Can we reasonably discuss Trump?

we've proven it it takes either complete fucking imbecile too see his isn't one or someone who will deny it no matter what like your on his campaign staff

you saying "I will deny trump is racist no matter what anyone says" doesn't mean anything

No, you've proven you will believe your own rhetoric. You've not proven Trump is a racist and you can't prove it because there's no evidence of it. I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not a "Trump-lover" and I disagree with him on a lot of issues as well as how he handles criticism. So I think I am fair-minded and impartial here, but you can't even convince me he is a racist.

The most important point here is, you're not gaining any ground politically with this. If anything, you are doing more damage to your party and it's future. I don't mind because I think your party needs to fail and I will continue to post threads like this to antagonize you and make you do more damage.
It not my rhetoric dumbass? did you get this from me? is this accusation that trump is a bigot new information too you?

your such a lying troll so first you say you didn't vote for trump now your saying my whole party (which im assuming you mean democrats) deserves to fail lol. Who did you vote for the american nazi party?

Trump's a pig, sure, with things he's said about women. But he's never said anything racist. You're just a ho of the Democrat party parroting their lies. You picked the wrong bird, PurpleParrot
what did he say bad about women? are you claiming he's a sexist misogynistic rapist?

Lol I see you deserted the racism thing. Can't think of one instance, can ya..
you ever notice that people who defend trump from being a racist sexist homophobe islamophobe etc are really just defending themselves and will usually stick to the one that relates most to them?

No, you've proven you will believe your own rhetoric. You've not proven Trump is a racist and you can't prove it because there's no evidence of it. I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not a "Trump-lover" and I disagree with him on a lot of issues as well as how he handles criticism. So I think I am fair-minded and impartial here, but you can't even convince me he is a racist.

The most important point here is, you're not gaining any ground politically with this. If anything, you are doing more damage to your party and it's future. I don't mind because I think your party needs to fail and I will continue to post threads like this to antagonize you and make you do more damage.
It not my rhetoric dumbass? did you get this from me? is this accusation that trump is a bigot new information too you?

your such a lying troll so first you say you didn't vote for trump now your saying my whole party (which im assuming you mean democrats) deserves to fail lol. Who did you vote for the american nazi party?

Trump's a pig, sure, with things he's said about women. But he's never said anything racist. You're just a ho of the Democrat party parroting their lies. You picked the wrong bird, PurpleParrot
what did he say bad about women? are you claiming he's a sexist misogynistic rapist?

No, just a pig
prove it!!! substantiate your claim right now or else it's completely false and I win

You want me to prove what exactly? And when you say stupid shit like you can put up a hurdle and if I don't clear it then you win, it's not exactly motivating to waste any time on you.

And seriously, you want me to back up my claim he's a pig? listen to his "locker room" talk. He did apologize. Sure, guys hear that sort of talk from other guys, but what he said is still pretty extreme. I'm not sure an apology makes him not a pig for saying it in the first place

you ever notice that people who defend trump from being a racist sexist homophobe islamophobe etc are really just defending themselves and will usually stick to the one that relates most to them?

Ah, you're a finger pointing, judgmental ass who loves labeling. Why does that not surprise me?

No, just a pig
prove it!!! substantiate your claim right now or else it's completely false and I win

You want me to prove what exactly? And when you say stupid shit like you can put up a hurdle and if I don't clear it then you win, it's not exactly motivating to waste any time on you.

And seriously, you want me to back up my claim he's a pig? listen to his "locker room" talk. He did apologize. Sure, guys hear that sort of talk from other guys, but what he said is still pretty extreme. I'm not sure an apology makes him not a pig for saying it in the first place
what locker room talk? what are YOU talking about specifically?

No, just a pig

Google "Trump locker room talk." Don't you follow the news at all?

No, just a pig

You've not proven Trump is a sexist and you can't prove it because there's no evidence of it. I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not a "Trump-lover" and I disagree with him on a lot of issues as well as how he handles criticism. So I think I am fair-minded and impartial here, but you can't even convince me he is a sexist.

No. But I have found that the people who use race and sex as a club are racist and misogynistic themselves.

No. But I have found that the people who use race and sex as a club are racist and misogynistic themselves.
what about religion? and sexual orientation?

No, just a pig

You've not proven Trump is a sexist and you can't prove it because there's no evidence of it. I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not a "Trump-lover" and I disagree with him on a lot of issues as well as how he handles criticism. So I think I am fair-minded and impartial here, but you can't even convince me he is a sexist.

I didn't say he's sexist, you did. I said he's a pig. What is wrong with you? Can't read or no long term memory. So seriously, you read his "locker room" talk and that doesn't back up that he's a pig? You have some serious woman issues, don't you?

No, I've noticed that people who throw those terms around as insults are the most sexist, racist and homophobic (and anti social too) of all.

what about religion? and sexual orientation?

Another unfounded inference. Bigot.

Is Trump a Narcissist? Perhaps, but he has quite a long way to go before he even gets close to 0bama's level of self love.
If he was a narcissist, the people around him would show it. His kids and exe would hate him, he wouldn't be as universally loved and respected as he is, there would be crowds of ppl stepping forward with stories about him. He is self confident, sure of himself, a leader. Just because a person stands strong dies not make him a narcissist. The left thinks ppl who own their lives, instead of groveling and mouthing platitudes and lies to make them appear apologetic for their success, are narcissistic. It's just another example of how they use language incorrectly, and for the purpose of creating rhetoric

It really all depends on how you define narcissism. Like I said, it takes a certain degree of narcissism just to seek the office of president... you have to think pretty highly of yourself to think you deserve to be elected to that office. Even George Washington had a little bit of narcissism.

That said, I think what the left misinterprets as narcissism in Trump is actually his confidence. He is VERY confident. That's a very positive attribute for any leader to have.
No, I don't dictate the definition of narcissism. The word has a meaning, it isn't subjective. That's my point.

Well, I don't dictate what words mean either but just about every word has context in how we apply it. Maybe there is a distinction between someone who is "narcissistic" and someone who IS a "Narcissist." Does that make sense? I don't think Trump suffers from some "Narcissist Personality Disorder" or whatever, but does he sometimes appear to be narcissistic? Maybe... or maybe that's just being overly confident in himself? In any event, it's not some sort of "mental illness" as the left wants to portray it as.

I was responding to posters who were puzzling over why so many blacks seem concerned that Trump is racist. However, as much as it was an opinion,, I believe the writer did back up his argument with facts. No reason to get all cranky about it.

Well, apparently, the word "racist" now means "disagrees with liberalism!" Because that is how it gets constantly applied to those who disagree with liberal positions.

I'm not saying the writer didn't back up his op-ed with facts, but there are LOTS of facts out there to choose from. I'm sure I could come up with facts to show where Lewis has failed his district in many ways. So op-eds largely depend on the facts the writer chose to use in order to make their point. They often avoid facts that contradict their point. My only contention was with you citing an op-ed as "not fake news" as if to bestow some level of credibility on it that wasn't earned.

And I am not cranky, I just reject nonsense arguments.

so who did you vote for dumbass? easy question

Darrell Castle for president. Republicans for everything else. I almost left the presidential selection blank but decided to throw a vote to the Constitution Party.

Now, in the spirit of full disclosure.... I knew that Alabama was an easy win for Trump and my vote wasn't going to matter. IF my state had been a toss-up state where there was ANY possibility of Hillary winning, I would have probably voted for Trump.

The Future Is Disappearing: Trump Administration Deletes WhiteHouse.Gov References to Climate Change, Civil Rights, Healthcare, LGBT Issues

memories-disappearing.gif

President-elect Donald Trump has only just stepped into office today, and already, the effects of his administration can be seen on the official White House websites. Apparently those effects are, “delete all reference to the issues that this administration intends to ignore.”

According to Vice, the Trump administration has just deleted all references to climate change on the White House website. I’m pretty sure that if you delete all reference to it, climate change will just disappear! Cool! Except: no.

Also missing: the Department of Labor’s report on Advancing LGBT Workplace Rights, which now leads to a 404 error if you click on it.

Speaking of LGBT rights, or the lack thereof, the entire page for whitehouse.gov/lgbt is now gone. If you click on that link, it’ll just take you to the homepage. All mentions of the term “LGBT” have been removed from the website entirely, and so have all mentions of the word “gay,” except for one sentence in which the word “gay” is used to mean “happy.”

What’s more, references to healthcare and civil rights have also disappeared from the website, according to The Daily Beast. The page on civil rights has been replaced with a page titled “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community,” which advocates for an increase in police forces. This page includes false information, such as “In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent,” which–again–is false. Murder rates, and crime rates, have been steadily decreasing.

Based on these website updates, the future looks… uncaring, and bleak.

So this President starts his administration by attempting to silence the voices of climate change, civil rights, gay rights, women's rights and every other issue this administration choose to marginalize.
Most Americans knew these type of authoritarian refusal to represent all Americans.
Explain this to people that see Trump as someone to fear as the representative of America...

I imagine it's fairly common for any incoming administration to delete policy position pages of the former administration upon taking office. Trump doesn't agree with Obama's position on these issues so why would he leave them on the website? I fail to see where this action silences ANY voices on ANYTHING. That's more hyperbolic, emotive and over-the-top rhetoric.
The fact that you fail to see simply demolishes your claim at having any honest discussion...

What I've noticed is, everyone who charges Trump is a racist sexist homophobe islamophobe etc... are basing this on hyperbole and conjecture. There are no real solid facts to prove your allegations. I've opened the floor for you to present them here and so far you haven't. All you can come up with is the same old tired rhetoric. It's misconception, misinterpretation, contortion of context, distortion of facts, hyperbolic rhetoric of the first order... but NO FACTS.

The floor is still open... Anyone here can step up to the plate and give it a swing if you think there is some evidence to show Trump is a [insert derogatory label]. I'm not saying he isn't... This thread is for the open and reasoned discussion based on facts. You've got to prove your case with factual evidence and not hype or conjecture.

LMAO... Wow... You can't even win when you try to use MY argument! That's pretty much the sign of a sure loser right there! :rofl:

I didn't say he's sexist, you did. I said he's a pig. What is wrong with you? Can't read or no long term memory. So seriously, you read his "locker room" talk and that doesn't back up that he's a pig? You have some serious woman issues, don't you?

LOL... He's trying to use MY argument and he still can't win. That's pretty pathetic.

Of course Trump is a pig.... Most men ARE pigs. It's just the nature of the beast. Unless they are pussy-whipped, mocha-latte-drinking basement dwellers, they behave like men. Sometimes, men talking candidly to other men, make crude comments about women. I bet he wouldn't have made that comment had Melania been standing next to him and I bet when the tape became public he had some 'splainin' to do on the home-front... but there again, she's still standing proudly by her man, because REAL men know how to handle their women.

The man had a woman literally running the most important thing he's ever done in his life... his campaign for president. No woman has EVER successfully ran such a campaign before her but that fact didn't bother him in the least. THAT alone should tell ANY reasonable person that the man is simply not prejudiced against women. Period!

Last edited:
Is Trump a Narcissist? Perhaps, but he has quite a long way to go before he even gets close to 0bama's level of self love.
If he was a narcissist, the people around him would show it. His kids and exe would hate him, he wouldn't be as universally loved and respected as he is, there would be crowds of ppl stepping forward with stories about him. He is self confident, sure of himself, a leader. Just because a person stands strong dies not make him a narcissist. The left thinks ppl who own their lives, instead of groveling and mouthing platitudes and lies to make them appear apologetic for their success, are narcissistic. It's just another example of how they use language incorrectly, and for the purpose of creating rhetoric

It really all depends on how you define narcissism. Like I said, it takes a certain degree of narcissism just to seek the office of president... you have to think pretty highly of yourself to think you deserve to be elected to that office. Even George Washington had a little bit of narcissism.

That said, I think what the left misinterprets as narcissism in Trump is actually his confidence. He is VERY confident. That's a very positive attribute for any leader to have.
No, I don't dictate the definition of narcissism. The word has a meaning, it isn't subjective. That's my point.

Well, I don't dictate what words mean either but just about every word has context in how we apply it. Maybe there is a distinction between someone who is "narcissistic" and someone who IS a "Narcissist." Does that make sense? I don't think Trump suffers from some "Narcissist Personality Disorder" or whatever, but does he sometimes appear to be narcissistic? Maybe... or maybe that's just being overly confident in himself? In any event, it's not some sort of "mental illness" as the left wants to portray it as.

So..how can you be narcissistic without being a narcissist?

I don't do the semantics thing. One of the most maddening symptom of commiecratism is the way they destroy the language, and arbitrarily change definitions.

Forum List

Back