Can we trust our voting machines?

I didn't hear of a single instance where a Hillary vote turned into a Donald vote but I heard of thousands of examples of it being the other way around. Democrats have stolen pretty much every election they've won since 1960.

Trump needs to make this new law where anyone who is able bodied, can work, choose not to, not be allowed to vote.
Easy. Only can vote if you filed a tax form. You could stretch it to "and paid taxes". Move the election to April 15, let IRS count it up.

Page 3.......your pick for President (choose one). Every four years.

The article below concerns me for several reasons. First, the machine in question was obviously malfunctioning. If it can malfunction by accident (assuming that it was an accident), how easy must it be to intentionally program a machine to change the voter's choice. Second, if you can "recalibrate the machine" at the voting location, what's going to prevent a poll worker from "recalibrating" it to change existing votes? If these types of things can happen by accident or can be accomplished by poll workers, it seems that it would be trivial for a really good hacker to do something similar.

How can we actually protect our voting machines so that we have confidence in the results?

Pennsylvania voters claim voting machines ‘changing’ ballots
What your link shows is that we can trust the voting machines but we can't trust the Democrats who try to rig them, but we already knew that from the fact they rigged their own primaries to get Clinton the nomination.

Do you have proof of that, has there been a recount. Because if Bernie won, I want a do over with the debates.
Sweet Mother Christmsas I'm about to blow! Bernie got MORE votes in many states but received less delegates! Super-Delegates (fix) ring a bell? Hello, earth to ..... do you live under a rock? I read two threads, and I begin to boil.....

SMC, so now you complained about the EC. Duh. If we went by more votes, Hillary would be Pres. Elect.

The article below concerns me for several reasons. First, the machine in question was obviously malfunctioning. If it can malfunction by accident (assuming that it was an accident), how easy must it be to intentionally program a machine to change the voter's choice. Second, if you can "recalibrate the machine" at the voting location, what's going to prevent a poll worker from "recalibrating" it to change existing votes? If these types of things can happen by accident or can be accomplished by poll workers, it seems that it would be trivial for a really good hacker to do something similar.

How can we actually protect our voting machines so that we have confidence in the results?

What your link shows is that we can trust the voting machines but we can't trust the Democrats who try to rig them, but we already knew that from the fact they rigged their own primaries to get Clinton the nomination.

Do you guys have to turn EVERYTHING into partisan politics? This thread is not about who is manipulating the machines. It is about whether or not the machines can be rigged and what, if anything, we can do about it. If you don't have anything useful to say about the subject, please go rant somewhere else.
I suppose the touch screen could be "shifted"? You press Trump but it triggers nearby contact point? Mis-calibrated? More like broken badly? I have not used one of those things in many years. Anyone?

Do you have proof of that, has there been a recount. Because if Bernie won, I want a do over with the debates.
Sweet Mother Christmsas I'm about to blow! Bernie got MORE votes in many states but received less delegates! Super-Delegates (fix) ring a bell? Hello, earth to ..... do you live under a rock? I read two threads, and I begin to boil.....

SMC, so now you complained about the EC. Duh. If we went by more votes, Hillary would be Pres. Elect.
Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or is it something you have to work at? He is talking about super delegates at the Democratic Convention. After George McGovern won the nomination in the 1970's, the establishment of the Democratic Party loaded the vote for nominee with super delegates, elites of the Party who were not bound to vote for any specific candidate, in order to prevent another McGovern or a Bernie Sanders from ever winning the nomination again.

Do you guys have to turn EVERYTHING into partisan politics? This thread is not about who is manipulating the machines. It is about whether or not the machines can be rigged and what, if anything, we can do about it. If you don't have anything useful to say about the subject, please go rant somewhere else.
So you are saying it's just a coincidence that it is only Clinton supporters who are ranting and raving about voting machines.

Uhh, are you a Clinton supporter?

So you are saying it's just a coincidence that it is only Clinton supporters who are ranting and raving about voting machines.

Uhh, are you a Clinton supporter?
Uhh, are you a complete idiot?

I suppose the touch screen could be "shifted"? You press Trump but it triggers nearby contact point? Mis-calibrated? More like broken badly? I have not used one of those things in many years. Anyone?

This article describes the recent history of voting machines in the U.S. and gives several examples of how easy they are to hack:

How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes

Forum List

Back