Canadian Muslim thinks she's better than everyone else

I'm a conservative. It's just that there doesn't seem to be a law on how she shouldn't wear veil. She is exerting her right.

According to the courts, but the government rules are you remove your covering during the oath, she should have shown the respect her new country deserves and went along with it. Instead, she had to go after them.

Ah, if that's the law, then she probably should have followed it or postpone citizenship until she fixed the law. That law can be changed to accommodate for different religions.

The PC Police get very cranky when you hold a mirror to their face, don't they?

You're right, sometimes I do get cranky when I see people disrespect an entire segment of the world's population, a group that includes many of my friends - and in doing so echo the same rhetoric that Hitler used to slaughter my family.

But then I remember that you're all insignificant and impotent rage-filled whiners, and that does make me feel better.
Just curious, when you say "you're all....", to whom are you referring?

A whole lot of people. You are included, obviously - with your complete obsession over your massive "PC" conspiracy.

I'm a conservative. It's just that there doesn't seem to be a law on how she shouldn't wear veil. She is exerting her right.

According to the courts, but the government rules are you remove your covering during the oath, she should have shown the respect her new country deserves and went along with it. Instead, she had to go after them.
But you dont have the power to make her do what you think she should do. Youre not even relevant to her.

A women wearing a nijab could be anyone. It makes sense that people about to take an oath be required to verify who they are. This ruling is pure bullshit.
Who told you she didnt verify who she was? Your strawman has been burned to the ground.

NO. What should have been done is an accomadation oh boy thats really bad spelling to allow her to take her oath.

It is amazing to watch how fast you guys have turned from all your claims of fightimg for "religious freedom".

It's more amazing to watch liberals bend over and grab their ankles.

:lol:

How does a Canadian woman swearing her oath of citizenship in a niqab effect you in any way?

You guys are becoming such clowns, it's hard to believe that it's not some massively coordinated prank to make conservatives look bad.

This bitch has made it an issue.

No, the people who tried to stop her from taking her oath made it an issue.

A women wearing a nijab could be anyone. It makes sense that people about to take an oath be required to verify who they are. This ruling is pure bullshit.
Who told you she didnt verify who she was? Your strawman has been burned to the ground.

NO. What should have been done is an accomadation oh boy thats really bad spelling to allow her to take her oath.
I think the ruling is an accommodation so there is no silliness next time. Its complete bullshit there was an issue in the first place.

Would you feel the same if this case revolved around a Jewish man refusing to remove his kippah?

An oath? I guarantee that oath contained stuff forbidden by Islam. So she can not claim she strictly adheres to her religion in the first place.

An oath? I guarantee that oath contained stuff forbidden by Islam. So she can not claim she strictly adheres to her religion in the first place.
Where did she claim that and how do you know what parts of Islam she follows and what parts she doesnt.?

???
Discover Canada
The Oath of Citizenship / Le serment de citoyenneté
I swear (or affirm)
That I will be faithful
And bear true allegiance
To Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second
Queen of Canada
Her Heirs and Successors
And that I will faithfully observe
The laws of Canada
And fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen.​

You're right, sometimes I do get cranky when I see people disrespect an entire segment of the world's population, a group that includes many of my friends - and in doing so echo the same rhetoric that Hitler used to slaughter my family.

But then I remember that you're all insignificant and impotent rage-filled whiners, and that does make me feel better.

A whole lot of people. You are included, obviously - with your complete obsession over your massive "PC" conspiracy.
Ah.

Well, here are a couple of proud Democrats who think that regressive leftists have gone FAR too far with the "massive PC conspiracy", and a few more who wrote about it.

You're welcome!

157291_5_.jpg

51fSb7GsG7L._AA160_.jpg

Am I?

Lets lay it out there for fun.

When I first walked in the room Sunni Man was so over me. We were so opposites and for good reason. We've worked it out over the years big time. This board has really been awesome this way.

Believe it or not you've saved a quizzillion dollars in therapy fees.

:lol:

This forum could use a few conservative mods, it's way out of balance.

No one's forcing you to post here. If you don't like it here, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.
Retard.
Thanks for announcing your condition but everyone pretty much figured it out already.
You just announced that you are a retard, which everybody has known for a long time.

Where did she claim that and how do you know what parts of Islam she follows and what parts she doesnt.?
So she gets to pick and choose what parts of Islam she follows?

This forum could use a few conservative mods, it's way out of balance.

No one's forcing you to post here. If you don't like it here, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.
Retard.
Thanks for announcing your condition but everyone pretty much figured it out already.
You just announced that you are a retard, which everybody has known for a long time.
I just agreed with your announcement that you are a retard. See below.

So she gets to pick and choose what parts of Islam she follows?
Yes. Who said she doesnt? Christians do it all the time. Thats why its called religous freedom.

Ah.

Well, here are a couple of proud Democrats who think that regressive leftists have gone FAR too far with the "massive PC conspiracy", and a few more who wrote about it.

You're welcome!

157291_5_.jpg

51fSb7GsG7L._AA160_.jpg

The fact that you can find others that share your delusion does not impress me.

The funniest part is that I actually agree with you (and your list of comrades-in-arms) on a lot of issues, except for the massive conspiracy part.

Forum List

Back