Der Spiegel: 'Obama's Middle East Policy Is in Ruins'

How many more of our allies will voice concern, weaking our place on the world stage?? That's what this President wanted.. He told us that. He doesn't like an "Exceptional America being the world's leader."

WTG Mr. Obama.. you've managed to achieve your goal and in record time!

This is going to cost Obama and Hillary.

Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson “did not permit US Marine guards to carry live ammunition,” according to multiple reports on U.S. Marine Corps blog spotted by Nightwatch. “She neutralized any US military capability that was dedicated to preserve her life and protect the US Embassy.”

Islam number one goal is to rule the world with a iron fist. Who ever that falls to this religion has NO freedoms or liberties. Think about that liberals.

No woman rights
No gay rights
No human rights
No freedom of speech
No fairness within the justice system

NONE.

Is that something you support? They're the opposite of your belief system.

Last edited:
obama is disavowing any knowledge of imminent attacks, it was all spontaneous caused by a film no one ever heard of.

Meanwhile obama's last stand might be bomb threats against Universities that just happen to be in republican majority states.

The US embassy in London is under attack, the German embassy is on fire in the Sudan. Two of our universities are being evacuated and obama doesn't know a thing.

The US embassy in London is under attack, the German embassy is on fire in the Sudan. Two of our universities are being evacuated and obama doesn't know a thing.

Yea.. He's scheduled to do another fund raiser tonight.. He can't be bothered.. He has money to raise to try to hang on to power.. Fuck schools and embassies.

German Press Review on Middle East Violence against US Embassies - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Our allies are now showing concern and worry for this Appeasement Administration's UTTER failure on foreign policy!

:badgrin: I just read an article that clearly places some butt hurt with the liberal media over the criticism from Romney.

Seems foreign nations are expressing that same concern.....

I figured it would backfire eventually and if you noticed, Romney doubled-down.. he didn[t walk it back.. I say hit this Appeasement Admin non stop and hard!

German Press Review on Middle East Violence against US Embassies - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Our allies are now showing concern and worry for this Appeasement Administration's UTTER failure on foreign policy!

:badgrin: I just read an article that clearly places some butt hurt with the liberal media over the criticism from Romney.

Seems foreign nations are expressing that same concern.....

I figured it would backfire eventually and if you noticed, Romney doubled-down.. he didn[t walk it back.. I say hit this Appeasement Admin non stop and hard!

Liberalism is a fucking mental disease. Seriously, they hate everything that promotes real peace and success. They hate white people, they hate western civilization, they hate western civilization. All extremes at all times to divide people into little fucking groups. FUCK LIBERALISM.

How many more of our allies will voice concern, weaking our place on the world stage?? That's what this President wanted.. He told us that. He doesn't like an "Exceptional America being the world's leader."

Obama's policy last time I talked with him is to disengage in the Middle East. We have done way too much wrong in that region, and the only way is to Just get the Hell out.

At last count, we had installed over 20 Dictators in the region.

That included Sadat, Mubarrek. Saddam, the Royal Saudi Family that was never Royal, the Shah of Iran who was the son of an Iranian army Sergeant who was promoted to an officer status and pulled a putz in Iran in 1921. There was no royal blood in his veins, just the Greed of his father.

The Iranian people threw the Shah out in 1953 and the US reinstalled him behind a counter coup organized by Kim Rooselvelt (the grandson of Teddy) who was the most effective CIA officer in American history. Roosevelt then helped set up the SAVEK Nazi Style Secret Police to imprison, torture and kill thousand of Iranians who opposed the illegal rule of a so called Royal family that was nothing more than peasants who pretended to be royal.

Roosevelt installed the Al-Basheer family in Syria after promoting a repudiation of the Hashemite king that the British installed. The British then used the same king in Iraq.

All of the people over there hate the US and England because our democracies are actually the most Nazi like in world history.

Last edited:
Change that info on two universities being evacuated. It's now three. Valparaiso University just got a threat of their own.

It's not obama's fault. It's the Christian's fault.

Fox is reporting to US Universities have been evacuated.. No other news yet.. developing

Obama's policy last time I talked with him is to disengage in the Middle East. We have done way too much wrong in that region, and the only way is to Just get the Hell out.

At last count, we had installed over 20 Dictators in the region.

That included Sadat, Mubarrek. Saddam, the Royal Saudi Family that was never Royal, the Shah of Iran who was the son of an Iranian army Sergeant who was promoted to an officer status and pulled a putz in Iran in 1921. There was no royal blood in his veins, just the Greed of his father.

The Iranian people threw the Shah out in 1953 and the US reinstalled him behind a counter coup organized by Kim Rooselvelt (the grandson of Teddy) who was the most effective CIA officer in American history. Roosevelt then helped set up the SAVEK Nazi Style Secret Police to imprisoned, tortured and killed thouseand of Iranians who opposed the illegal rule of a so called Royal family that was nothing more than peasants.

Roosevelt installed the Al-Basheer family in Syria after promoting a repudiation of the Hashemite king that the British installed. The BRitish then used the same king in Iraq.

All of the people over there hate the US and England because our democracies are actually the most Nazi like in world history.

You're a fucking ignoramus.

The people in the middle east are incapable of democracy and require a strong dictator to keep the peace.

Der Spiegel has it totally wrong. Obama has done all he can to turn the ME into an Islamist controlled powder keg with Israel in everyone's crosshairs

It's intentional on his part and his every action in the area has been a huge "FUCK YOU AND DIE!" to Israel

Forum List

Back