Canada doesn't have military around the world

I think the more important question is not whether Canada is isolationist, but whether Canada suffers in any way. Are they under imminent threat of being attacked or invaded? Does, whatever their degree of isolationism, contribute to poor foreign relations? Are they less free a society?

It doesn't matter if Canada is isolationist, or more isolationist than others. The only thing that matters is whether Canada is succeeding in providing peace and prosperity for its people in a free society. And as it turns out, the answer is "yes" it does.

Mainly because they have the US military umbrella protecting them.
But they are hardly immune to terrorism. The perpetrators of the Y2K plot entered from Canada. And Canada is not a model of free speech. As seen here:
GAGGING US SOFTLY :: SteynOnline

True...and a HELL of a shot it was. Still, my point I think is valid. Canada does not have anything like 900 permanent bases around the world as does America. I can't recall the last time Canada lead for the cause of overseas wars.

Yet, when we who resist massive military interventionism talk about pulling back at all, we're called isolationists. No such claim about Canada, yet their military involvement around the world is comparably negligible. That's my only point.

Still, an amazing shot!

They also have about 1/10th the economy we do.
Virtually no other country has the military commitment we do. And virtually no other country has the strength and influence we do either. And that's the reason.
For people wanting the US to have less strength and influence, vote Ron Paul, for a weaker America.

What are we gaining from this alleged influence? Other than a massive deficit/debt.

Ever hear of the "Peace Dividend"? The massive deficit was caused by Democratic control of Congress for the last 5 years.

Canada is not Isolationist and they are supporters of the New World Order Globalist agenda. But they're just smarter about how they sell it to their People. Our Government just bludgeons its Citizens over the head with the Globalism/Interventionism agenda. I'm sure that's because they know our People are very uninformed & ignorant for the most part. Canada has had to take a different approach because their People are smarter and better educated than ours. So Canada is less Interventionist than us but they are still big supporters of the New World Order Globalist agenda.

I think the more important question is not whether Canada is isolationist, but whether Canada suffers in any way. Are they under imminent threat of being attacked or invaded? Does, whatever their degree of isolationism, contribute to poor foreign relations? Are they less free a society?

It doesn't matter if Canada is isolationist, or more isolationist than others. The only thing that matters is whether Canada is succeeding in providing peace and prosperity for its people in a free society. And as it turns out, the answer is "yes" it does.

You can say the same thing about most industrialized nations around the world comparable to the US.

None of them have anything coming close to the foreign military presence we have. Does that mean they are doomed? Under dire threats to their vital interests?

Supposedly we're all over the world spending billions to protect our vital interests? Are we the only nation with vital interests all over the globe that need protecting,

or is the 'vital interest' argument a crock?

They also have about 1/10th the economy we do.
Virtually no other country has the military commitment we do. And virtually no other country has the strength and influence we do either. And that's the reason.
For people wanting the US to have less strength and influence, vote Ron Paul, for a weaker America.

What are we gaining from this alleged influence? Other than a massive deficit/debt.

Ever hear of the "Peace Dividend"? The massive deficit was caused by Democratic control of Congress for the last 5 years.

Shut up.

The peace dividend was the alleged savings we were supposed to get from the supposed end of the Cold War.

Of course Bush Sr. and company quickly began manufacturing a new boogie man in the Middle East.

Canada is not Isolationist and they are supporters of the New World Order Globalist agenda. But they're just smarter about how they sell it to their People. Our Government just bludgeons its Citizens over the head with the Globalism/Interventionism agenda. I'm sure that's because they know our People are very uninformed & ignorant for the most part. Canada has had to take a different approach because their People are smarter and better educated than ours. So Canada is less Interventionist than us but they are still big supporters of the New World Order Globalist agenda.

It's a big conspiracy, eh?

Remember Rwanda, motherfucker.

Shut up.

The peace dividend was the alleged savings we were supposed to get from the supposed end of the Cold War.

Of course Bush Sr. and company quickly began manufacturing a new boogie man in the Middle East.

Eat shit, asshole.

The Democrats spent it as fast as it came in. That's why we didnt see lower taxes and did see deficits during hte Clinton era.

The bottom line is that the Military Industrial Complex has ruled the U.S. for several decades. And that is obviously not a big issue in Canada. Our private business enterprises have been decimated and most good manufacturing jobs have been shipped out of the country. All we have left now is a very powerful Military Industrial Complex that manufactures weapons and sells them abroad. That's the strongest part of our Economy. We are now a thoroughly Militarized Nation. The Wall Street,Political,and Military Elite just keep on getting richer while Main Street just gets poorer & poorer. And that's the reality. It's a very sad reality for sure.

The bottom line is that the Military Industrial Complex has ruled the U.S. for several decades. And that is obviously not a big issue in Canada. Our private business enterprises have been decimated and most good manufacturing jobs have been shipped out of the country. All we have left now is a very powerful Military Industrial Complex that manufactures weapons and sells them abroad. That's the strongest part of our Economy. We are now a thoroughly Militarized Nation. The Wall Street,Political,and Military Elite just keep on getting richer while Main Street just gets poorer & poorer. And that's the reality. It's a very sad reality for sure.

The world must look very scary to you. Have you seen a doctor?

It's not a Conspiracy so much. It's just reality. Check out the 'Council On Foreign Relations.' It's made up of both Republicans & Democrats. They have a shared New World Order Globalist goal.

It's not a Conspiracy so much. It's just reality. Check out the 'Council On Foreign Relations.' It's made up of both Republicans & Democrats. They have a shared New World Order Globalist goal.

Newsflash: Most political bodies in the US is made up of Republicans and Democrats. Imagine that.

I'm not scared. It does make me sad from time to time though. I'm just pointing out reality. We are now a thoroughly Militarized Nation. Most of the good paying manufacturing jobs have been sent out of the country. Now it's all about manufacturing and selling those weapons. That's why the Military Industirial Complex needs to keep us in a permanent state of War. The Political Elite just go along because they're getting rich too. But the People are suffering and only have more War to look forward to. So no,i'm not scared but i am saddened.

Last edited:

I'm not scared. It does make me sad from time to time though. I'm just pointing out reality. We are now a thoroughly Militarized Nation. Most of the good paying manufacturing jobs have been sent out of the country. Now it's all about manufacturing and selling those weapons. That's why the Military Industirial Complex needs to keep us in a permanent state of War. The Political Elite just go along because they're getting rich too. But the People are suffering and only have more War to look forward to. So no,i'm not scared but i am saddened.
You realize you sound like a moron, right? The reality is 180 degrees from that.

Hold on let me grab my talking points.

1.) Yes they're isolationist.

2.) At any moment their entire country could be blown up by terrorists, maybe even.......NOW!

3.) It's inevitable that they will succumb to Sharia Law.

4.) If they do not create a new enormous gov't program that costs billions or trillions of dollars and expand gov't to never before seen bounds, all their citizens will be stoned to death by an incoming mullah.

Lol adorable, this coming from someone who lives in round-the-clock terror at the thought of muslims destroying the country.

Hold on let me grab my talking points.

1.) Yes they're isolationist.

2.) At any moment their entire country could be blown up by terrorists, maybe even.......NOW!

3.) It's inevitable that they will succumb to Sharia Law.

4.) If they do not create a new enormous gov't program that costs billions or trillions of dollars and expand gov't to never before seen bounds, all their citizens will be stoned to death by an incoming mullah.

Pretty much sums things up. :eusa_clap:

The sad irony is that the more Globalist/Interventionist our Nation becomes,the less secure we will be. But than again,the Military Industrial Complex wants it that way huh? And the vicious circle continues to go round & round.

The sad irony is that the more Globalist/Interventionist our Nation becomes,the less secure we will be. But than again,the Military Industrial Complex wants it that way huh? And the vicious circle continues to go round & round.

Just follow the money. You either think it's an amazing coincidence all the countries we blow up either have oil or an oil pathway, or you don't.

That's why no one gives a damn if North Korea has nukes and bloodthirsty psychotic dictator and everyone has an emotional meltdown if Iran is working towards having the ability to have one.

Lol adorable, this coming from someone who lives in round-the-clock terror at the thought of muslims destroying the country.

Who would that be? Or are you just making shit up again?

Forum List

Back