Can women rock too?

Definately not considered hard rock, but I think she could sing anything if she wanted. Super talented singer

Guys only like Sheryl Crow cause of her looks, she's not looking to sporty nowadays.

That being said, her best song was IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY

I like a couple of Joan Jett songs, but Hall of Fame? Really???? I have to say I was a little surprised by that, considering most of her "hits" were cover songs first of all. Secondly, while she is a decent entertainer, I do not see her as Hall of Fame worthy based on her talent.

Not like men do. The closest woman to really "rock" was Joan Jett

oh c'mon........

Janis had passion, but a crappy voice. Not impressed.
I don't know much about Patti Smith but she's ugly as dirt.
To be fair, I don't like ugly male rockers either

joplin had a ruddy voice. perfect for r & r. the rest of your reply is just too damn silly & superficial.

oh c'mon........

joplin had a ruddy voice. perfect for r & r. the rest of your reply is just too damn silly & superficial.

True. But it's how I feel.

oh c'mon........

True. But it's how I feel.

it doesn't surprise me.... i call the stones 'the rolling uglies' - but still think they are one of the best bands ever to make music. on the other hand, pretty boys & most plastic females just don't cut it. especially when they need auto tune to cover up their severe lack of talent.

I kindof like PINK.....

image.php

Forum List

Back