Canada Trucker Convoy/Protests have been a failure

Yeah it’s best when government refuses to listen to it’s people and threaten them with physical and monetary harm.
The real sign of an enlightened leader, governing by force and threats, lying about the citizenry
and gaslighting unaware Canadians.

Justin Trudeau has proven himself to be a inept cruel leader whose first instinct when confronted by the
Freedom Truckers was to run away and lie about the movement instead of meeting with them and
opening up a dialogue.

Oh, Canada....you are led by a squirrel brained coward.

1645040537036.png

It was never about mandates. It was about fascist filth trying to force policy through threats of violence.

Needless to say, it didn't work. The cockroaches are scattering. The only criticism Trudeaua has gotten from normal people is for not taking out the trash much sooner.

Go on, fascists. Try it in the USA. We double dog dare you.

It was never about mandates. It was about fascist filth trying to force policy through threats of violence.

Needless to say, it didn't work. The cockroaches are scattering. The only criticism Trudeaua has gotten from normal people is for not taking out the trash much sooner.

Ummmm, YOU are supporting the fascist, you stupid fuck!

Due to their dancing on war monuments, shitting in the streets, stopping working people from working, and pushing alt-right causes in general, the "truckers" (a group funded by the alt-right) sent a lot more votes to the Canadian left.

Nothing pisses people off more than putting them into a traffic jam. That's why I said it was a very bad idea for BLM to block roads, even for a few minutes. The truckers did it for weeks, so now most of Canada hates their cause even more.

By all means, bring it to the USA. We Democrats appreciate the votes that would send us. That would be why there's nobody significant in the GOP pushing for such a thing, just various grifters who can make a buck off of it.
Funny, but I see only canadians supporting the truckers..........Big hint for you should be when Doctors and Tow truck people join the truckers, but atlast communists/dems lie about EVERY THING.

The Truckers aren't shitting in the streets--that is a dem communist thing that they always do--stop accusing others of doing what your group does.

Trudy is a cookie Cutter Leftist that has run that country since the dawn of time.

You are only now understanding it is a totalitarian regime

You have no rights

None.

You don't even have a half way decent opposition party.

You can't even properly explain the politics of American leftists, you shouldn't even try to explain those in other countries.

The only opposition we have is the Conservative Party of Canada which is really a Western Rump party, which suffers from the usual conservative problems of lots of dogma and hate on leftists, but short on actual policy. We had 12 years of mostly minority Conservative government and our wages stagnated, our deficit ballooned, the rich got richer, and the poor got poorer.

The problem is that Conservatives are incapable of managing or running anything. They're more concerned about playing politics than in doing the work.

Funny, but I see only canadians supporting the truckers..........Big hint for you should be when Doctors and Tow truck people join the truckers, but atlast communists/dems lie about EVERY THING.

The Truckers aren't shitting in the streets--that is a dem communist thing that they always do--stop accusing others of doing what your group does.

Funny but I live here and I only see Americans supporting the convoy.

So, 13 "truckers" are arrested for having weapons stockpiles and planning to murder police -- and the Trump cult fascists here are still claiming it's just a legal peaceful protest. I do see why they're crying. No dead cops. The right so gets off when their side murders cops. They want to pin it on "BLM", in the hopes of starting their HolyRaceWar.

Another lesson we learn is that it's so good to be white and conservative. You can flagrantly break the law for weeks, and face no consequences at all. Then when you do eventually face consequences for your revolting actions, you get to whimper about how oppressed you are.

How are those "trucker" convoys in the USA going? Not so good? Clearly, Vlad isn't supplying any rubles for an activity that will damage the RepubliRussian brand. You'll all have to dig deep and fund it yourself.

Liar, as usual.

All this time....

View attachment 602103

Plus I am sure half have died off from WuFlu....I am sure the hospitals are full of those unvaccinated truckers, right?

Bueller?
Canadians are good at handling protesters. The truckers are even hugging the Mounties. The charges for terrorism and sedition will come later after the police make sure they have no gunnnnnsssss.

So, 13 "truckers" are arrested for having weapons stockpiles and planning to murder police -- and the Trump cult fascists here are still claiming it's just a legal peaceful protest. I do see why they're crying. No dead cops. The right so gets off when their side murders cops. They want to pin it on "BLM", in the hopes of starting their HolyRaceWar.

Another lesson we learn is that it's so good to be white and conservative. You can flagrantly break the law for weeks, and face no consequences at all. Then when you do eventually face consequences for your revolting actions, you get to whimper about how oppressed you are.

How are those "trucker" convoys in the USA going? Not so good? Clearly, Vlad isn't supplying any rubles for an activity that will damage the RepubliRussian brand. You'll all have to dig deep and fund it yourself.
There are nearly 100 arrests so far and some are very, very serious charges.
And some of them are pretending to be twukkurs.
Some might be Americans!

Forum List

Back