Can you imagine what the pressure on jack smith is now

Jack has to deal with a real judge.... and it's not going well.

She keeps ripping his head off and shitting down his neck. What a picture.... hmm?

GFTaL8zWEAAx6b8.jpg

Jack has to deal with a real judge.... and it's not going well.

She keeps ripping his head off and shitting down his neck. What a picture.... hmm?

View attachment 899538
Oh. You mean the judge that the eleventh circuit bitchslapped before... twice? That "real" judge?

First let me say. It won't be a judge that determines guilt. A judge has a lot of power, but in the end it's up to jurors to rule. As I see it, the basic questions of law are pretty insurmountable.

But let me get back to this judge.

At the moment she isn't really ruling on the important motions. She's sitting on her hands and playing for time. Fine, as a judge this isn't any grounds for removal by an appeals court.

Pretty soon though she's going to have to actually decide stuff, especially around CIPA. At that moment anything egregious will be appealed before the eleventh circuit.

My money is that she will do something stupid. She's inexperienced, the applicable rules are complicated, and the eleventh circuit has already shown to not take any bullcrap. It's actually hard to be biased and within bounds of the law.

Oh. You mean the judge that the eleventh circuit bitchslapped before... twice? That "real" judge?

First let me say. It won't be a judge that determines guilt. A judge has a lot of power, but in the end it's up to jurors to rule. As I see it, the basic questions of law are pretty insurmountable.

But let me get back to this judge.

At the moment she isn't really ruling on the important motions. She's sitting on her hands and playing for time. Fine, as a judge this isn't any grounds for removal by an appeals court.

Pretty soon though she's going to have to actually decide stuff, especially around CIPA. At that moment anything egregious will be appealed before the eleventh circuit.

My money is that she will do something stupid. She's inexperienced, the applicable rules are complicated, and the eleventh circuit has already shown to not take any bullcrap. It's actually hard to be biased and within bounds of the law.

jack smith has to get past this guy too.... and that's not going very well, either.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Imagine how that racist fuck will feel when he gets bitch-slapped by a black man..... :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

clarence thomas laffing.gif

Special counsel Jack Smith urges Supreme Court to reject Trump bid to delay election trial

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Jack Smith asked the Supreme Court on Wednesday to reject an emergency application filed by Donald Trump that sought to further delay the former president's criminal trial arising from efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Smith filed his response to Trump's request six days ahead of the deadline imposed by the court. The former president wants more time to litigate his claim that the federal indictment should be dismissed on the grounds of presidential immunity.

Trump's bid to put on hold an appeals court ruling that rejected his immunity claim fails to meet the necessary requirements for the Supreme Court to intervene, Smith said in his filing.

"Delay in the resolution of these charges threatens to frustrate the public interest in a speedy and fair verdict — a compelling interest in every criminal case and one that has unique national importance here," Smith wrote.

The charged crimes strike at the heart of our democracy. A President’s alleged criminal scheme to overturn an election and thwart the peaceful transfer of power to his successor should be the last place to recognize a novel form of absolute immunity from federal criminal law.
DocumentCloud

Special counsel Jack Smith urges Supreme Court to reject Trump bid to delay election trial

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Jack Smith asked the Supreme Court on Wednesday to reject an emergency application filed by Donald Trump that sought to further delay the former president's criminal trial arising from efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Smith filed his response to Trump's request six days ahead of the deadline imposed by the court. The former president wants more time to litigate his claim that the federal indictment should be dismissed on the grounds of presidential immunity.

Trump's bid to put on hold an appeals court ruling that rejected his immunity claim fails to meet the necessary requirements for the Supreme Court to intervene, Smith said in his filing.

"Delay in the resolution of these charges threatens to frustrate the public interest in a speedy and fair verdict — a compelling interest in every criminal case and one that has unique national importance here," Smith wrote.

The charged crimes strike at the heart of our democracy. A President’s alleged criminal scheme to overturn an election and thwart the peaceful transfer of power to his successor should be the last place to recognize a novel form of absolute immunity from federal criminal law.
DocumentCloud
A speedy trial is for the defendant, not the public. Smith is a moron.

Forum List

Back