Canada Strict Gun Laws Just Not Working Out As Planned

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I keep hearing about the great successes of other countries in gun laws, yet here is Canada with some of the strictest gun laws in the world, draconian in fact, not only still having gun violence, but an INCREASE in gun-related gang violence?

Unfortunately, it isn't working as they hoped and despite the National Firearms Associations efforts to try to get them to realize that one bad law thrown against another is not the solution, it appears once again, Canada's solutions for gun CRIME is to go after and hurt the average law-abiding NON-CRIMINAL citizen.

Canada unveils slightly stricter gun laws

No more need to confine the jokes to featuring Newfies.....All of Canada is now eligible!

An American, a Mexican and a Canadian are involved in a grisly crime and are all sentenced to death. The executioner told them that they would each get to choose the method by which they would die.

Their choices were: lethal injection, electric chair or by hanging.

The American was afraid of needles and didn’t want to be hanged. The American chose the electric chair.

He sat in the chair and they pulled the switch and nothing happened. The executioner said that if this happens a second time that he could go free.

They tried a second time and again nothing happened so they set him free.

The guy from Mexico was also afraid of needles and didn’t want to be hanged so he too chose the electric chair.

Once again, the chair didn’t work and he was free.

Next it was the Canadian’s turn to pick how he was to be executed.

He said "I'm afraid of needles, the electric chair won't work so you're going to have to hang me".

(Bold face BOG italics used in hope at least one liberal reading might get the joke)

Makes NO DIFFERENCE. Zilch.
I'm sick to my stomach with lack of resolve from the Right.

The Left is being mobilized strong and hard, doesn't matter by whom. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
By ANY means necessary.
If those wanting to keep the right to own arms remains silent, while those who want to take them go for the jugular, you WILL DEFINITELY lose your right to own firearms.

You can whine and complain all you want......while gun grabbers are getting it done.
You can remain in denial and fool yourself into thinking that when they come to your door to get your guns, you can stop them. No, you can't. But keep dreaming.
Noone ever thought Socialized Federally mandated health care could pass Congress. But it did.
100 years ago, noone ever thought a black man could be President....but it happened.

America is most assuredly being transformed into a Leftist, Progressive hell hole as sure as the sun rises.

As soon as the Left gets the majority back in Congress and takes the WH, I can guarantee you (mark my words), you will Progressively (and MUCH faster than you ever imagined) lose your right to own private firearms if those concerned about their Constitutional rights remain silent as they have been.

Sorry, freedom was never free. And the opposition is paying the price to steal yours while you remain silent.
Venezuelans made the same tragic miscalculation and lack of resistance. Now they have a dictator.

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
And the Right is deadly quiet while the Gun Grabbers Demand an end to your rights to own firearms.
And make NO MISTAKE....THAT is their end game.
And if you think the NRA will do it for you......you are in for a rude awakening.

Tick tock.

I keep hearing about the great successes of other countries in gun laws, yet here is Canada with some of the strictest gun laws in the world, draconian in fact, not only still having gun violence, but an INCREASE in gun-related gang violence?

Unfortunately, it isn't working as they hoped and despite the National Firearms Associations efforts to try to get them to realize that one bad law thrown against another is not the solution, it appears once again, Canada's solutions for gun CRIME is to go after and hurt the average law-abiding NON-CRIMINAL citizen.

Canada unveils slightly stricter gun laws

You see what’s happen here, right? The call for stricter gun laws in the US is forcing bad guys in the IS to do their killing in Canada. Awe gotta do is get more strict than our northern neighbors and we will have no gun killing here. Whew! Problem solved.

Forum List

Back