Can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Obama had started whining...

Obama whined about Fox News and had one of it's reporters threatened. The only news media outlet that wasn't in the tank for him.

All presidents whine, but somehow EVERYTHING Trump says and does is new.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0b81b53b7d22

Obama: If you are going to be president of the United States, you WILL be subject to criticism. But you will miss me when I'm gone.

Republicans, believe it or not, call that whining.

...about a politician who died of cancer? It certainly wouldn’t matter if it was a democrat. The selling point for the right would be that he is disrespecting a respected man who died of cancer.

In Trump’s case regarding John McCain, McCain is a decorated war hero lol. I love how the RW now hates McCain but loved him when he ran against Obama in 0’8. Now it no longer matters he suffered in Vietnam and he decorated because he doesn’t like Trump! It’s such petulant and childish emotion.

The truth of the matter is that you could publish an entire book called “if Obama had done that...” when referencing all the pathetic things Trump has said or done. It would be a fascinating comparison in the difference of faux outrage among RWs.
Could you imagine what snowflakes would do if Trump financed, supplied, armed, protected, and defended terrorists like Barry did....if he ran guns to Drug Cartels, protected Hezbollah drug ops, abandoned Americans to needlessly die, illegally spied on Americans/reporters/the US Senate / USSC Justices, admittedly violated the Constitution and Rule of Law like Barry, was held in Contempt of Court like Barry....?
So where is the evidence Obama was directly involved with any of this bullshit you’re talking about?

...about a politician who died of cancer? It certainly wouldn’t matter if it was a democrat. The selling point for the right would be that he is disrespecting a respected man who died of cancer.

In Trump’s case regarding John McCain, McCain is a decorated war hero lol. I love how the RW now hates McCain but loved him when he ran against Obama in 0’8. Now it no longer matters he suffered in Vietnam and he decorated because he doesn’t like Trump! It’s such petulant and childish emotion.

The truth of the matter is that you could publish an entire book called “if Obama had done that...” when referencing all the pathetic things Trump has said or done. It would be a fascinating comparison in the difference of faux outrage among RWs.
Speaking of petulant and childish emotions.

Fuck dude!!!

Get a life...

LMAO Obama whined through his whole presidency.

Nothing was his fault. It was all Bush.

That's all anyone heard for eight years.

Lol, I had to turn my head to vote for McCain. If someone disagreed with Obama, they were outed as a racist. Heck a poor rodeo clown got fired and banned for life. Because he wore an obama mask. Even though he wore a Clinton and Bush mask also.

Obama whined about Fox News and had one of it's reporters threatened. The only news media outlet that wasn't in the tank for him.

All presidents whine, but somehow EVERYTHING Trump says and does is new.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0b81b53b7d22

Cherry picked whining. Typical tactic on here.

LOL That's not what is mean by "cherry picking". It's a fact that Obama whined about FoxNews. "Cherry picking" means to choose one small data point and to ignore the significant portion of related data that proves otherwise. In Obama's case, it was no secret he didn't like FoxNews and whined about them. There are no other data points to prove otherwise.

Both political parties are full of hypocrites, I find that is something to be expected. To pick out one hypocrisy that really gets me though is holding different standards of conduct for members and non-members of the party. Before Trump, I believed Republicans were very much better then the Democrats on this matter by a wide margin. Now I see it as narrowed but still big enough to drive a truck through.

Forum List

Back