Canadian Muslim thinks she's better than everyone else

How does a Canadian woman swearing her oath of citizenship in a niqab effect you in any way?
How does a gay Muslim in Iran being jailed or beaten or slaughtered affect you in any way?

You folks do work hard for the PC-protected religion.

What do gay Iranians have to do with this story?

This isn't about me being "PC", this is about you being an anti-Muslim bigot.
Yet another fabulous example, thanks. If it doesn't support the PC-Protected Religion, it isn't important. At least you folks are consistent.

And right away with "Anti-Muslim bigot" - just like screaming "racist", you folks have to try that one.

How cliche.
:lol:

Why don't you explain to me exactly why gay Iranians are relevant to this thread, aside from the fact that they're all stinky gross poopy-headed Muslims?
Hey, maybe you're not being obtuse, perhaps your hardcore partisan ideology has you all blinded 'n stuff.

The key is how it affects you, which it does not, which was YOUR point when you were so obediently deflecting for the PC-Protected Religion.

Simple enough?

Well, no - your babble doesn't actually make any sense.

You're right that none of these things effect me - that's why I didn't start a thread bitching and whining about Canadian court decisions.

As for the "cliche", If you don't like me calling you a "anti-muslim bigot", I'm happy to call you a sack of shit fascist anti-American **** instead, How's that for "PC"?
Delightful!

You folks literally can't help yourselves, and it's really very amusing.

Suffice it to say, the same can be said for you.

How does a Canadian woman swearing her oath of citizenship in a niqab effect you in any way?
How does a gay Muslim in Iran being jailed or beaten or slaughtered affect you in any way?

Yet another fabulous example, thanks. If it doesn't support the PC-Protected Religion, it isn't important. At least you folks are consistent.

And right away with "Anti-Muslim bigot" - just like screaming "racist", you folks have to try that one.

How cliche.

As for the "cliche", If you don't like me calling you a "anti-muslim bigot", I'm happy to call you a sack of shit fascist anti-American **** instead, How's that for "PC"?
The sack of shit anti-American fascists are you retarded libs.

How cliche.

Go take your meds, clown.

How cliche.

Go take your meds, clown.
You are the one one drugs retard.

I'm a conservative. It's just that there doesn't seem to be a law on how she shouldn't wear veil. She is exerting her right.

It's not about going along with someone else but whether something is rightfully entitled or not. She has the right to wear a veil if her religion says so.

The problem here is that the veil coverage is man made. There is no law. It is all bullshit.

I'm a conservative. It's just that there doesn't seem to be a law on how she shouldn't wear veil. She is exerting her right.

According to the courts, but the government rules are you remove your covering during the oath, she should have shown the respect her new country deserves and went along with it. Instead, she had to go after them.

This is the veil in question fyi:
zunera-ishaq.jpg

The PC Police get very cranky when you hold a mirror to their face, don't they?

You're right, sometimes I do get cranky when I see people disrespect an entire segment of the world's population, a group that includes many of my friends - and in doing so echo the same rhetoric that Hitler used to slaughter my family.

But then I remember that you're all insignificant and impotent rage-filled whiners, and that does make me feel better.

It is amazing to watch how fast you guys have turned from all your claims of fightimg for "religious freedom".

It's more amazing to watch liberals bend over and grab their ankles.

You guys are becoming such clowns, it's hard to believe that it's not some massively coordinated prank to make conservatives look bad.

This bitch has made it an issue.

It is amazing to watch how fast you guys have turned from all your claims of fightimg for "religious freedom".

You guys are becoming such clowns, it's hard to believe that it's not some massively coordinated prank to make conservatives look bad.

Why should they be treated differently ?
They want to leave their shit holes and live in the west then they should expect to be treated like all other immigrants.
Fuck em, grow some balls.
Religious freedom. Thats why.

The PC Police get very cranky when you hold a mirror to their face, don't they?

You're right, sometimes I do get cranky when I see people disrespect an entire segment of the world's population, a group that includes many of my friends - and in doing so echo the same rhetoric that Hitler used to slaughter my family.

But then I remember that you're all insignificant and impotent rage-filled whiners, and that does make me feel better.
Just curious, when you say "you're all....", to whom are you referring?

This bitch has made it an issue.
and won.

Forum List

Back