just imho.

Might have done just that had I known! We looked up how much snow Stowe gets per year. We found anything from around 200 inches/year to 89 inches/year. Either way, a LOT--but I'm thinking 200 may be a bit high if it's not water-enhanced, like off the Great Lakes or the ocean?
Well there's lake Champlain, the ocean might have some effect and they make their own snow to keep the tourists coming around. Next time you come here have lunch at the Matterhorn in Stowe. Amazing food. One of the bands I'm in plays there 10-15 times every winter. They have been rated the #1 Après-ski restaurants in the nation.

Well there's lake Champlain, the ocean might have some effect and they make their own snow to keep the tourists coming around. Next time you come here have lunch at the Matterhorn in Stowe. Amazing food. One of the bands I'm in plays there 10-15 times every winter. They have been rated the #1 Après-ski restaurants in the nation.

We did not eat there. We did eat at the Von Trapp place--that food wasn't great, very touristy--and The Bench, which was great. Smelled like a campfire sorta due to the wood-fired oven.

Forum List

Back