Can We Get A Deducated Forum For Obsessed Gun Nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Dedicated..........that is.

I think 1000 threads on a particular topic might indicate that a sub forum is warranted. Given that we have a handful of members who post that many gun rights threads per month in the current events and politics sub forums, the time has come.

How about it? Let's put this stuff in its own little home, shall we?

Thanks.

There's the firearm's forum.

Apparently they don't know what a "firearm" is.

Thing is, you can read one thread a month and know what all the rest of them say. Convenient, huh?

:Boom2:

Well, see, here's the REAL problem.

Not more than a few hours after any mass shooting, the blood isn't even dry, and gun control freaks have already used the tragedy to rally support for their issue.

If they want to do that, why not post their issue in that forum? I get so sick of seeing this issue, when it is an issue that requires an amendment to the constitution.

Everyone KNOWS there will never be any where near the two thirds political majority for the will to do this. So why do they post those stupid threads? It's a waste of everyone's time.

Not more than a few hours after any mass shooting, the blood isn't even dry, and gun control freaks have already used the tragedy to rally support for their issue.

If they want to do that, why not post their issue in that forum? I get so sick of seeing this issue, when it is an issue that requires an amendment to the constitution.

Everyone KNOWS there will never be any where near the two thirds political majority for the will to do this. So why do they post those stupid threads? It's a waste of everyone's time.

Bull. There are "preventive" threads posted before any of these invisible gun control freaks post after a mass shooting.

There are simply too many.....every day. And they go nowhere.

While I hate anti-gun arguments I don't mind when people question America's gun culture. It is an interesting subject to study. I dislike people like Michael Moore, but I actually think he took more flack than he deserved over Bowling for Columbine.

Well, there you go folks. For these people who don't like to hear from the side that loves their guns, put it in your pipe and smoke it. If you don't want your gun control threads moved, stop ya bitchin'.

I'll agree with you aaron, and I'll back you up LL. But see, there is the point. You can't have some threads, but not all, moved to such a sub-forum. If you create a gun sub-forum, they all go there.

Just like those dismal Israeli/Pali threads. No matter which side you take, they are nothing but quick sand. And all of those threads, just like the gun ones, really do, in the end, go no where.

While we're at it, let's create an abortion sub-forum. Or maybe just a sub-forum for topics that we will never have a compromise on? :badgrin:

Dedicated..........that is.

I think 1000 threads on a particular topic might indicate that a sub forum is warranted. Given that we have a handful of members who post that many gun rights threads per month in the current events and politics sub forums, the time has come.

How about it? Let's put this stuff in its own little home, shall we?

Thanks.
Yeah can we make the firearms forum a firearm/gun policy forum?

If you want to ban guns...

Start with the Secret Service who is protecting Hussein Obama.

After that is done we can start talking.

Well, there you go folks. For these people who don't like to hear from the side that loves their guns, put it in your pipe and smoke it. If you don't want your gun control threads moved, stop ya bitchin'.

I'll agree with you aaron, and I'll back you up LL. But see, there is the point. You can't have some threads, but not all, moved to such a sub-forum. If you create a gun sub-forum, they all go there.

Just like those dismal Israeli/Pali threads. No matter which side you take, they are nothing but quick sand. And all of those threads, just like the gun ones, really do, in the end, go no where.

While we're at it, let's create an abortion sub-forum. Or maybe just a sub-forum for topics that we will never have a compromise on? :badgrin:

I think we have too many sub-forums in general. Most gun threads about current events, so what's the need for a firearms forum. Most discussion of Obamacare is about politics. Why an entire forum dedicated to that one issue? :dunno:

will Hussein Obama be left without the protection of his Secret Service and guns?

hehe....what do you think!

of course not!

and why not?

because guns protect your life and the life of your loved ones

what is good for the goose is good for the gander

fucking hypocrite Hussein!!!

Better yet, there should be a thread for people who want to senselessly rant about a topic while publicly broadcasting that nobody has any chance of changing their mind or making them rethink their argument. And therefore it would be pointless to respond to them. We can call it "politics." Oh wait...

Firearms, Current Events, Politics, General Discussion

Pick one.
They all fit.

Maybe we can have certain people designated as Moderators.
That way they can decide which category a thread belongs in.

Oh

wait

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand:

There is a simple solution. Since the word firearm is too big for them to understand that is where all that crap goes, just change the name to GUN NUT HEAVEN..........Problem solved.

the day Obama stops his protection of the Secret Service with guns

which won't happen ..because he knows he would be dead in a few minutes if that happens

the day he is all by himself....with no Secret Service with guns by his side

that is the day he can ask all Americans to get rid of their guns

the day Obama stops his protection of the Secret Service with guns

which won't happen ..because he knows he would be dead in a few minutes if that happens

the day he is all by himself....with no Secret Service with guns by his side

that is the day he can ask all Americans to get rid of their guns
Omg say it again. We definitely haven't heard you enough.

Nothing much to add, really

Just wanted my keypad to pop up so I could see how close together U and I are
:D
(why doesn't autospell work in title bo es anyway?)

stupid Hussein Obama

how he dares?

to ask all of us to not have guns

when he

all the time has them?

HOW DOES HE DARE??????????????????????????????????

what scum of a Prez

can't anybody see what's happening?

the Muslim in the White House needs protection and he has guns for he and his Chelley and daughters and mother in law there living in the White house

but if you feel you need protection....

no

you are not allowed to it!

FUCK him and all his ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back