CDZ Can you vote democrat and support the 2nd Amendment?

nothing about CONVERTED auto weapons , he11 , you guys cry about normal Semi Auto AR15 Rifles with Normal capacity magazines Franco .
Doesn't bother me much but these military weapons the way they look I think triggers insane people. Hunting rifles should be enough. It's not as if you Jokers are going to take on a tyrannical US Army mano a mano LOL

Buying that AR-15 gives you Rambo fantasies
--LOL

hqdefault.jpg

yeah so what

do buying a compound bow give one a rambo complex

--LOL

latest

nothing about CONVERTED auto weapons , he11 , you guys cry about normal Semi Auto AR15 Rifles with Normal capacity magazines Franco .
Doesn't bother me much but these military weapons the way they look I think triggers insane people. Hunting rifles should be enough. It's not as if you Jokers are going to take on a tyrannical US Army mano a mano LOL

--LOL

hqdefault.jpg

yeah so what

--LOL

latest

I don't know

Ask me the next time someone massacres a school or a church using a compound bow

Q. Can you vote democrat and support the 2nd Amendment

A. Sure, I support regulated capitalism and reject lassiez faire / anti regulation capitalism; I support every sane, sober and lawful citizen the right to own, possess and have in his or her custody and control to defend their home or business. I do not support unregulated gun ownership.

------------------------------- you never know whats going to happen . That being said Americans might need to join USA military to fend off the invading whoever invades the USA . AR15 is the most popular HUNTING rifle sold in the USA Franco .

View attachment 162766 Sure ya can. I'm living, breathing, gun owning proof.

Here's a nice picture for you.
Yeah that's convincing.

It's not?

How can it be?

In case you didn't know this is an anonymous board and a blacked out permit means nothing[/QUO

Yeah that's convincing.

It's not?

How can it be?

In case you didn't know this is an anonymous board and a blacked out permit means nothing

Well, that's what you get. You don't think I'd let someone like you have my name, do you?

You must be one of those people who find it necessary to lie on an anonymous forum. I'm the opposite.

Yeah OK

Next time avoid looking like an idiot and don't try to prove who you are.

Nobody cares anyway

A. Sure, I support regulated capitalism and reject lassiez faire / anti regulation capitalism; I support every sane, sober and lawful citizen the right to own, possess and have in his or her custody and control to defend their home or business. I do not support unregulated gun ownership.
we do not have unregulated gun ownership.

The fact that felons and the adjudicated mentally ill are not legally permitted to buy firearms is proof that we do not have unregulated gun ownership

Yeah that's convincing.

It's not?

How can it be?

In case you didn't know this is an anonymous board and a blacked out permit means nothing[/QUO

Yeah that's convincing.

It's not?

How can it be?

In case you didn't know this is an anonymous board and a blacked out permit means nothing

Well, that's what you get. You don't think I'd let someone like you have my name, do you?

You must be one of those people who find it necessary to lie on an anonymous forum. I'm the opposite.

Yeah OK

Nobody cares anyway

Nobody? That's funny.

I didn't try to prove who I am, pal. I simply showed you that Dem's can be supportive of the 2nd Amendment. Wise up.

The fact that felons and the adjudicated mentally ill are not legally permitted to buy firearms is proof that we do not have unregulated gun ownership

True, and I did not write that we did have unregulated gun ownership. Which belies the claim that the 2nd A. shall not be infringed is in play. However, the regs. are not effective and something more needs to be done to prevent the mass amounts of gun violence in America.

--LOL

hqdefault.jpg

yeah so what

--LOL

latest

I don't know

Ask me the next time someone massacres a school or a church using a compound bow
you are falling apart at the seams

yeah so what

--LOL

latest

I don't know

I wonder why the shooter in Las Vegas did not choose a compound crossbow as his weapon of choice?

Yeah that's convincing.

It's not?

How can it be?

Yeah that's convincing.

It's not?

How can it be?

Yeah OK

Nobody cares anyway

Nobody? That's funny.

I didn't try to prove who I am, pal. I simply showed you that Dem's can be supportive of the 2nd Amendment. Wise up.

You didn't show anyone anything.

True, and I did not write that we did have unregulated gun ownership. Which belies the claim that the 2nd A. shall not be infringed is in play. However, the regs. are not effective and something more needs to be done to prevent the mass amounts of gun violence in America.
The laws are not enforced that's the only problem with them

yeah so what

--LOL

latest

I don't know

I wonder why the shooter in Las Vegas did not choose a compound crossbow as his weapon of choice?

maybe but that does not make millions of Americans rambo wannabes

Casting blame as the sole cause of gun violence in America isn't convincing. Myriad issues are part of the causation:
  1. The failure of the War on Drugs (and the fool who is now our AG, focusing on MJ enforcement and not enforcement of gun laws, is one prime example)
  2. The NRA policy of no new gun laws, no way no how
  3. People like you and others who see guns as a panacea and not a problem in reducing violence in America
  4. The Republican Party using guns as a wedge issue and not seeking laws to mitigate gun violence in America.
  5. The 2nd A. itself and the interpretation of it by using the weapons used in our revolutionary war by the Americans and the British*** with the firearms available to citizens of today.

List of infantry weapons in the American Revolution - Wikipedia

It's not?

How can it be?

It's not?

How can it be?

Yeah OK

Nobody cares anyway

Nobody? That's funny.

Of course I did. Could it be that you don't believe that the permit is mine?

Wouldn't it be funny if you, a bad ass tough guy conservative, don't have a carry permit....but I do?

Tell us that's crazy. Go ahead.

I got about a page and a half into this thread which is located in the so called "clean debate zone" when it struck me that the rules of "clean debate" have been tossed overboard, as that entire page and a half consisted of bald and naked character attacks, namecalling and straw men, followed by heaping dollops of confirmation bias.
However if anyone really does want to discuss the concept of liberals being okay with the 2A, I'll check back later.
I'm a liberal that owns guns and I am largely okay with the 2A.

I got about a page and a half into this thread which is located in the so called "clean debate zone" when it struck me that the rules of "clean debate" have been tossed overboard, as that entire page and a half consisted of bald and naked character attacks, namecalling and straw men, followed by heaping dollops of confirmation bias.
However if anyone really does want to discuss the concept of liberals being okay with the 2A, I'll check back later.

In re your last sentence: Do you believe the 2nd allows for some gun controls, or not?

With what exceptions?

Casting blame as the sole cause of gun violence in America isn't convincing. Myriad issues are part of the causation:
  1. The failure of the War on Drugs (and the fool who is now our AG, focusing on MJ enforcement and not enforcement of gun laws, is one prime example)
  2. The NRA policy of no new gun laws, no way no how
  3. People like you and others who see guns as a panacea and not a problem in reducing violence in America
  4. The Republican Party using guns as a wedge issue and not seeking laws to mitigate gun violence in America.
  5. The 2nd A. itself and the interpretation of it by using the weapons used in our revolutionary war by the Americans and the British*** with the firearms available to citizens of today.

List of infantry weapons in the American Revolution - Wikipedia

We have thousands of gun laws on the books or didn't you know that? So yes a very big part of the problem is lack of enforcement.

The NRA is a red herring. The NRA does nothing but legally advocate and lobby on behalf if its members

I never said guns are a panacea for anything. In fact I have said what my personal philosophy on gun ownership and concealed carry are many times here.

What new laws would mitigate violence?

If you want to hold the bill or rights valid to only what existed in the 18th century then you won't have a problem with the government monitoring all your computer activity because after all computers didn't exist then either.

How can it be?

How can it be?

Yeah OK

Nobody cares anyway

Nobody? That's funny.

Of course I did. Could it be that you don't believe that the permit is mine?

Wouldn't it be funny if you, a bad ass tough guy conservative, don't have a carry permit....but I do?

Tell us that's crazy. Go ahead.

I have had a CCW permit since I was 21 but what good is taking a picture of a blacked out permit and what does it prove

Oh yeah it proves nothing at all

Forum List

Back