Canadian Muslim thinks she's better than everyone else

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Instead of joining the Canadian family, and going along with what ALL other immigrants must do, Muslims believe they should be exempt.
Just another reason why Muslims should stay in Islamic nations.
Stay home Muslims, you do not belong in the West !!!!

Canada court rules for niqab wearer in citizenship ceremonies

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The Canadian Federal Court of Appeals, weighing in on an issue that has proved pivotal in the campaign for the Oct. 19 election, ruled on Monday in favour of a Muslim woman who has sought to take the oath of citizenship with her face veiled.

Canada court rules for niqab wearer in citizenship ceremonies

It's not about going along with someone else but whether something is rightfully entitled or not. She has the right to wear a veil if her religion says so.

It is amazing to watch how fast you guys have turned from all your claims of fightimg for "religious freedom".

It's more amazing to watch liberals bend over and grab their ankles.

:lol:

How does a Canadian woman swearing her oath of citizenship in a niqab effect you in any way?

You guys are becoming such clowns, it's hard to believe that it's not some massively coordinated prank to make conservatives look bad.

A women wearing a nijab could be anyone. It makes sense that people about to take an oath be required to verify who they are. This ruling is pure bullshit.

It is amazing to watch how fast you guys have turned from all your claims of fightimg for "religious freedom".

How does a Canadian woman swearing her oath of citizenship in a niqab effect you in any way?

You guys are becoming such clowns, it's hard to believe that it's not some massively coordinated prank to make conservatives look bad.

Why should they be treated differently ?
They want to leave their shit holes and live in the west then they should expect to be treated like all other immigrants.
Fuck em, grow some balls.

How does a gay Muslim in Iran being jailed or beaten or slaughtered affect you in any way?

You folks do work hard for the PC-protected religion.

What do gay Iranians have to do with this story?

This isn't about me being "PC", this is about you being an anti-Muslim bigot.

They want to leave their shit holes and live in the west then they should expect to be treated like all other immigrants.

This statement could just as easily be applied to Cakes by Melissa people.

How does a gay Muslim in Iran being jailed or beaten or slaughtered affect you in any way?

Yet another fabulous example, thanks. If it doesn't support the PC-Protected Religion, it isn't important. At least you folks are consistent.

And right away with "Anti-Muslim bigot" - just like screaming "racist", you folks have to try that one.

How cliche.

Yet another fabulous example, thanks. If it doesn't support the PC-Protected Religion, it isn't important. At least you folks are consistent.

And right away with "Anti-Muslim bigot" - just like screaming "racist", you folks have to try that one.

How cliche.

Why don't you explain to me exactly why gay Iranians are relevant to this thread, aside from the fact that they're all stinky gross poopy-headed Muslims?

This statement could just as easily be applied to Cakes by Melissa people.

Cakes By Melissa is a private business, the citizenship oath is government. She shouldn't expect special treatment, the fact that she went after the government tells me she has no intentions of being part of the Canadian melting pot. These people are not going to be stewards of western culture, instead they'll be working to tear it down and replace it with their own culture.
They need to stay the fuck home where they belong.

How cliche.

The "B" word, expect nothing else from the lib bots.

How cliche.

Why don't you explain to me exactly why gay Iranians are relevant to this thread, aside from the fact that they're all stinky gross poopy-headed Muslims?
Hey, maybe you're not being obtuse, perhaps your hardcore partisan ideology has you all blinded 'n stuff.

The key is how it affects you, which it does not, which was YOUR point when you were so obediently deflecting for the PC-Protected Religion.

Simple enough?

How cliche.

As for the "cliche", If you don't like me calling you a "anti-muslim bigot", I'm happy to call you a sack of shit fascist anti-American **** instead, How's that for "PC"?

Forum List

Back