Can you impeach and entire political party?

It seemed to work for Coolidge, LBJ, Reagan and GWB.

Worked for Coolidge? What world are you living in? Coolidge preceded the Great Depression and Bush preceded the Great Recession. Reagan's tax cut spiked the unemployment rate to 10.5% the year following its passage (and he doubled the deficit and tripled the debt). LBJ reduced taxes, sure, but he also increased social spending significantly via Medicare and other Great Society programs. Oh, and he lowered the rate from 90% to 70%. If you want to return to that, I'm fine with it. Though, I don't think that's what you want. Interesting you argue against correlation is causation while making that very argument here.

He cut middle class taxes. Tell me more about his hike.

The Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 raised taxes for the middle class. Likewise, the Social Security Amendments of 1983 raised payroll taxes on workers. The consolidation of the different tax brackets in 1986 saw the lower bracket raised from 10% to 15%, for example. Someone making $25,000 a year in 1986 saw their tax rate increase from 25% to 28% in 1987. Someone making $45,000 a year saw their tax rate increase from 33% in 1986 to 35% in 1987. I mean, really, this information is very easy to find.

Obama hiked taxes in January 2013.

So interesting how your chart there seems to omit everything prior to 2012 (obviously to skew the data in order to score a cheap point, but whatever). When placed within proper context, here's what your chart actually looks like.

So you can see that the savings rate during Obama was higher than during Bush consistently. What you did was try to cherry-pick numbers in order to create a misleading narrative. Typical Russian Active Measure.

{Nerve agents such as VX and sarin are among the most deadly chemical weapons, and are subject to the agreement Syria reached with the Organization for the Prohibition of Weapons in 2013. Other chemicals such as fluorine and chlorine are considered dangerous, but are not typically as deadly and can be used in industry. That has allowed the regime to continue possessing them, and created what some analysts call a loophole in the agreement.}

So...that's an excuse. Got it. Still, why did Trump wait 3 days before attacking Syria? They used the heavy stuff on April 4th, but Trump didn't hit them until April 7th, less than 24 hours after Nunes recused himself. Strange.

Backatcha kid.

So help me understand why Sessions initially denied contact with Kislyak, then denied he had multiple contacts, then denied the multiple contacts he had weren't political, then he recused himself?

It seemed to work for Coolidge, LBJ, Reagan and GWB.

Worked for Coolidge? What world are you living in? Coolidge preceded the Great Depression and Bush preceded the Great Recession. Reagan's tax cut spiked the unemployment rate to 10.5% the year following its passage (and he doubled the deficit and tripled the debt). LBJ reduced taxes, sure, but he also increased social spending significantly via Medicare and other Great Society programs. Oh, and he lowered the rate from 90% to 70%. If you want to return to that, I'm fine with it. Though, I don't think that's what you want. Interesting you argue against correlation is causation while making that very argument here.

He cut middle class taxes. Tell me more about his hike.

The Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 raised taxes for the middle class. Likewise, the Social Security Amendments of 1983 raised payroll taxes on workers. The consolidation of the different tax brackets in 1986 saw the lower bracket raised from 10% to 15%, for example. Someone making $25,000 a year in 1986 saw their tax rate increase from 25% to 28% in 1987. Someone making $45,000 a year saw their tax rate increase from 33% in 1986 to 35% in 1987. I mean, really, this information is very easy to find.

Obama hiked taxes in January 2013.

So interesting how your chart there seems to omit everything prior to 2012 (obviously to skew the data in order to score a cheap point, but whatever). When placed within proper context, here's what your chart actually looks like.

So you can see that the savings rate during Obama was higher than during Bush consistently. What you did was try to cherry-pick numbers in order to create a misleading narrative. Typical Russian Active Measure.

Worked for Coolidge? What world are you living in?

The world where Coolidge cut taxes and economic growth improved.

Coolidge preceded the Great Depression

The Great Depression happened because Coolidge cut taxes?

Bush preceded the Great Recession.

The Great Recession in 2008/2009 happened because Bush cut taxes in 2001 and 2003?

Reagan's tax cut spiked the unemployment rate to 10.5% the year following its passage

The tax cut caused unemployment to spike? Spell out the logic behind your ridiculous claim.
Walk thru the steps.
1)Taxes are cut
2)people keep more money.........
3)??
4)??
5) unemployment spikes to 10.5%.

What were steps 3 and 4? Feel free to use 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b, etc, if you need more than 2 steps to
prove your claim.

The Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 raised taxes for the middle class.

Which taxes? From what rate before to what rate after TEFRA? Be specific.

The consolidation of the different tax brackets in 1986 saw the lower bracket raised from 10% to 15%, for example.

It's true, the bottom rate became 15%.

Someone making $45,000 a year saw their tax rate increase from 33% in 1986 to 35% in 1987.

In 1986, income from $37980-$49240 was taxed at 33%, in 1987, $28000-$45000 was taxed at 28%.
Your math is seriously flawed.

Did it? Because just like today, the income inequality gap grew and of course we ended the decade with the Great Depression. Which was the product of the laissez-faire economics Coolidge gave us.

It was one of the reasons, yes.

The Great Recession in 2008/2009 happened because Bush cut taxes in 2001 and 2003?

It was one of the reasons, yes. In fact, Bush even said so when he was campaigning in 2004, saying his tax cuts are responsible for the strong housing market - the same housing market that would crash 3 years later.

From Fox News:
Touting his tax cuts as the economy's savior — and pointing to the strong housing market as proof — Bush said "more people own their own home now than ever." More than 50 percent of minorities owned their own homes in the last three months of 2003 for the first time ever, the president said.

The tax cut caused unemployment to spike?

Sure did. Reagan cut taxes, which reduced revenues, which caused state program costs to rise, which lead to unemployment. In his first few months in office, the unemployment rate hovered around 7%. But after the tax cuts, the unemployment rate skyrocketed. That's because of less consumer spending as a result of those consumers having to pull from their savings or go into debt just to survive.

So the rate went up, then? OK, now we are on the same page.

In 1986, income from $37980-$49240 was taxed at 33%, in 1987, $28000-$45000 was taxed at 28%.

In 1986, if you made $45,000, your bracket was 33%. In 1987, if you made $45,000, your bracket was 35%. This is according to the tax foundation. You need to check your math.

{Nerve agents such as VX and sarin are among the most deadly chemical weapons, and are subject to the agreement Syria reached with the Organization for the Prohibition of Weapons in 2013. Other chemicals such as fluorine and chlorine are considered dangerous, but are not typically as deadly and can be used in industry. That has allowed the regime to continue possessing them, and created what some analysts call a loophole in the agreement.}

So...that's an excuse. Got it. Still, why did Trump wait 3 days before attacking Syria? They used the heavy stuff on April 4th, but Trump didn't hit them until April 7th, less than 24 hours after Nunes recused himself. Strange.

An excuse?

Assad violated the cease fire only on March 6th. I get that you're a demagogue and have no respect for the truth, but really...

Unlike Obama, Trump took action when Assad violated the UN based agreement.

Did it? Because just like today, the income inequality gap grew and of course we ended the decade with the Great Depression. Which was the product of the laissez-faire economics Coolidge gave us.

It was one of the reasons, yes.

It was one of the reasons, yes. In fact, Bush even said so when he was campaigning in 2004, saying his tax cuts are responsible for the strong housing market - the same housing market that would crash 3 years later.

From Fox News:
Touting his tax cuts as the economy's savior — and pointing to the strong housing market as proof — Bush said "more people own their own home now than ever." More than 50 percent of minorities owned their own homes in the last three months of 2003 for the first time ever, the president said.

The tax cut caused unemployment to spike?

Sure did. Reagan cut taxes, which reduced revenues, which caused state program costs to rise, which lead to unemployment. In his first few months in office, the unemployment rate hovered around 7%. But after the tax cuts, the unemployment rate skyrocketed. That's because of less consumer spending as a result of those consumers having to pull from their savings or go into debt just to survive.

So the rate went up, then? OK, now we are on the same page.

In 1986, if you made $45,000, your bracket was 33%. In 1987, if you made $45,000, your bracket was 35%. This is according to the tax foundation. You need to check your math.

Did it?

Yes it did. It was called the Roaring 20s.

Reagan cut taxes, which reduced revenues, which caused state program costs to rise

Reduced Federal revenues cause state programs to get more expensive?

But after the tax cuts, the unemployment rate skyrocketed. That's because of less consumer spending as a result of those consumers having to pull from their savings or go into debt just to survive.

Consumers kept more of their paycheck after the tax cuts. This reduced consumer spending how?

In 1986, if you made $45,000, your bracket was 33%. In 1987, if you made $45,000, your bracket was 35%.

Sigh.....

$0-$3670 0% $0
$3670-$5940 11% $249.70
$5940-$8200 12% $271.20
$8200-$12840 14% $649.60
$12840-$17270 16% $708.80
$17270-$21800 18% $815.40
$21800-$26550 22% $1045
$26550-$32270 25% $1430
$32270-$37980 28% $1598.80
$37980-$49240 33% $2316.60
TOTAL $9085.10 20.19%

$0-$3000 11% $330
$3000-$28000 15% $3750
$28000-$45000 28% $4760
TOTAL $8840 19.64%

Who told you these lies?

No one...this is what everyone has seen with their own eyes thus far. If there was no collusion why did Flynn resign? Why did Sessions recuse himself? Why did Nunes recuse himself? Why did Carter Page go on live TV and say he met with the top Russian spy during the convention in Cleveland? Why did Carter Page turn up on a list of Russian-compromised Americans by allied foreign intelligence services? Why was anyone from the Trump team even talking with Russian spies in the first place????

More importantly, who cares? I mean honestly, in this whore infested governmental junkie scene, that would be The House, The Senate, and all tag along State Governments, who cares(?) other than yourself and I am not certain about you! You could simply be lonely and looking to correspond with someone, anyone, or perhaps anything within varying degrees. I believe Crusader Frank is onto you, Derp. What the hell is a Derp? Hossfly, help me out here, will ya?

Who told you these lies?

No one...this is what everyone has seen with their own eyes thus far. If there was no collusion why did Flynn resign? Why did Sessions recuse himself? Why did Nunes recuse himself? Why did Carter Page go on live TV and say he met with the top Russian spy during the convention in Cleveland? Why did Carter Page turn up on a list of Russian-compromised Americans by allied foreign intelligence services? Why was anyone from the Trump team even talking with Russian spies in the first place????

More importantly, who cares? I mean honestly, in this whore infested governmental junkie scene, that would be The House, The Senate, and all tag along State Governments, who cares(?) other than yourself and I am not certain about you! You could simply be lonely and looking to correspond with someone, anyone, or perhaps anything within varying degrees. I believe Crusader Frank is onto you, Derp. What the hell is a Derp? Hossfly, help me out here, will ya?
As near as I can figure, A Derp is a Liberal Democrat with hairy palms. To wit.

Who told you these lies?

As near as I can figure, A Derp is a Liberal Democrat with hairy palms. To wit.

A picture is worth a sackful of words. Thanks Hoss:beer:

All you now need do is prove it.

That is what the four active investigations are in the process of doing. Did you hear the latest news? The dossier on Trump (the one that alleged he was peed upon by Russian prostitutes) is looking more and more reliable, according to the FBI.
More liberal wishful thinking. More BS about yellow rain. I didn't think there was a sexual deviance that the left didn't defend. I guess if it is Trump you will make an exception.

The way to get rid of an entire political party is simple, people just stop voting for the party. America has dumped two conservative parties already, and the Republican party is in trouble. If Trump takes America to war it had better be a successful war.

Let's be honest here, Derp...if Hillary and her minions at the DNC weren't corrupt...there wouldn't have been anything for a hacker to leak!

So the ends justify the means? Well, that's a suspect argument. The point isn't what was hacked, the point was that Trump colluded with Russia to hack.

This concept that you progressives seem to hold that there is a finite amount of wealth and because some other guy has a whole bunch of it that means there isn't enough to go around for everyone else is an amusing notion!

So here's the problem with you...you have no economic case to make in favor of this stupid policy. Why? Because the economics contradict your magical thinking. So rather than just call it for what it is, bad policy, you desperately try to make this some kind of emotional argument because emotions are all you have. Not facts. Not evidence. Not proof. Instead, you have excuses.

The Democratic Party has been slowly eroding Middle Class wealth by taxing them into a lower class for the past thirty years yet you wonder why there's a huge income gap?

So here's an example of a Google translator run amok. You see, Oldstyle here is pretending to be an American in order to employ Russian Active Measures in order to undermine confidence in western democracy. This "question" of yours makes no sense, is wrong on its face, and is completely devoid of facts since it was Conservatives who are the ones who have cut taxes. You can't tax someone into a lower class. Your Russian Active Measures need work.

Here's a radical concept...instead of trying to figure out some way to tax the super rich into paying for your liberal Utopia (which they are NEVER going to allow to happen!) how about you concentrate on allowing the Middle Class enough money so that they can grow their own businesses or personal wealth instead of supporting a bloated and inefficient Federal Government?

We cut taxes in 2001. Conservatives promised it would lead to prosperity. It didn't. So the underlying ideology behind the policy is flawed, making the entire policy flawed. And if the entire policy is flawed, what do you have? Nothing. If that policy is flawed, that means it's likely other policies foisted on us by Conservatives are flawed. Come to think of it, there have been no Conservative policy accomplishments from the last 37 years.

When has one shred of evidence ever been produced that Donald Trump "colluded" with Russia to hack anyone, Derp! You make that claim and it's total fiction! Show me any proof at all that Trump worked with the Russian to hack ANYONE! You've made that charge...NOW BACK IT UP!

Did Donald Trump GLEEFULLY use the information that was hacked? Oh yeah, he did and anyone that thinks Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or ANY OTHER politician wouldn't have done the same thing is woefully naive!

Let's be honest here, Derp...if Hillary and her minions at the DNC weren't corrupt...there wouldn't have been anything for a hacker to leak!

So the ends justify the means? Well, that's a suspect argument. The point isn't what was hacked, the point was that Trump colluded with Russia to hack.

This concept that you progressives seem to hold that there is a finite amount of wealth and because some other guy has a whole bunch of it that means there isn't enough to go around for everyone else is an amusing notion!

So here's the problem with you...you have no economic case to make in favor of this stupid policy. Why? Because the economics contradict your magical thinking. So rather than just call it for what it is, bad policy, you desperately try to make this some kind of emotional argument because emotions are all you have. Not facts. Not evidence. Not proof. Instead, you have excuses.

The Democratic Party has been slowly eroding Middle Class wealth by taxing them into a lower class for the past thirty years yet you wonder why there's a huge income gap?

So here's an example of a Google translator run amok. You see, Oldstyle here is pretending to be an American in order to employ Russian Active Measures in order to undermine confidence in western democracy. This "question" of yours makes no sense, is wrong on its face, and is completely devoid of facts since it was Conservatives who are the ones who have cut taxes. You can't tax someone into a lower class. Your Russian Active Measures need work.

Here's a radical concept...instead of trying to figure out some way to tax the super rich into paying for your liberal Utopia (which they are NEVER going to allow to happen!) how about you concentrate on allowing the Middle Class enough money so that they can grow their own businesses or personal wealth instead of supporting a bloated and inefficient Federal Government?

We cut taxes in 2001. Conservatives promised it would lead to prosperity. It didn't. So the underlying ideology behind the policy is flawed, making the entire policy flawed. And if the entire policy is flawed, what do you have? Nothing. If that policy is flawed, that means it's likely other policies foisted on us by Conservatives are flawed. Come to think of it, there have been no Conservative policy accomplishments from the last 37 years.

So you're now claiming that there IS a finite amount of wealth and that if one person makes more of it then it has to come from someone else? You never studied Economics in college...did you, Derp?

As for cutting taxes leading to something? When JFK called for tax cuts...he thought that it would lead to growth in the economy. Why was that prudent economic policy under Kennedy but not under Trump?

If I could make a suggestion, Derp? If you're IN college...take some entry level Econ classes! If you're not...trot out to the public library and pick up a text book on the subject and do a little reading. Right now...you're embarrassing yourself.

Yes, there are many already calling for that. Nothing gets voted on for approval until these 3 Russian investigations are complete and sworn testimony & evidence is heard by the American public.

Agreed. There's actually 4 investigations; House Intel, Senate Intel, FBI, and the New York State Attorney General (who looks to be opening a RICO case)

I know the New York State Attorney General filed a cease & decist order on the Trump foundation about 3 weeks prior to the election, so I imagine there is an ongoing investigation into that.
NY AG orders Trump Foundation to cease fundraising - CNNPolitics.com
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Is this what you mean about a RICO case? I am not familiar with it.

When has one shred of evidence ever been produced that Donald Trump "colluded" with Russia to hack anyone, Derp! You make that claim and it's total fiction! Show me any proof at all that Trump worked with the Russian to hack ANYONE! You've made that charge...NOW BACK IT UP!

Did Donald Trump GLEEFULLY use the information that was hacked? Oh yeah, he did and anyone that thinks Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or ANY OTHER politician wouldn't have done the same thing is woefully naive!

The Russians were being wiretapped all along. They have Trump surrogates on recording with not only the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents also. " More information came in to U.S. hands from members of the “Five Eyes” alliance that includes the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So where are we so far:

1. CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting, including with Russian ambassador--this includes Carter Page who we recently found out had a FISA warrant issued on him. This only (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

2. John McCain wants to know what that clause was put in the platform:

3. We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And the biggest denier of all was Donald Trump
th

4. Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. He has refused to go back to congress to answer more questions, under oath.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

5. General Flynn also lied to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone. Recently we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey receiving over 500K for his services, and while also attention National Security briefings. Flynn is now asking for immunity for his testimony.
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Graham: Flynn asking for immunity ‘is a bit bizarre’

6. Then this comes out:

CNN confirms it
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

7. Devin Nunes is booted off the chair of the House Intelligence Committee--for running into Trump's office to inform him of what new evidence was showing up. He apolgized to the committee and was booted. Comey cancelled the meeting (behind closed doors) that Nunes had wanted.

Nunes, a member of the Trump's transition team executive committee, set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday when he headed to the White House to personally brief President Donald Trump on the revelations. Despite being advised against doing so, sources said Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence Committee before his news conference, but did not share information with the Democrats on the committee.
Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee, member says - CNNPolitics.com

Nunes also announced that the committee is bringing in FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers for a second briefing, this time behind closed doors so that they can provide more information. The committee is also delaying its March 28 hearing, a decision infuriating Democrats on the committee. "Chairman just cancelled open Intelligence Committee hearing with (former Director of National Intelligence James) Clapper, (former CIA Director John) Brennan and (former deputy Attorney General Sally) Yates in attempt to choke off public info," Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee tweeted moment before going to speak to the press Friday morning.
House intel committee: Partisan split over canceled open hearing - CNNPolitics.com

8. Then Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee had this to say:

And I'll leave you with one comment that FBI Director Comey stated a few weeks ago while under Senate Testimony. While he was reluctant to answer any specific questions regarding his investigation, he should have caught everyone's ear with this one comment. "It's as like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing. They've been caught.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Last edited:
The US House can impeach the POTUS per the Constitution and any Federal officer per the US Code Of Federal Statutes.The various States have similar laws."You" (and the mouse in your pocket) cannot do anything like that. You can only vote.

But what happens when the entity that should impeach the President is involved in the conspiracy?
There you go "CONSPIRACY" that's probably where this thread should be. Next time "VOTE" and maybe you won't have to cry, snowflake...

The way to get rid of an entire political party is simple, people just stop voting for the party. America has dumped two conservative parties already, and the Republican party is in trouble. If Trump takes America to war it had better be a successful war.

America has dumped two conservative parties already, and the Republican party is in trouble.

You bet!
Which is why they hold 52/100 Senate seats. 52%
Which is why they hold 241/435 House seats. 55%
Which is why they hold 33/50 governorships. 66%

The Russians were being wiretapped all along. They have Trump surrogates on recording with not only the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents also. " More information came in to U.S. hands from members of the “Five Eyes” alliance that includes the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand."

So where are we so far:

1. CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting, including with Russian ambassador--this includes Carter Page who we recently found out had a FISA warrant issued on him. This only (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.

3. We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.

th

4. Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. He has refused to go back to congress to answer more questions, under oath.

When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

5. General Flynn also lied to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone. Recently we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey receiving over 500K for his services, and while also attention National Security briefings. Flynn is now asking for immunity for his testimony.
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report

6. Then this comes out:

CNN confirms it
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

7. Devin Nunes is booted off the chair of the House Intelligence Committee--for running into Trump's office to inform him of what new evidence was showing up. He apolgized to the committee and was booted. Comey cancelled the meeting (behind closed doors) that Nunes had wanted.

Nunes, a member of the Trump's transition team executive committee, set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday when he headed to the White House to personally brief President Donald Trump on the revelations. Despite being advised against doing so, sources said Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence Committee before his news conference, but did not share information with the Democrats on the committee.

Nunes also announced that the committee is bringing in FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers for a second briefing, this time behind closed doors so that they can provide more information. The committee is also delaying its March 28 hearing, a decision infuriating Democrats on the committee. "Chairman just cancelled open Intelligence Committee hearing with (former Director of National Intelligence James) Clapper, (former CIA Director John) Brennan and (former deputy Attorney General Sally) Yates in attempt to choke off public info," Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee tweeted moment before going to speak to the press Friday morning.
House intel committee: Partisan split over canceled open hearing - CNNPolitics.com

8. Then Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee had this to say:

And I'll leave you with one comment that FBI Director Comey stated a few weeks ago while under Senate Testimony. While he was reluctant to answer any specific questions regarding his investigation, he should have caught everyone's ear with this one comment. "It's as like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing. They've been caught.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

What's laughable to me, Oreo...is how you folks on the left keep trotting out "reports" from CNN as PROOF that Trump colluded with Russia! CNN was one of the parties that actually DID "collude" with Hillary Clinton to interfere with an American election when Donna Brazille gave Clinton questions that would be asked by CNN in a Presidential debate! Citing them as proof that Donald Trump did anything borders on farce!

So where are we so far:

th

6. Then this comes out:

CNN confirms it

What's laughable to me, Oreo...is how you folks on the left keep trotting out "reports" from CNN as PROOF that Trump colluded with Russia! CNN was one of the parties that actually DID "collude" with Hillary Clinton to interfere with an American election when Donna Brazille gave Clinton questions that would be asked by CNN in a Presidential debate! Citing them as proof that Donald Trump did anything borders on farce!

There are Fox News video's in that news feed that you apparently don't want to watch--LOL

This is an enormous problem for this country today. We have people like you that are wholly underinformed & misinformed because they insist on living in a right wing media bubble--where information is regurgitated by a right wing talk show host and spoon fed back to them. Glued together with half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. IOW--the news you want to hear programs. Then anything you don't want to read or hear--then defaults to your brain as "fake" news. And like well trained chimpanzees--you have been trained to do that by FOX News and right wing talk show hosts.

148611_600.jpg

This Russian connection and scandal isn't going away.

If Republicans can do 8 investigatiions into Benghazi--it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what the Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Republicans have two options--1. Remove Trump from office as soon possible to save their honor, or 2. Go down with him in 2018--2020 & beyond.

Electing Trump was the most powerful weapon you could have given Democrats. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back