Canada Trucker Convoy/Protests have been a failure

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
All this time....

D266BE7F-B551-439A-9B7C-75698D000EFE.jpeg

Plus I am sure half have died off from WuFlu....I am sure the hospitals are full of those unvaccinated truckers, right?

Bueller?

Due to their dancing on war monuments, shitting in the streets, stopping working people from working, and pushing alt-right causes in general, the "truckers" (a group funded by the alt-right) sent a lot more votes to the Canadian left.

Nothing pisses people off more than putting them into a traffic jam. That's why I said it was a very bad idea for BLM to block roads, even for a few minutes. The truckers did it for weeks, so now most of Canada hates their cause even more.

By all means, bring it to the USA. We Democrats appreciate the votes that would send us. That would be why there's nobody significant in the GOP pushing for such a thing, just various grifters who can make a buck off of it.

Remember the stated purpose of the protests? If anything they made the government even more resolved to not give them what they said they wanted.
The stated purpose has been and still is to drop the mandates.

But the Globo-homos can’t give up that kind of power. They want social credit system, and the Vax passport is part of that. They need a system that punishes anyone who opposes the state.

Due to their dancing on war monuments, shitting in the streets, stopping working people from working, and pushing alt-right causes in general, the "truckers" (a group funded by the alt-right) sent a lot more votes to the Canadian left.

Nothing pisses people off more than putting them into a traffic jam. That's why I said it was a very bad idea for BLM to block roads, even for a few minutes. The truckers did it for weeks, so now most of Canada hates their cause even more.

By all means, bring it to the USA. We Democrats appreciate the votes that would send us. That would be why there's nobody significant in the GOP pushing for such a thing, just various grifters who can make a buck off of it.
Would you please link that most of Canada hates them. Thank you. You Democrats need to figure out what pronouns and bathrooms to use before judging anyone.

Nancy says the truckers are free to come protest in the Capital building

As long as they are unarmed I'm sure they will all be perfectly safe there.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean? Know what I mean?

Would you please link that most of Canada hates them. Thank you. You Democrats need to figure out what pronouns and bathrooms to use before judging anyone.
Canadians should hate the truckers

Why they are the biggest threat to Canadian democracy, true insurrectionists they are.

Is it any coincidence it just turned 1939 again?

Hmm?

"dancing on war monuments" Your side destroyed monuments, and you think that accusation holds any water?

Got a link to the "shitting on the streets thing"?

BLM just didn't block roads, they assaulted vehicles and drivers unlucky enough to enter the protest/riot areas.

So far the only people complaining are lefty douchebags like you.

Canadians should hate the truckers

Why they are the biggest threat to Canadian democracy, true insurrectionists they are.

Is it any coincidence it just turned 1939 again?

Hmm?
They're fighting for the freedom they're supposed to have. Trudeau is fighting for totalitarianism. Trudeau is the radical anti-Canadian in this equation.

They're fighting for the freedom they're supposed to have. Trudeau is fighting for totalitarianism. Trudeau is the radical anti-Canadian in this equation.
Trudy is a cookie Cutter Leftist that has run that country since the dawn of time.

You are only now understanding it is a totalitarian regime

You have no rights

None.

You don't even have a half way decent opposition party.

Forum List

Back