Can you imagine how Fox and republicans would have reacted to Michelle wearing that jacket?

I have all the respect in the world for Immigrants/refugees if they try to get in this country legally...

The ones that don’t... fuck them assholes
Do you know why they come illegally?
I don’t give a shit, Because they are illegal aliens and I give them no respect, I don’t fucking care about the fucking assholes
I respect any person that strives to create a better way for his family. I hate the Democrat response. They are all in. Murders, MS13, coyotes, and pedophiles are the new dem party. They want to send little kids to jail for their parents violations.

Omar the tent maker would have to design it to fit on Manchelle's fat azz.

And the declaration of independence could be printed on it.

And it would need a pouch for her junk.

C'mon...lets leave her out of it.

I don't like Obama at all.

And I thought she was pretty foolish.

But insulting her like that is not very classy.

Not being proud of her country until her commie husband was elected president wasn't classy either. Hell, him being a senator wasn't enough to reconsider, it had to be president. Of course she has no problem accepting the fruits of the country she despises.

Understood.

And I agree.

You were aware of the job she left to go to D.C. 300K a year for a job that wasn't replaced when she left.

But that is no reason to call her names like some do. I don't want to hear about her ass or her junk or see pictures of her with an ape face.

Women are the center of our society. We need to respect them and treat them (as women) with dignity (now....I will admit to having been mean to Clinton....so I don't always follow my own wishes....). As for M.O. I just think the right should be more classy. I certainly don't expect the left to land there.

Sorry, respect is not a given, it's earned, and for me she blew it a decade ago. Both she and the thing she is married to are dispels of Alinski, they believe in demonizing and dehumanizing anyone that disagrees with them and the ends justify the means.

That's exactly what you're seeing in the MSM today, it's not enough to just disagree. If you don't comport yourself with their ideology you become subhuman. If this continues it will result in violence and it won't be coming from the right. Just look a the mobs that have assaulted the DHS secretary the last couple of days. How long, if that continues, do you think the unthinkable might happen? No thanks, no respect is going to move in their direction. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate anyone, I don't like what they stand for. Dan Bongino put it very well tonight, we think commiecrats are people with bad ideas, and commiecrats paint us as bad people with ideas. See the difference?

I respectfully disagree that she does not deserve respect as a woman. She has been true to the values of womanhood as far as I can tell.

I just think calling her names is pretty classless.

She doesn't deserve respect as a person, sex is irrelevant. Nothing I've said has anything to do with her as a woman.

I have all the respect in the world for Immigrants/refugees if they try to get in this country legally...

I don’t give a shit, Because they are illegal aliens and I give them no respect, I don’t fucking care about the fucking assholes
I respect any person that strives to create a better way for his family. I hate the Democrat response. They are all in. Murders, MS13, coyotes, and pedophiles are the new dem party. They want to send little kids to jail for their parents violations.
Little kids in comfort at the holding places-Republicans
Little kids in jail with mom and dad or Uncle Creepy-Democrats

You should read the news sometime

Not being proud of her country until her commie husband was elected president wasn't classy either. Hell, him being a senator wasn't enough to reconsider, it had to be president. Of course she has no problem accepting the fruits of the country she despises.

Understood.

And I agree.

You were aware of the job she left to go to D.C. 300K a year for a job that wasn't replaced when she left.

But that is no reason to call her names like some do. I don't want to hear about her ass or her junk or see pictures of her with an ape face.

Women are the center of our society. We need to respect them and treat them (as women) with dignity (now....I will admit to having been mean to Clinton....so I don't always follow my own wishes....). As for M.O. I just think the right should be more classy. I certainly don't expect the left to land there.

Sorry, respect is not a given, it's earned, and for me she blew it a decade ago. Both she and the thing she is married to are dispels of Alinski, they believe in demonizing and dehumanizing anyone that disagrees with them and the ends justify the means.

That's exactly what you're seeing in the MSM today, it's not enough to just disagree. If you don't comport yourself with their ideology you become subhuman. If this continues it will result in violence and it won't be coming from the right. Just look a the mobs that have assaulted the DHS secretary the last couple of days. How long, if that continues, do you think the unthinkable might happen? No thanks, no respect is going to move in their direction. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate anyone, I don't like what they stand for. Dan Bongino put it very well tonight, we think commiecrats are people with bad ideas, and commiecrats paint us as bad people with ideas. See the difference?

I respectfully disagree that she does not deserve respect as a woman. She has been true to the values of womanhood as far as I can tell.

She doesn't deserve respect as a person, sex is irrelevant. Nothing I've said has anything to do with her as a woman.

O.K. I was pointing out that calling her an ape or MOOCHELLE or posting pictures of her with a superceded fcae of chimp is inappropriate.

That's all.

I don't agree with her on much of anything.

The ignorance of a turd is unremarkable and expected.

Understood.

And I agree.

O.K. I was pointing out that calling her an ape or MOOCHELLE or posting pictures of her with a superceded fcae of chimp is inappropriate.

That's all.

I don't agree with her on much of anything.

Well we all have our thing, I tend to find nick names for people who's ideas I despise, I rarely use their given names.

Killing them with facts and name calling responses full evidence of it.

Last edited:
They would explode. Their collective minds would go nuts with faux outrage/glee over the political damage it would have done to democrats.

But oh no, not Melania. She’s married to Trump and is hot. Somehow that makes everything okay.
Nah she just said she was never proud to be an American.

It’s not like these illegal aliens are good people, the first act the do in this country is break the law... fuck them
So have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes so you’re a hypocrite.
I’m not an illegal alien, Those bastards have no constitutional rights.
Those motherfuckers need to go back where they came from
Yes, you have broken the law. I imagine a few. I know I have.
I’m a citizen they are not... fuck them

They would explode. Their collective minds would go nuts with faux outrage/glee over the political damage it would have done to democrats.

But oh no, not Melania. She’s married to Trump and is hot. Somehow that makes everything okay.

All this for a damn flag

Feasting on taxpayer funded lobster while she forced awful meals on school children

Understood.

And I agree.

I look at the venom spewed sgainst Palin and a child Bristol Palin.

You reap what you sew.

However, I do respect your classy high road approach sir.

She is hott, but being married to Rump makes her useless to the human race after the marriage is over.

For the 999999999th time, stop posing "what if Obama" questions to republicans -- they don't like black liberal women, period.

These are the same folks who called Michelle a terrorist over giving her husband a fist bump -- stop thinking you are going to get them to be intellectually honest, they won't be

For the 999999999th time, stop posing "what if Obama" questions to republicans -- they don't like black liberal women, period.

These are the same folks who called Michelle a terrorist over giving her husband a fist bump -- stop thinking you are going to get them to be intellectually honest, they won't be

Nice purse swing in those high heels cupcake.

Melania has made taking digs at the press a hobby. She already knows that no matter what she does, the press will savage her. So why not have a little fun with it. Stay out of sight for a few days, wear a coat that pokes them. It shows she has a magnificent sense of humor. She will come up with something else and have the doggies rolling over.

Melania has made taking digs at the press a hobby. She already knows that no matter what she does, the press will savage her. So why not have a little fun with it. Stay out of sight for a few days, wear a coat that pokes them. It shows she has a magnificent sense of humor. She will come up with something else and have the doggies rolling over.
Nah, that's all self soothing nonsense, on your part. In truth, she was communicating with her husband.

Forum List

Back