Islamic State killed 500 Yazidis, buried some victims alive: Iraq

Obama and other western leaders own every drop of blood that has been spilled by ISIS.

How nice for them, IS isn't to blame according to TD.

Oh bite me. I didn't say that. ISIS are the instruments of death but Obama, Harper, Cameron and others own the blood spilled.

All in their zeal to have Assad removed from power in Syria they all allowed this monster known as ISIS become the most powerful, brutal and wealthiest terror army on the planet.

The Yazidis are running to Syria. They trust Assad to protect them. You progressives remember Assad right?

The supposed bad guy of the middle east. You left wingers remember don't you? The guy Obama wants to remove from power. The leader who protects religious minorities.

article-2721686-2071738500000578-984_964x687.jpg

I understand that lots of the water and supplies that the allies drop breakup or in the case of the cases of water they explode on impact when they hit the ground .

Obama and other western leaders own every drop of blood that has been spilled by ISIS.

Oh bite me. I didn't say that. ISIS are the instruments of death but Obama, Harper, Cameron and others own the blood spilled.

All in their zeal to have Assad removed from power in Syria they all allowed this monster known as ISIS become the most powerful, brutal and wealthiest terror army on the planet.
The zeal is that of IS. And the weapons are in that region because we are in that region. The five biggest arms dealers in the world are the five permanent members of UN Security Council. There is plenty of blood on everyone's hands so drop the partisan crap.

I understand that lots of the water and supplies that the allies drop breakup or in the case of the cases of water they explode on impact when they hit the ground .
Maybe we should just use fire-fighting planes then, and give them a nice shower while they hold out their hands.

I understand [heard] that single bottles of water just drop down to the ground with no damage . Also hear that 20,000 died on that mountain PMHOUSE.

I understand [heard] that single bottles of water just drop down to the ground with no damage . Also hear that 20,000 died on that mountain PMHOUSE.

Could have been 100,000, it's a slaughter for God. They are usually knee-deep in blood, it's very Biblical actually. That's how Jehovah became the One True God, they won by slaughtering men, women, children, slaves, animals, and infants in his name...

The zeal is that of IS. And the weapons are in that region because we are in that region. The five biggest arms dealers in the world are the five permanent members of UN Security Council. There is plenty of blood on everyone's hands so drop the partisan crap.

What partisan crap? I'm up here raising hell against my own party and my own Conservative Prime Minister.

I'm spitting bullets over the bullshit that my PM has been party to. From Egypt, to turning Libya into a complete dog's breakfast, to freaking Syria and now to Iraq, let alone my PM backing the coup in the Ukraine.

Over 1500 dead so far in the civil war in the Ukraine that was kicked off by our manipulation of a coup to benefit the EU and NATO. It's bullshit.

Only defenders of Obama are so blind that they can't see how we've really truly sent an unstable ME into the hands of a monster, who by the way has reportedly over 1.2 billion to their name.

I've got at least the decency to rip my own party and my own leader compared to the frothing at the mouth blame Bush bots on this board.

Last edited:

What partisan crap? I'm up here raising hell against my own party and my own Conservative Prime Minister.

I'm spitting bullets over the bullshit that my PM has been party to. From Egypt, to turning Libya into a complete dog's breakfast, to freaking Syria and now to Iraq, let alone my PM backing the coup in the Ukraine.

Over 1500 dead so far in the civil war in the Ukraine that was kicked off by our manipulation of a coup to benefit the EU and NATO. It's bullshit.

Only defenders of Obama are so blind that they can't see how we've really truly sent an unstable ME into the hands of a monster, who by the way has reportedly over 1.2 billion to their name.

I've got at least the decency to rip my own party and my own leader compared to the frothing at the mouth blame Bush bots on this board.
You don't have to froth to blame Bush for an unnecessary and unjust war, and for being too stupid to know that the last thing we want is democracy in the Middle East. What you are seeing now is democracy in the Middle East, and the West has been manipulating that area for its own benefit for a century and now the chained beast is out of its cage and on the prowl.

You can rip anyone you like but it makes no difference. This cat is out of the bag and it will be decades before we get it back in, if that is even possible now, which I highly doubt. As long as there is oil to burn, that might as well be hell on earth...

You don't have to froth to blame Bush for an unnecessary and unjust war, and for being too stupid to know that the last thing we want is democracy in the Middle East. What you are seeing now is democracy in the Middle East, and the West has been manipulating that area for its own benefit for a century and now the chained beast is out of its cage and on the prowl.

You can rip anyone you like but it makes no difference. This cat is out of the bag and it will be decades before we get it back in, if that is even possible now, which I highly doubt. As long as there is oil to burn, that might as well be hell on earth...

I already stated that the region was unstable before Obama and other western leaders decided to play "regime change" all under the guise of Arab Spring.

As if Iraq and Afghanistan weren't bad enough our idiotic leaders decided to try to put out fires with gasoline.

At least Egypt has been able to come back from the brink of the disaster that Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood embodied.

And I completely agree with you that there is no way in hell now to put the cat back in the bag. ISIS is off the charts crazy, powerful and filthy rich. What a freaking nightmare.

Forum List

Back