Can you imagine how Fox and republicans would have reacted to Michelle wearing that jacket?

Michelle couldn't fit into that jacket. While she was preaching about school lunches, and denying kids a decent meal that they actually would eat, she was gorging herself on fried food, and ribs.

The "what would Fox have done" rhetoric is an inane juvenile argument but typical the pop-culture sub-educated left these days.

For the 999999999th time, stop posing "what if Obama" questions to republicans -- they don't like black liberal women, period.

These are the same folks who called Michelle a terrorist over giving her husband a fist bump -- stop thinking you are going to get them to be intellectually honest, they won't be

Nice purse swing in those high heels cupcake.
Let me know when you are able to refute anything I said dick sucker

Michelle Obama’s jacket would have said, “all of this for a damn Flag” and then have an image of rolling eyes.

For the 999999999th time, stop posing "what if Obama" questions to republicans -- they don't like black liberal women, period.

These are the same folks who called Michelle a terrorist over giving her husband a fist bump -- stop thinking you are going to get them to be intellectually honest, they won't be

Nice purse swing in those high heels cupcake.
Let me know when you are able to refute anything I said dick sucker

Why the hissy fit and ad hominem argument.

I have no problem banging hawt black liberal women.

Forum List

Back