Canada to expand MAID to kids and mentally ill

And you don't think the State can abuse this? They've already offered it to veterans instead of actually helping them why don't you pay attention slapnuts

No the state cannot abuse it, because a person who has no capacity to consent cannot have MAID. If the person has no capacity to consent, the procedure cannot go ahead. The law will allow a shortening of the 90 day Assessment Period, if the patient has a confirmed diagnosis of a terminal illness, and they may lose the capacity to consent before the end of the 90 day period.

The government has N0T offered MAID to veterans. 0ne caseworker made such a suggestion to one veteran, and that caseworker was fired for doing so.

Why don't Y0U get your facts straight A$$hat. Lying is all your right wingers know how to do.

No the state cannot abuse it, because a person who has no capacity to consent cannot have MAID. If the person has no capacity to consent, the procedure cannot go ahead. The law will allow a shortening of the 90 day Assessment Period, if the patient has a confirmed diagnosis of a terminal illness, and they may lose the capacity to consent before the end of the 90 day period.

The government has N0T offered MAID to veterans. 0ne caseworker made such a suggestion to one veteran, and that caseworker was fired for doing so.

Why don't Y0U get your facts straight A$$hat. Lying is all your right wingers know how to do.
How are these for facts you lying fuck

You gonna apologize and retract your statement? Probably not cause you have 0 morals to begin with

How are these for facts you lying fuck

You gonna apologize and retract your statement? Probably not cause you have 0 morals to begin with

I’m the one who is owed an apology. Notice your last story is the Veterans Affairs Department investigating the idea that such suggestions were made to veterans. The worker was fired. You should read the articles you link to before you link. Three of them are all on the same case.

I’m the one who is owed an apology. Notice your last story is the Veterans Affairs Department investigating the idea that such suggestions were made to veterans. The worker was fired. You should read the articles you link to before you link. Three of them are all on the same case.
You claimed it didn't happen at all so you were wrong. Apologize liar

No they cannot. No one can sign you up for MAID, except the patient. If someone has your medical power of attorney, they cannot make application on your behalf.

MAID is Medical Assistance In Dying. There is a 90 day assessment period after application.

THE OP IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND LIES

Canadian man wants to die because he will be homeless. They've signed off on this.

Hey....wasn't this your worst fever dream about Trump?

Canada is barbaric filth, a frozen and vile backwater. They need diplomatic, economic, and military pressure on them from their powerful neighbor to shape up or ship out.

There are precious few good people there but they need to get out. It’s hopeless and beyond saving through peaceful means.

And you don't think the State can abuse this? They've already offered it to veterans instead of actually helping them why don't you pay attention slapnuts

One government employee offered it to veterans, and was promptly fired for doing so. I am paying attention that’s why I know exactly what happened.

Of course I can see the potential for abuse. Greedy relatives trying to talk grandma into offing herself, so she doesn’t run through too much of their inheritance in her declining years.

But you have to be of sound mind and pass a competency test, and a psychological evaluation, before they’ll let you do it.

I have a friend whose sister made application a couple of months ago and is still in her 90 day waiting period. She had been in your constant pain since last summer and saw no your way out of it, and was told that even with surgery she would be living the rest of her days in a nursing home. This is a professional woman, with a great deal of financial independence, who was still living in her own home, and recently purchased a brand new car.

She was angry that they wouldn’t do it right away for her. She had ignored her problem until it got too bad to fix. But they did find the underlying infection, which ended her pain. What she chooses to do when her 90 days are up, will be up to her.

I’m happy to have that option available, in the event of terminal illness, or prolonged suffering.

Canadian man wants to die because he will be homeless. They've signed off on this.

What part of “Twitter is not a source” do you fools not understand?

Canadian seniors have a guaranteed income of $18,000+ per year. People who are in poverty and homeless cannot meet the “sound mind” qualification which is the first criteria to be considered for medically assisted suicide.

We can always count on right wing posters to fall for every scare tactic and paranoid fantasy the right posts to “free speech” websites.

Just a small correction to your sad tale. The man in question was not “homeless”. He was being pushed out of his current residence and feared becoming homeless so he applied to MAID.

But the story does have a happy ending.

Canada is barbaric filth, a frozen and vile backwater. They need diplomatic, economic, and military pressure on them from their powerful neighbor to shape up or ship out.

There are precious few good people there but they need to get out. It’s hopeless and beyond saving through peaceful means.

Can we get the good hockey players out of the country before it's destroyed ?

One government employee offered it to veterans, and was promptly fired for doing so. I am paying attention that’s why I know exactly what happened.

Of course I can see the potential for abuse. Greedy relatives trying to talk grandma into offing herself, so she doesn’t run through too much of their inheritance in her declining years.

But you have to be of sound mind and pass a competency test, and a psychological evaluation, before they’ll let you do it.

I have a friend whose sister made application a couple of months ago and is still in her 90 day waiting period. She had been in your constant pain since last summer and saw no your way out of it, and was told that even with surgery she would be living the rest of her days in a nursing home. This is a professional woman, with a great deal of financial independence, who was still living in her own home, and recently purchased a brand new car.

She was angry that they wouldn’t do it right away for her. She had ignored her problem until it got too bad to fix. But they did find the underlying infection, which ended her pain. What she chooses to do when her 90 days are up, will be up to her.

I’m happy to have that option available, in the event of terminal illness, or prolonged suffering.
Obviously you aren't paying attention cause it was more than 1 you liar

And what do you get? More people dead for your death cult.

And the thread lost steam cause it was moved from current events to Canada. Pay attention much?

The thread loss team because the OP has been completely debunked, and a link to the government website which explains how the program really works debunked all of the bullshit being posted about it by the Cult Members. .

Just a small correction to your sad tale. The man in question was not “homeless”. He was being pushed out of his current residence and feared becoming homeless so he applied to MAID.

But the story does have a happy ending.

Your nation is such an atrocity that people "around the world" have to chip in money so people down on their luck don't off themselves--with govt blessing.

What a lovely place, Canada. Amirite?

Forum List

Back