Some Canadian News Headlines

Discussion in 'Canada' started by longknife, Mar 20, 2018.

1. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,269
    Why is it that we care about what goes on in Mexico but almost ignore what's going on in Canada? Here's a summary of items reported in CBC, the Canadian Television and Radio Network:

Dr. Brown's Lovey pacifier and teether holders recalled because of choking hazard @ Dr. Brown's Lovey pacifier and teether holders recalled because of choking hazard | CBC News

Washington state 'allied' with B.C. on Trans Mountain pipeline concerns @ Washington state 'allied' with B.C. on Trans Mountain pipeline concerns

Alberta First Nation fears for bison herd if mega oilsands mine opens @ Poaching and proposed oilsands mine bad for bison, Alberta First Nation says

https://i.cbc.ca/1.4580617.15214758...rivatives/16x9_620/ronald-lake-bison-herd.JPG

Ontario Liberals promise new spending in pre-election speech from throne @ Speech from the throne promises big — and hints at election-defining debates to come

Health Canada to launch consultations on how high-alcohol mixed drinks should be sold @ Health Canada to launch consultations on how high-alcohol mixed drinks should be sold

Newfoundlanders in love with rural life lament small-town resettlement strategy @ Newfoundlanders in love with rural life lament small-town resettlement strategy

There is much more @ CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

2. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,269
    Here are more for today, March 22nd:

Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash — she was texting @ Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash - she was texting | CBC News

Stupid in any country!

Government scrambles to bring senators back to Ottawa to avoid pot bill defeat @ Trudeau government avoids defeat on key pot bill vote | CBC News

Alberta betting on pipelines to balance budget @ Alberta's balanced budget plan relies on pipelines and debt climbing to $96B

An Alberta sales tax: The unpopular idea that just won't die @ Why a sales tax could spring Alberta from the royalty roller-coaster — but likely won't happen

Cornered dolphins still in need of rescue from Heart's Delight harbour @ Cornered dolphins still in need of rescue from Heart's Delight harbour

Locals did manage to set them free

3. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50,282
    I don't care what happens in Mexico or Canada. I live in the United States where people are trying to turn it into Mexico.

4. feduptaxpayer

feduptaxpayer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434

And here in Canada our stunned and stupid politically correct multicultural white politicians are trying to turn Canada into a third world hell hole.

• Winner Winner x 1