Canada has warm relations with India

You are supporting a terrorist group which has been banned by the US government. But since you and your ilks are above the law, it does not really matter :)

PUNJAB FOR SIKHS YAAAYYYYYAAAAYYYYYY yipeeeee

Even Sikhs aren't stupid enough to want separation at this point. Punjab is an agrarian backwater with next-to-no tech or financial sectors (the backbone of the Indian economy) riddled with rural poverty, youth unemployment, and a major drug epidemic.

It will recede to a Yemen or a Bangladesh without the Indian central gov't.

Finally, I am beginning to see some posts that show some promise :)

Sikhs do not want separation. It is a small group called Khalistanis that want to create Khalistan. It is primarily made of uneducated, violent and misguided Sikh Jaats. On 15th August, India's independence day, there was massive parade in Canada. Sikhs were everywhere flying Indian flag. They are proud Indians. Do not mix them with Khalistanis. Jews like iRosie are engaging in wishful thinking if they think Sikhs will do anything against India.

Yes...and sadly I think you too are engaging in wishful thinking if you believe that the majority of Sikhs in the diaspora are loyal to India.

They are just being expedient. Here in the U.S., most Sikhs identify as "Indian" because their numbers are dwarfed by Indian Hindus of various backgrounds...and seeing the success and prosperity of "Indian-Americans", they are fine latching onto that label.

In Canada, however, they have the demographic advantage and feel emboldened to live out their Khalistani fantasies. In places like Metro Vancouver (Surrey) and the Greater Toronto Area (Brampton), Punjabi Sikh ethnic enclaves bear witness to the community routinely demonizing India and lionizing the Khalistani movement.

I do not live in Canada so I do not know much about Canada but as far as US is concerned, all Indians, Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, etc come together. I was under the impression that it was the same way in Canada if not then Indians have some work to do in Canada.

Vik, let me take a minute to explain the roots of my antipathy towards the Sikhs....I am proud to call myself a military historian. I did a minor in it during my undergrad days. The Sikhs as a people have a collective psyche which is built entirely around a puffed-up sense of pride due to martial prowess/military endeavors.....so much so that they distort history to denigrate Hindus. They don't realize how easy it is to shut them down by appealing to the following:
1) They diss the Rajputs for entering into matrimonial alliances with the Mughals....without ever realizing that the Rajput rebellion against the Mughals during the 17th century (Durga Das Rathore) weakened Mughal power in the North long before the Khalsa was formed. Or that the Rajputs, Gujars, and Chalukyas (Kannadas) defeated the Arabs in the 8th century, hence why the Indian kingdoms were never conquered by the Arabs
2) It was the Hindus (Maratha empire+Dewan Mokham Chand/Misr Diwan Chand) who defeated Islamic power in every inch of the Indian subcontinent. What did their Sikh misls accomplish against the Mughals? Why are they so proud when in fact they were subjugated tributary vassals of the Maratha empire who conducted raids in the cis-sutlej regions of Punjab in the 18th century?
3)Telugu Nayakas (Keladi Chenamma), Garhwalis defeated the Mughals....Garhwalis also defeated the Pashtuns of Rohilkhand. So why are Sikh victories against Mughals/Afghans any special? Especially when both only happened in thanks to Marathas who conquered the Mughals and weakened the Afghans after Panipat.
4) Telugu Nayakas (Vijayanagara), the Oriyan kingdom, Rajputs held off Islamic conquest for 300-500 years, respectively. Punjabis were decimated after losing to Ghaznavi in a short span of time and spent 900 years under Muzzie rule.
5) They were defeated handily by the Brits in 4 years. The Hindu Gurkhas defeated the Brits when the latter tried to take Nepal, the Hindu Marathas defeated Portuguese colonialists, and my Hindu Malayali Nairs absolutely pulverized the Dutch colonial scumbags. Why do they have no claim to fame in defeating Euro colonial forces?
6) They brag about Guru Teg Bahadur being Hindi ki Chadar, Guru Gobind Singh as savior, Bhagat Singh, the Sikh presence in the INA.....without ever realizing that the former two were two gandus who got killed and never saved anyone outside of KPs/Punjab....and Bhagat Singh was a nobody. The Sikh presence in INA means jack....it was a Bengali Hindu Brahmin (Bose) who lead that charge and liberated India from the British nitwits, not the Sickhs or a Gujarati daal-eater like Gandhi. Even Clement Attlee's declassified reports have attested to it.
7) Punjab's greatest military honors belong to pre-Sikh Mauryan Empire victories over the Ancient Greek Seleucids who were absolutely slaughtered by Chandra Gupta. The greatest organic revolt against the British Raj was the Tamil Polygar kingdom wars.....Sikhs don't match it whatsoever. Also, they are racist toward black Madrasis even though Tamils slaughtered the Sikhs like the maggots they are/were during the IPKF operations in Sri Lanka (where two SL Tamil Iyer Brahmins were in important positions with LTTE) Embarassing ordeal for them!
Last: They take pride in the Sino-Sikh wars.....even though it was truly the Sino-Dogra wars per historians, and the Dogras who inflicted military defeats on the Chinese forces when they invaded Ladakh/Tibet/etc.

Last last: They have the worst hygiene of all South Asians- who are without a doubt the dirtiest, smelliest people on the planet.

Even Sikhs aren't stupid enough to want separation at this point. Punjab is an agrarian backwater with next-to-no tech or financial sectors (the backbone of the Indian economy) riddled with rural poverty, youth unemployment, and a major drug epidemic.

Sikhs do not want separation. It is a small group called Khalistanis that want to create Khalistan. It is primarily made of uneducated, violent and misguided Sikh Jaats. On 15th August, India's independence day, there was massive parade in Canada. Sikhs were everywhere flying Indian flag. They are proud Indians. Do not mix them with Khalistanis. Jews like iRosie are engaging in wishful thinking if they think Sikhs will do anything against India.

Yes...and sadly I think you too are engaging in wishful thinking if you believe that the majority of Sikhs in the diaspora are loyal to India.

They are just being expedient. Here in the U.S., most Sikhs identify as "Indian" because their numbers are dwarfed by Indian Hindus of various backgrounds...and seeing the success and prosperity of "Indian-Americans", they are fine latching onto that label.

In Canada, however, they have the demographic advantage and feel emboldened to live out their Khalistani fantasies. In places like Metro Vancouver (Surrey) and the Greater Toronto Area (Brampton), Punjabi Sikh ethnic enclaves bear witness to the community routinely demonizing India and lionizing the Khalistani movement.

I do not live in Canada so I do not know much about Canada but as far as US is concerned, all Indians, Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, etc come together. I was under the impression that it was the same way in Canada if not then Indians have some work to do in Canada.

Vik, let me take a minute to explain the roots of my antipathy towards the Sikhs....I am proud to call myself a military historian. I did a minor in it during my undergrad days. The Sikhs as a people have a collective psyche which is built entirely around a puffed-up sense of pride due to martial prowess/military endeavors.....so much so that they distort history to denigrate Hindus. They don't realize how easy it is to shut them down by appealing to the following:
1) They diss the Rajputs for entering into matrimonial alliances with the Mughals....without ever realizing that the Rajput rebellion against the Mughals during the 17th century (Durga Das Rathore) weakened Mughal power in the North long before the Khalsa was formed. Or that the Rajputs, Gujars, and Chalukyas (Kannadas) defeated the Arabs in the 8th century, hence why the Indian kingdoms were never conquered by the Arabs
2) It was the Hindus (Maratha empire+Dewan Mokham Chand/Misr Diwan Chand) who defeated Islamic power in every inch of the Indian subcontinent. What did their Sikh misls accomplish against the Mughals? Why are they so proud when in fact they were subjugated tributary vassals of the Maratha empire who conducted raids in the cis-sutlej regions of Punjab in the 18th century?
3)Telugu Nayakas (Keladi Chenamma), Garhwalis defeated the Mughals....Garhwalis also defeated the Pashtuns of Rohilkhand. So why are Sikh victories against Mughals/Afghans any special? Especially when both only happened in thanks to Marathas who conquered the Mughals and weakened the Afghans after Panipat.
4) Telugu Nayakas (Vijayanagara), the Oriyan kingdom, Rajputs held off Islamic conquest for 300-500 years, respectively. Punjabis were decimated after losing to Ghaznavi in a short span of time and spent 900 years under Muzzie rule.
5) They were defeated handily by the Brits in 4 years. The Hindu Gurkhas defeated the Brits when the latter tried to take Nepal, the Hindu Marathas defeated Portuguese colonialists, and my Hindu Malayali Nairs absolutely pulverized the Dutch colonial scumbags. Why do they have no claim to fame in defeating Euro colonial forces?
6) They brag about Guru Teg Bahadur being Hindi ki Chadar, Guru Gobind Singh as savior, Bhagat Singh, the Sikh presence in the INA.....without ever realizing that the former two were two gandus who got killed and never saved anyone outside of KPs/Punjab....and Bhagat Singh was a nobody. The Sikh presence in INA means jack....it was a Bengali Hindu Brahmin (Bose) who lead that charge and liberated India from the British nitwits, not the Sickhs or a Gujarati daal-eater like Gandhi. Even Clement Attlee's declassified reports have attested to it.
7) Punjab's greatest military honors belong to pre-Sikh Mauryan Empire victories over the Ancient Greek Seleucids who were absolutely slaughtered by Chandra Gupta. The greatest organic revolt against the British Raj was the Tamil Polygar kingdom wars.....Sikhs don't match it whatsoever. Also, they are racist toward black Madrasis even though Tamils slaughtered the Sikhs like the maggots they are/were during the IPKF operations in Sri Lanka (where two SL Tamil Iyer Brahmins were in important positions with LTTE) Embarassing ordeal for them!
Last: They take pride in the Sino-Sikh wars.....even though it was truly the Sino-Dogra wars per historians, and the Dogras who inflicted military defeats on the Chinese forces when they invaded Ladakh/Tibet/etc.

Last last: They have the worst hygiene of all South Asians- who are without a doubt the dirtiest, smelliest people on the planet.

Nair sahib----you should take up islam---you have the personality for it. LONG LIVE KHALISTAN (----the erstwhile
Punjab thing)

You are dead wrong about Sikhs. You are confusing Sikhs with Khalistanis. Enemies of India would like Sikhs to fight rest of Indians but both Sikhs and rest of Indians are smart enough to not fall for that.

Nair sahib----you should take up islam---you have the personality for it. LONG LIVE KHALISTAN (----the erstwhile
Punjab thing)

Long live Iran! :)

Do not pollute my threads with your bigotry against Sikhs. Sikhs are honorable and respectable group of people.

you are befuddled-----SIKHS is my faves-----but EVERYONE SCREWs THEM------MUSLIMS SCREW THEN AND HINDUS SCREW THEM. I AM NOT UNCONSCIOUS. Even in the USA, they have been attacked

Hindus do not screw them but it seems like Jews want to screw them.

I have never known a jew who had anything against Sikhs------
you are delusional. They are not being attacked in the USA BY DA JOOOOOOS-----you must have been visiting a mosque. (btw----I have heard some hindu "jokes"----about Sikhs-----not funny ----but the hindus laughed----you know any
SIKH jokes??) ------Sikhs do believe that hindus screw Sikhs----ask the guy who shot INDIRA

Look in the mirror and you will see a Jew who has something against Sikhs.

what do I have against Sikhs? are you still laughing at SIKH jokes--------they ain't even slightly funny

Lay off hashish :)

oh gee-----nair sahib is STUMPED. I have no idea WHY
Sikhs hate hindus ------ANYONE? No sikh ever said to me---
I HATE HINDUS. Typically---when thrown together like in
the USA ---under various circumstances---JOOOOS get along
fine with SIKHS-----In Israel ----JOOOOS get along fine with
Druzies.

I think Jews have progressed from being victim to ones who divide and conquer :)

Druzies.

They dissemble their views here in the U.S....don't be fooled.

Lots of Khalistanis that iRosie is supporting tend to be terrorists and do not exactly love Jews. It will be a poetic justice if Khalistanis are found blowing up Israeli installations :)

Druzies.

I think Jews have progressed from being victim to ones who divide and conquer :)

right-----jooos are BIG on telling hindooooos to hate sikhs

Druzies.

Jews are big on telling themselves that Hindus hate Sikhs. What is up with you people and hate? Why can't you people love for once? :)

Druzies.

So true when you said that Jews are no more the victim. They do divide and conquer. They are just about behind every ISM movement on earth that encourages people to fight against one another. Jews are always crying about how hard they are done by, and everybody hates them. Well, what do they expect when they treat every gentile on earth like they were scum and their slaves. Jews are the least people who suffer in the world. It is the rest of us earthlings that take all the suffering for and from them. Victims my butt.

Druzies.

Jews are big on telling themselves that Hindus hate Sikhs. What is up with you people and hate? Why can't you people love for once? :)

I have never met a jew who told me "hindus hate Sikhs"-----
I have met lots of SIKHS who held a grudge against Hindus---which explained to me-----on MY ASKING----"why did the sikh
body guard murder Indira". Were you to tell me that some JOOOS you know said to YOU------"I AM A JEW AND I KNOW THAT YOU HINDUS HATE SIKHS" then I would know you for what you are------a shit mouth liar. I also asked-----"why did the TAMIL GIRL murder RAJIV?"------I asked a HINDU----
tamil from India------very pleasant very peaceful guy. I said---
"tamils are not militant" ( I meant the ones in India) He laughed and shook his head. and laughed again and said
"you don't know" Gee---the guy is a strict vegetarian-----does not eat even eggs

Druzies.

I have met lots of SIKHS who held a grudge against Hindus---which explained to me-----on MY ASKING----"why did the sikh
body guard murder Indira". Were you to tell me that some JOOOS you know said to YOU------"I AM A JEW AND I KNOW THAT YOU HINDUS HATE SIKHS" then I would know you for what you are------a shit mouth liar. I also asked-----"why did the TAMIL GIRL murder RAJIV?"------I asked a HINDU----
"tamils are not militant" ( I meant the ones in India) He laughed and shook his head. and laughed again and said
"you don't know" Gee---the guy is a strict vegetarian-----does not eat even eggs

Are you setting up for Israel to rule the world? :) I have put a smiley but the way you people are progressing, once you people complete your conquest of The United States of America, you will have pretty decent chance of ruling the world. I am not excited about the outcome given the hatred Jews have towards Indic people (Hindus, Buddhists, Jain, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, etc) but we must recognize the new ruling class of the world -- Jews. Congratulations! It is an impressive feat.

Druzies.

Are you setting up for Israel to rule the world? :) I have put a smiley but the way you people are progressing, once you people complete your conquest of The United States of America, you will have pretty decent chance of ruling the world. I am not excited about the outcome given the hatred Jews have towards Indic people (Hindus, Buddhists, Jain, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, etc) but we must recognize the new ruling class of the world -- Jews. Congratulations! It is an impressive feat.

oh gee-----you converted to islam. Does your family know?

Druzies.

IRosie, we now know who gave the world communism, and who enslaved and murdered millions of innocent people thanks to communism, and now thanks to the internet we all know. You and your tribe have now been outed, and you cannot get away with the bs that your tribe once got away with. The innocent people who were enslaved by your tribe and the crimes against humanity communist system that was forced on them will never be forgotten or forgiven. Your tribe will pay for your inhumanity towards the rest of the world one day. It's all just a matter of time. Your tribe has tried and has still failed in it's conquest for world domination, and like all other dictators and warlords have found out is that no one has ever done or ever been able to control and conquer the world. The world is just too big and full of people in the know who will never allow it to happen. But keep on trying but I think that you are going to find it all just an exercise in futility. As Vikrant says "congratulations" for getting this far. It truly is an impressive feat.

The ordinary Jew does just not get the fact that they are being used as cannon fodder by their zionist leaders as the rest of the gentiles are. The internet will tell you all you need to read and learn about this.

The ordinary Jew does just not get the fact that they are being used as cannon fodder by their zionist leaders as the rest of the gentiles are. The internet will tell you all you need to read and learn about this.

I have been reading the internet for YEARS ------and in my childhood---(long long ago) I read the gentile islamo Nazi
literature ----EXTENSIVELY----it caught my attention because
it was ALL ABOUT ""ZIONISTS"" and joooooos. There is nothing about your filth that is left for me to "learn"

I have been reading the internet for YEARS ------and in my childhood---(long long ago) I read the gentile islamo Nazi
literature ----EXTENSIVELY----it caught my attention because
it was ALL ABOUT ""ZIONISTS"" and joooooos. There is nothing about your filth that is left for me to "learn"

Everybody is filth to you when anyone dares to question or challenge anything that has to do with jooooooooos.

Forum List

Back