Can you impeach and entire political party?

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
It is hard for me to believe that the GOP had no idea of the collusion between Trump and Russia. Not when Trump's eventual Chief-of-Staff, Reince Priebus, ran the RNC before taking the job in the White House. How could the RNC and by extension, the RSCC, the RCCC, Pence, McConnell, Ryan, McCarthy, Fox News, right-wing media, all of them not know or be a party to this? I am through giving them the benefit of the doubt. These people are compromised by Russian intelligence until they can prove otherwise. In the meantime, the entire agenda from Trump and the GOP should be put on indefinite hold until we can figure out what the hell is going on!!

It is hard for me to believe that the GOP had no idea of the collusion between Trump and Russia. Not when Trump's eventual Chief-of-Staff, Reince Priebus, ran the RNC before taking the job in the White House. How could the RNC and by extension, the RSCC, the RCCC, Pence, McConnell, Ryan, McCarthy, Fox News, right-wing media, all of them not know or be a party to this? I am through giving them the benefit of the doubt. These people are compromised by Russian intelligence until they can prove otherwise. In the meantime, the entire agenda from Trump and the GOP should be put on indefinite hold until we can figure out what the hell is going on!!

Why don't you get back to us when you figure it out.

By then, Hillary will be running again and you'll get another chance.

The US House can impeach the POTUS per the Constitution and any Federal officer per the US Code Of Federal Statutes.

The various States have similar laws.

"You" (and the mouse in your pocket) cannot do anything like that. You can only vote.

You can get rid of republicans any time you want. Or, you can try.

You get right on that.

Could you be more moronic? Were you trying?

• Banned
The US House can impeach the POTUS per the Constitution and any Federal officer per the US Code Of Federal Statutes.The various States have similar laws."You" (and the mouse in your pocket) cannot do anything like that. You can only vote.

But what happens when the entity that should impeach the President is involved in the conspiracy?

"elections have consequences"

graphic1-jpg.105299

BTW Uncle Vlad is looking to run the table and sweep all 25 democrat Senators out of office in 2018 and..

there's

not

a

single

fucking

thing

you

can

do to stop him!

• Banned
You can get rid of republicans any time you want. Or, you can try.You get right on that.

So you're missing the big picture...or you're being wilfully blind to it. Trump got elected by colluding with foreign spies. Trump was on the Republican ticket. Are we to seriously believe that Russia colluded with only Trump and not the rest of the party that nominated him?

• Banned
Could you be more moronic? Were you trying?

You all are going to be eating a lot of crow when this all comes to a head. Hopefully, it will be a RICO case and they can sweep up the GOP along with Trump and the other traitors.

BTW Uncle Vlad is looking to run the table and sweep all 25 democrat Senators out of office in 2018 and..there's not a single fucking thing you can do to stop him!

Not me, US.

It's ironic that after hearing for nearly 80+ years from Conservatives that liberals want to turn the US into the Soviet Union, those same Conservatives are now defending an ex-KGB officer's attempts to subvert American democracy and break apart the western alliance.

The Conservatives have no integrity. I don't think they ever did.

. . . and the Democrats too, they were in on it as well.

. . . if ever a thread needed to be thrown in the conspiracy sub-forum. . . .

:eusa_doh:

The US House can impeach the POTUS per the Constitution and any Federal officer per the US Code Of Federal Statutes.The various States have similar laws."You" (and the mouse in your pocket) cannot do anything like that. You can only vote.

But what happens when the entity that should impeach the President is involved in the conspiracy?
What happens is: You are SOL. Sorry 'bout that.

You can get rid of republicans any time you want. Or, you can try.You get right on that.

So you're missing the big picture...or you're being wilfully blind to it. Trump got elected by colluding with foreign spies. Trump was on the Republican ticket. Are we to seriously believe that Russia colluded with only Trump and not the rest of the party that nominated him?
Who told you these lies?

Like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi who behind closed doors for the first time ever in the history of the US, Forced upon US a healthcare system the majority of people didn't want? Go back to 3rd grade where you belong, as your lack of education is starting to annoy people.

is completely unproven left wing bullshit from crybabies still upset crooked Hillary and her Parkinson's lost.

If it's not true, why did Flynn resign? Why did Nunes recuse himself? Why did Sessions recuse himself? These are not the actions of innocent people.

Forum List

Back