Can We Just Turn The Lights Out? It's Over.

That is what Joe Scarborough just said on air after reading romney's quotes urging the president to adopt an individual mandate:

from that bastion of liberal thought, the National Review:

Romney Urged Obama to Adopt the Individual Health-Care Mandate - By Andrew C. McCarthy - The Corner - National Review Online

This... on top of George Will lambasting his party for being afraid of Rush Limbaugh, saying "using the salad fork for your entrée." is inappropriate... and condemning rush for his comments of last week about sandra fluke.

i'm not the one saying these things. and you guys just keep making it easier and easier.

Romney was talking about his STATE, numbnuts.

Ah so when Romney said "Washington should pay attention" he meant Washington, Massachusettes? Right.

That's a mighty small town..but okay.. :lol:

He said Washington should pay attention in that in Massachusettes democrats and republicans worked together and didn't rush a bill through, like obama and the democrats were trying to do at the time, which they ultimately did.

making this about gas prices that don't exist yet because you got nothing else?

:cool:

please keep it up.

latest opinion polls have the president's approval rating at 50%

have romney ahead of the field nationally by 12%

have the president beating romney by as much as 17% in VIRGINIA (I think that one's a little optimistic, but nonetheless, it's still double digits).

keep it up!

Depends what polls you are looking at and one always has to examine the methodology used.

Latest game is to poll "adults" as opposed to "likely voters".

Rasmussen is far more accurate in their polling because they use "likely voters". And they don't skewer their polls.

In a hypothetical 2012 matchup, the president leads Mitt Romney 47% to 43%. If Rick Santorum is the Republican nominee, the president leads by the same margin, 47% to 43%.

This the latest I just picked up at Rasmussen.

$5 gas coming this summer.

President Obama is toast.

poor child. i know you're dumb as toast. but do you not understand that the National Review and George Will and Joe Scarborogh and Town Hall are all CONSERVATIVE?

are you so stupid that you aren't aware that the public mandate was a CONSERVATIVE heritage foundation concept?

i appreciate that you can't keep up. so maybe you should simply stay quiet or find someplace to post that might be more amenable to someone like you who doesn't have two synapses to rub together?

I also noticed you don't know how to spell President Obama's name.

I fixed that for you.

you're welcome. now you look a teeny bit less stupid.

lol

You know it's funny, heading into the 2008 election given the weak state of the economy and the mess we had overseas I figured that whoever got elected was not going to be able turn things around enough and/or fast enough to avoid being a one termer. Then the economy crashed and that feeling only grew stronger.

Four years later I'm looking at a GOP field that is getting their asses handed to them by the president and he hasn't even started campaigning yet.
You know it's funny, heading into the 2008 election given the weak state of the economy and the mess we had overseas I figured that whoever got elected was not going to be able turn things around enough and/or fast enough to avoid being a one termer. Then the economy crashed and that feeling only grew stronger.

My thoughts also.

ohio... president over romney. even if you kick the two outliers... fakenews and nbc, you end up with the president up by 4%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

the two most recent florida polls have the president over romney by +3 and +8, respectively.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

the most recent Virginia polls show the president up by as much as 17%, but as i said, i think that's optimistic. the average is about 4% and that's probably closer to reality.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

so what were you saying about the EC? :eusa_whistle:

Ah so when Romney said "Washington should pay attention" he meant Washington, Massachusettes? Right.

He said Washington should pay attention in that in Massachusettes democrats and republicans worked together and didn't rush a bill through, like obama and the democrats were trying to do at the time, which they ultimately did.

it's so cool watching ineffectual rightwingnut spin. :cuckoo:

ohio... president over romney. even if you kick the two outliers... fakenews and nbc, you end up with the president up by 4%

the two most recent florida polls have the president over romney by +3 and +8, respectively.

the most recent Virginia polls show the president up by as much as 17%, but as i said, i think that's optimistic. the average is about 4% and that's probably closer to reality.

And?

Too early to say.

Well I think those are two of a handful. Virginia I had not considered in play.
I also think it is March 5th.
I'll wait until August polling.

Margin of Error in polling is usually 5%.

Carter's numbers were better than that when he was running against Reagan. At least on paper.

And?

Too early to say.

well, of course it is. but that's the current snapshot. and it's because of how badly your candidates are doing. things can change IF the GOP changes direction. but i'm not sure they can.

Liberals would like to just make an announcement that to them obama can't be beat so just cancel the election.

Putin just got elected president for life, why can't obama?

Margin of Error in polling is usually 5%.

actually, the margin of error doesn't change if the poll is "political" and the margin of error depends on the polling companies and the sample taken. i don't recall ever seeing any of these particular pollsters with a +/- 5 margin of error.

you're still in huge trouble. you understand those are averages, right?

or is it beyond your comprehension to get that this country isn't nuts like you guys?

Last edited:

07/30/09 - Mr. President, What's the Rush? | Mitt Romney Central

You have a point..but he was also Advocating for the plan they put up in his state.

What he didn't get..was that Republicans really wanted to do nothing.

07/30/09 - Mr. President, What's the Rush? | Mitt Romney Central

You have a point..but he was also Advocating for the plan they put up in his state.

What he didn't get..was that Republicans really wanted to do nothing.

which would have been fine considering Obamacare.

And?

Too early to say.

well, of course it is. but that's the current snapshot. and it's because of how badly your candidates are doing. things can change IF the GOP changes direction. but i'm not sure they can.

Obama has less than a 60% chance according to intrade, which isn't too bad considering he's the incumbent. The GOP is in this!

And?

Too early to say.

Obama has less than a 60% chance according to intrade, which isn't too bad considering he's the incumbent. The GOP is in this!

The GOP is trading at a 38.6% chance to win the White House right now on Intrade.

http://www.intrade.com/jsp/intrade/contractSearch/index.jsp?clsID=19&grpID=8628

Buy now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back