A New Life for This Forum?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Since the "Democratic" Party has now been exposed as a gigantic criminal conspiracy, I propose that this Forum be adopted as a place where rational people can discuss actual conspiracies and related topics. Hopefully, this forum would be free of the censorship evident in other forums. Shall we give it a try?

Since the "Democratic" Party has now been exposed as a gigantic criminal conspiracy, I propose that this Forum be adopted as a place where rational people can discuss actual conspiracies and related topics. Hopefully, this forum would be free of the censorship evident in other forums. Shall we give it a try?
Nice delusional projection.

Nutbar

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

Since this Forum/ Board is a place for Paid Web Warriors of the Far Left & Left to get their feet wet and a place where AI & Chat Bots can be unleashed due to Mod/ Admin Friendlies then
Perhaps an influx of Middle Left & Middle Right Posters could help to keep this place from going full DU or Calguns.net

Go ahead. Start a thread about an "actual conspiracy". The USMB owners/Administrators probably had that in mind when they created this sub-Forum. Why did you wait until now to think of that?

B
Since this Forum/ Board is a place for Paid Web Warriors of the Far Left & Left to get their feet wet and a place where AI & Chat Bots can be unleashed due to Mod/ Admin Friendlies then
Perhaps an influx of Middle Left & Middle Right Posters could help to keep this place from going full DU or Calguns.net
BFT

Go ahead. Start a thread about an "actual conspiracy". The USMB owners/Administrators probably had that in mind when they created this sub-Forum. Why did you wait until now to think of that?
I wasn't referring to you (or Jillian) as rational people, and I don't care about your opinions. As for the USMB owners/Administrators, they have often used this forum as a denigrated repository for threads with which they disagree.

You Dumbass….
Don‘t you realize USMB is owned by George Soros?

Have you been told you are an idiot?

There are plenty of SafeSpaces on the internet where liberal voices are auto-censored, and no one is allowed to point out why your conspiracies are so stupid. You should find one of those SafeSpaces and go there. You're clearly much to fragile of a snowflake to survive in any area that doesn't censor liberals.

There are plenty of SafeSpaces on the internet where liberal voices are auto-censored, and no one is allowed to point out why your conspiracies are so stupid. You should find one of those SafeSpaces and go there. You're clearly much to fragile of a snowflake to survive in any area that doesn't censor liberals.
Your inability to post relevant content is noted.

Never adopt a fascist posture to deal with fascists . Particularly if you start with natural advantages .

There's not much rational going on here.

The problem with conspiracies is that that they rely on feeling and story telling with no particular connection to reality. Once you genuinely dissociate evidence from your perception of reality and elevate belief to the status of evidence...

......you're going for a ride. Its a rabbit hole brimming with batshit, 'thermite', Jewish space lasers, shot up pizza parlors, and robot senators.

L
There's not much rational going on here.

The problem with conspiracies is that that they rely on feeling and story telling with no particular connection to reality. Once you genuinely dissociate evidence from your perception of reality and elevate belief to the status of evidence...

......you're going for a ride. Its a rabbit hole brimming with batshit, 'thermite', Jewish space lasers, shot up pizza parlors, and robot senators.
legalized Drugs , Legalized Pedo/ NAMBLA activities , Open Borders , Stratospheric Crime , Communists in Congress ...

L

legalized Drugs , Legalized Pedo/ NAMBLA activities , Open Borders , Stratospheric Crime , Communists in Congress ...

Legalized drugs, sure. Putting someone in jail for pot is wildly stupid.

Legalized Pedo/NAMBLA activities? Sorry, QAnon. You just demonstrated your insanity.

And, of course, my point.

Forum List

Back