Canadian Convoy Astroturf

They don’t get that. They politicize everything into left or right. Truckers to them are on the right, so they hate them.

Simpletons.
It's just part of "The Excuse". Can't have a fascist coup without some sort of justification. Out of all the possible excuses this one seems like a poor choice.

It would be by someone like you that is paid by the government to make it look like the opposition did it, so let not pretend you wouldn’t jump for a chance for shame and dishonor if you knew it would destroy your opposition…

Exactly. Idiots like occupied Wall Street are complete hypocrites:

99B7DB5F-FD17-41B7-A23C-81B48D0B261B.jpeg

I think like someone that knows what the right is actually up to. This protest convoy was a parody of what the right thinks a protest is. It was never about vaccine mandates. It was an opportunity to act like jackasses and vent some rage and that's all that was accomplished. Just another beta test for insurrection.

Act like jackasses? No property damage worth mentioning, no injuries to officers that I've seen so far, taking their arrests like men/women.

Actual, effective civil disobedience, something your side can't seem to perfect recently.

It's just part of "The Excuse". Can't have a fascist coup without some sort of justification. Out of all the possible excuses this one seems like a poor choice.
Yeah demanding government stop pushing vaccine mandates is so damned FASCIST!

You are terribly confused. You must watch Rachel and Jake religiously.

There's that bit of Orwellian doublethink that we've been seeing.

Those protesting against an outrageous overreach and abuse of government force are the “Fascists”.

Given that we now have clear, credible reports of officers engaging in looting, perhaps some of them should wind up injured or worse. It used to be accepted practice to shoot looters.

I wouldn't call it looting, I would call it illegal confiscation of property.

Since it's Canada they probably don't have a strong version of 4th amendment protections that we take for granted.

There's that bit of Orwellian doublethink that we've been seeing.

Those protesting against an outrageous overreach and abuse of government force are the “Fascists”.
Bingo. You are so right. Orwell certainly was a prophet.

Since it's Canada they probably don't have a strong version of 4th amendment protections that we take for granted.

It's looting.

Let us not allow the criminals to justify their crimes by trying to redefine the meanings of well-established words. It's bad enough that they get to use the color of authority as cover for their crimes.

It doesn't matter how the laws may be crafted to twist the truth; taking advantage of a social upheaval to steal is looting.

Except that the fourth amendment died long ago. Like much of the Bill of Rights.

It's looting.

Let us not allow the criminals to justify their crimes by trying to redefine the meanings of well-established words. It's bad enough that they get to use the color of authority as cover for their crimes.

It doesn't matter how the laws may be crafted to twist the truth; taking advantage of a social upheaval to steal is looting.

No, it's illegal seizure of property by a government agent, which is far far worse.

lawlessness by those who are supposed to be upholding the law needs a separate term than lawlessness by those who are lawless.

All part of the same fight, and it's funny to see how nervous this makes progs like you.

Ordinary people, even some more on your side than ours, getting sick of the bullshit. Look at the 3 SF School board members recalled That couldn't have happened if just "a right wing wacko fringe" was ticked off about all the bullshit.

But keep toeing the lefty line that this is somehow just quacks and shills.
Freedom is so NOT understood by slaves..

No, it's illegal seizure of property by a government agent, which is far far worse.

lawlessness by those who are supposed to be upholding the law needs a separate term than lawlessness by those who are lawless.

Stealing under the conditions of social unrest, taking advantage of those conditions, makes it looting.

You're absolutely correct about the abuse of government power, and of lawlessness on the part of those who are supposed to uphold the law; and how that makes the crime even more serious.

But still, the underlying crime is looting.

Stealing under the conditions of social unrest, taking advantage of those conditions, makes it looting.

You're absolutely correct about the abuse of government power, and of lawlessness on the part of those who are supposed to uphold the law; and how that makes the crime even more serious.

But still, the underlying crime is looting.

Agree to disagree. I would call it illegal government seizure as well as police misconduct.

Agree to disagree. I would call it illegal government seizure as well as police misconduct.

It is those, but beneath those, it is looting. The conduct exactly and absolutely matches any valid definition of what constitutes looting.

A crime committed under color of authority makes that crime more serious, but it does not change what the underlying crime is. In this case, the underlying crime is of taking advantage of conditions of social unrest to engage in acts of theft and robbery. In other words, looting.

Whatever. There's a lot of right wing nutters out there. What are you going to do when one of them pulls another McVeigh? One guy with a truck full of explosives could really fuck things up for you.
You know a lot about bombs? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Forum List

Back