Can We Just Turn The Lights Out? It's Over.

He said Washington should pay attention in that in Massachusettes democrats and republicans worked together and didn't rush a bill through, like obama and the democrats were trying to do at the time, which they ultimately did.

07/30/09 - Mr. President, What's the Rush? | Mitt Romney Central

You have a point..but he was also Advocating for the plan they put up in his state.

What he didn't get..was that Republicans really wanted to do nothing.

which would have been fine considering Obamacare.

Fine in what way?

Insurance costs were rising much faster then they are now..and insurance companies could boot people almost arbitrarily.

I am not a big fan of the indivdual mandate..it should have been single payer. And eventually..private industry should get out of the health insurance business.

But heck..this is better then nothing. HMOs got what they wanted..which was more customers...and costs were staggered.

well, of course it is. but that's the current snapshot. and it's because of how badly your candidates are doing. things can change IF the GOP changes direction. but i'm not sure they can.

Obama has less than a 60% chance according to intrade, which isn't too bad considering he's the incumbent. The GOP is in this!

The GOP is trading at a 38.6% chance to win the White House right now on Intrade.

Intrade Prediction Markets

Buy now.

Once the campaign is joined..by the Obama team..this will probably go down.

They've got the chops in terms of campaigning.

How did they get to this point? I believe the Teaparty had and has so much to do with it. Perhaps the real conservatives will have the courage to bring the flock back home.

Yeah, those Tea Party Sons of Bitches, those Tea Party terrorists should just go straight to Hell and let the REAL conservatives screw up the GOP.

radical,, rabid, rightwingnut extremists are eating the GOP from the inside out.

thanks!

What's rabid, radical about the pursuit of happiness instead of dependence on govt for all solutions?

Obama has less than a 60% chance according to intrade, which isn't too bad considering he's the incumbent. The GOP is in this!

The GOP is trading at a 38.6% chance to win the White House right now on Intrade.

Intrade Prediction Markets

Buy now.

Once the campaign is joined..by the Obama team..this will probably go down.

They've got the chops in terms of campaigning.

Not to mention a very juicy target.

And?

Too early to say.

well, of course it is. but that's the current snapshot. and it's because of how badly your candidates are doing. things can change IF the GOP changes direction. but i'm not sure they can.

it's up 7% today.

i always marvel at rightwingnuts declaring victory when they're at under 40% but talking about the president's doom when he's at 60%.

it's so funny

Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are wrong on the Mandate. It will be ruled Unconstitutional. I'm confident of that. And Scarborough whines too much. He needs to quit whimpering and grow a pair. Everytime i watch him, he's lamenting & whining about something. At some point you just gotta man-up. His whimpering has gotten very old. Who knows though? Maybe he's afraid GE/NBC will axe him to leave if he actually grows a pair? I'm sure that weighs on his mind quite often. Look what they did to poor ole Pat Buchanan?

Last edited:
When will republicans give up on Mitt, or will they continue to make excuses for his flip flops? It does seem that he's about all they have.

Romney was for the national mandate before he was against it?

I'm shocked...shocked I tell ya!

What could possibly run more counter to Romney's character than changing his position on his firmly held core principles?

Forum List

Back