'Can you find my children?': Desperate plea of the Yazidi refugees camped on Syrian

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
As a mother, I can put myself in their shoes and can imagine how desperate I would feel trying to find my children.

'Can you find my children?': Desperate plea of the Yazidi refugees camped on Syrian border after their families scattered to escape ISIS massacres

Tens of thousands of Iraqis from the Yazidi religious minority flee over the Tigris River in northern Iraq

They will then travel over a barren mountain range before finally making their way into neighboring Syria

By ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 13:09 EST, 11 August 2014

Trucks and jeeps trundled slowly across the pontoon bridge, packed with refugees, with children poking their dusty heads out of the windows and truck beds.

Nearby, a distraught father frantically scanned them as they passed, hoping to catch sight of his missing son.

Beside him, a young man searched for his sister, who he fears was snatched by extremists.

Unknown numbers, perhaps hundreds, of men, women and children went missing in the chaos as tens of thousands of Iraqis from the Yazidi religious minority fled in a panic from marauding militants, then spent a week hidden in a barren mountain range before finally making their way into neighboring Syria.

Continue reading at:

Desperate plea of the Yazidi refugees camped on boder with Syria in the flight from ISIS massacres | Mail Online

I've been following this story in Iraq for the last week Sally.
I wanted to say that although I didn't think the U.S should get involved with ISIS, I'm happy to say that Obama ordered those two F-18 Hornet jets to blow those Sunni terrorist scum to hell :cool:

Sunni Muslim scum needs to be wiped out

ISIS are heathens...........They have even crucified prisoners in their Grand Calife...........Or however you spell that dang heathen War Order..............

Soak the bombs and bullets in pig's blood and send them to hell................

Forum List

Back