Can you find the "apology"?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-says-us-embassy-statement-was-apology-was-i/

Can anyone find the apology Mittens accused the president of making?

I've read the statement made by the embassy and cannot find the "apology" Mittens said the president made.

If Mittens can't even get this right, imagine what a disaster he would be as president. Just as it is now, Mittens would be the cause of one international incident after another. The very big difference would be that he wouldn't be just a harmless fool following his wife's horse around the world, insulting one country after another.

Now Mittens is saying that what he said is the same thing the president said. HUH?? Does he really think we don't know that his lies about Obama made the already very volatile situation worse? This guy has no balls. He's a loose cannon, says stupid things and then won't even stand by his own words.

Or, he refuses to say anything at all and runs from media. Even other pubs are saying they don't know what his position is on issues except, 'Obama bad, me good'. That's good enough for radical fux pubpots but not good enough for the rest of us.

Also just watched Ryan get booed while telling his own batch of lies.

Not a good time to be a pubpot.

just more right wing lies.

The American people are not falling for it anymore

obama has completely mishandled this mess, as far back as 2009, whether he can now blame Romney depends on the ignorance and gullibility of the American public.

Obama: People please listen and obey, i am now shifting blame from Bush to Romney, thank you and keep spreading the lies.

The apology is easy to find.... President Hussein said he was sorry that the jihad felt compelled to murder one of our ambassadors.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-says-us-embassy-statement-was-apology-was-i/

I've read the statement made by the embassy and cannot find the "apology" Mittens said the president made.

Here ya go:

"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.""

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...s-hurt-religious-feelings-muslims_652183.html

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Here ya go:

"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.""

Yep.....

Instead of saying grow up....or better....hey, burn our flag and we'll bomb your asses....

we say: "We condemn efforts to condemn believers of all religions".....i.e. free speech is only good when it doesn't make someone mad.....we built our country on it.....and we feel bad it hurt your feelings.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Here ya go:

It would have been a lot easier for them to say "Sorry we have that whole 'freedom of speech' thing. We're working to put a stop that."

If Mittens can't even get this right, imagine what a disaster he would be as president. Just as it is now, Mittens would be the cause of one international incident after another. The very big difference would be that he wouldn't be just a harmless fool following his wife's horse around the world, insulting one country after another.

Can you explain why the embassy was ordered not to release the statement? Can you further explain why a statement that was released without permission, and goes against US policy, is being defended by a bunch of idiots?

Wait, you are one of the idiots defending said statement. Am I correct that the only reason you are defending it is because Romney attacked it?

Now Mittens is saying that what he said is the same thing the president said. HUH?? Does he really think we don't know that his lies about Obama made the already very volatile situation worse? This guy has no balls. He's a loose cannon, says stupid things and then won't even stand by his own words.

Or, he refuses to say anything at all and runs from media. Even other pubs are saying they don't know what his position is on issues except, 'Obama bad, me good'. That's good enough for radical fux pubpots but not good enough for the rest of us.

Also just watched Ryan get booed while telling his own batch of lies.

Not a good time to be a pubpot.

Let me get this straight.

When Obama said that the statement did not reflect the policy of the US government he was not actually saying that, he was saying that he fully supports the statement.

"It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

Mitt Romeny

No apology or sympathy for the attackers.

Apparently Mitt feels he has nothing to lose by going all bat shit crazy........

Simply again, when mittens, who was in France for the mormon mission staying out of the DRAFT, yet saying the Vietnam war wasjust war, if he had put himself in harms way. He may have a leg to stand on. Now again, he turns hawkish while all his boys sit on the sideline.
Makes no sense to me. He sounds so un-presidential.
Don't give me the clinton never served. He never said Vietnam was a just war, No Obama. Their is no draft and he is not profession a hawkish attitude. So that dog will not hunt.
Stick your neck out before you stick someone elses out.
I know it is an all volunteer army. So let's not throw that into the mix.
But don't raise my taxes to pay for a war.
Patriotic? I doubt it.

Here ya go:

Condemnation <> apology

Where was Mittens when President Bush apologies to Muslims? Hummmm?

Forum List

Back