Can You Imagine If The US Shot Down An Airliner??

Right, you don't call out Trump's lies like you said.
Bet me $500.00 giving the needed info to a senior moderator here to pay me and I'll be glad to go locate some examples. Since I know you are totally sure you're right, I can count on you to take the bet?

Maybe you have but it's obvious you aren't going to here. Maybe you condemned him saying he was going to pull out of Syria........but that was a lie.

I fully condemn Donald Trump for not taking credit for scaring the living bejesus out of the Iranians so much that they were literally shitting themselves shooting at every thing they saw in the sky, including the Moon and Venus! :auiqs.jpg: Next time maybe, the airport will contact the authorities and tell them they want to launch a flight right after a military barrage asking them if it is OK?
Did taking out Saddam scare the Iraqis into doing what we tell them??

Because still fighting the same fight 18 years later tells me that they are not doing what we tell them

Your math needs work. We invaded Iraq in 2003, not 2001. That would be 16, almost 17 years ago, not 19.

Well then that makes it all good I suppose.

Even without responding, it put out a signal that it was a commercial flight. We ultimately paid up because we fucked up. Sad that you're so blind, you can't even see when America fucks up.

Yeah....because we all know Iran isn't capable of deception.
Anyone is, including us. Doesn't negate the reality we shot down a civilian flight over their own airspace. And speaking to this thread, it was absurd to ask, imagine if the U.S. shot down an airliner.

We did. Make up all the excuses you want. We did. Just like Iran can make up all the excuses they want. They did too.

So why didnt the plane change course when told to?
LOL

You just can't stop making excuses for us shooting down a commercial airliner, can you?

And you wont answer the question.
Because it's as irrelevant as asking why a rape victim wore a miniskirt.

We shot down a commercial jet. Stop making excuses. Do you care about Iran's excuses?

Bet me $500.00 giving the needed info to a senior moderator here to pay me and I'll be glad to go locate some examples. Since I know you are totally sure you're right, I can count on you to take the bet?

Maybe you have but it's obvious you aren't going to here. Maybe you condemned him saying he was going to pull out of Syria........but that was a lie.

I fully condemn Donald Trump for not taking credit for scaring the living bejesus out of the Iranians so much that they were literally shitting themselves shooting at every thing they saw in the sky, including the Moon and Venus! :auiqs.jpg: Next time maybe, the airport will contact the authorities and tell them they want to launch a flight right after a military barrage asking them if it is OK?

Because still fighting the same fight 18 years later tells me that they are not doing what we tell them

Your math needs work. We invaded Iraq in 2003, not 2001. That would be 16, almost 17 years ago, not 19.

You know you are losing the debate when you have to quibble over the exact number of years -- and he even gets that part wrong....since I never said 19....

However we have been fighting the same fight for 18 YEARS -- ever since that Iraq War Resolution was passed....

Right, you don't call out Trump's lies like you said.

the Iraq Resolution was in 2002 you dumb ass....and 18 years later we are still fighting the same fight....

Anyone is, including us. Doesn't negate the reality we shot down a civilian flight over their own airspace. And speaking to this thread, it was absurd to ask, imagine if the U.S. shot down an airliner.

We did. Make up all the excuses you want. We did. Just like Iran can make up all the excuses they want. They did too.

LOL

You just can't stop making excuses for us shooting down a commercial airliner, can you?

And you wont answer the question.
Because it's as irrelevant as asking why a rape victim wore a miniskirt.

We shot down a commercial jet. Stop making excuses. Do you care about Iran's excuses?

You call that an analogy?:alcoholic:

I'd bet if the scantily clad chick told her potential rapist that he was about to get ventilated by a .45 he'd change course right quick.

Not really. While criticizing one person's math, the other person can't even read. He said 18 not 19 years, and was being a year off (and an odd number of months) really worth bitching about? o_O

Not really. While criticizing one person's math, the other person can't even read. He said 18 not 19 years, and was being a year off (and an odd number of months) really worth bitching about? o_O

Of course not really.

the Iraq Resolution was in 2002 you dumb ass....and 18 years later we are still fighting the same fight....

The "Admiral" operates on the floating decimal system . . .

Oh come on now....The whole "War over oil" is so 2005....We are energy independant now, so that takes the wind out of that sail....

No, we are just as pissed that Iran would have the audacity to sell their oil to China and Russia without our OK.

They're down to 200k barrels per day...Who gives a crap? Nah, it's a worn out trope designed to bash this country and that's all...IMHO.

Is that why Trump said he would just confiscate the oil of other countries? Of course he had to be told he can't actually do that. You have to create a bogus war to control it.

Trump spouts lots of things...many of which are designed to get your goat....Why do you let him...?

Is that what we should expect from a president? To act like a 12 year old on the playground?

You get what you give....

Oh come on now....The whole "War over oil" is so 2005....We are energy independant now, so that takes the wind out of that sail....

No, we are just as pissed that Iran would have the audacity to sell their oil to China and Russia without our OK.

They're down to 200k barrels per day...Who gives a crap? Nah, it's a worn out trope designed to bash this country and that's all...IMHO.

Is that why Trump said he would just confiscate the oil of other countries? Of course he had to be told he can't actually do that. You have to create a bogus war to control it.

Trump spouts lots of things...many of which are designed to get your goat....Why do you let him...?
Because he is the President of the United States and we have to trust him to make decisions on our behalf

Nah, you people take it to the literal extreme...Nothing he says can ever be joking, or diverge from what you think he should say, and how he should say it, otherwise you attack....Dispicable...

Yeah, even worse, we shot down a commercial airliner in someone else's country.
As it failed to respond to calls from the ship that attacked it. The ship that was being attacked by Iranian gunboats which had just shot at helicopters flying over international airspace all in the middle of a war between Iran and a US ally at that time.
Yeah, it’s all the same to an American-hating democrat sheep like you.
Tehran is looking for a few IED test dummies like you.
Even without responding, it put out a signal that it was a commercial flight. We ultimately paid up because we fucked up. Sad that you're so blind, you can't even see when America fucks up.

Now you are just making shit up

We never contacted the plane. They were on a commercial frequency and the Vincennes was polling on military frequencies.

We claimed we thought it was an F-14

Because he is the President of the United States and we have to trust him to make decisions on our behalf

Nah, you people take it to the literal extreme...Nothing he says can ever be joking, or diverge from what you think he should say, and how he should say it, otherwise you attack....Dispicable...

No....telling blatant lies and then saying....I was just joking
Is just another lie

As it failed to respond to calls from the ship that attacked it. The ship that was being attacked by Iranian gunboats which had just shot at helicopters flying over international airspace all in the middle of a war between Iran and a US ally at that time.
Yeah, it’s all the same to an American-hating democrat sheep like you.
Tehran is looking for a few IED test dummies like you.

Now you are just making shit up

We never contacted the plane. They were on a commercial frequency and the Vincennes was polling on military frequencies.

We claimed we thought it was an F-14

They tried to contact them on civilian airline frequencies as well.

Is just another lie

Oh brother...Then there is no reasonable conversation you can have....

Is just another lie

Are you serious?
Or just joking?

Is just another lie

Are you serious?
Or just joking?

What do you think?

An American warship in Iranian waters shot down an Iranian civilian airplane in Iranian airspace. That is the harsh summary that even the U.S. acknowledges, so it isn't "anti-American" to state it.
It is, to say the very least, embarrassing. There was a reference somewhere to Reagan apologizing at the time, but can't quote. Anyway, the U.S. eventually paid a large sum in compensation.

You mean like when Bush was joking about looking for WMD's under his couch or table and saying "No WMD's there..." while tens of thousands of people were literally dying behind that lie -- yea, that was a real hoot....

Bush jokes about search for WMD, but it's no laughing matter for critics

You mean like when Bush was joking about looking for WMD's under his couch or table and saying "No WMD's there..." while tens of thousands of people were literally dying behind that lie -- yea, that was a real hoot....

I never said they were good jokes...

I never said they were good jokes...
Give me a good WMD joke for a president who ordered an invasion based on WMD's he knew didn't exist???

Something that families of dead soldiers and Iraqis would have had a good giggle about back in 2005...….

Forum List

Back