Can we fix this "Democracy"

This "democracy" has problems because the conservatives have let the leftist communist run it for about sixty years with small breaks that restore it to solvency and constitutional compliance. Liberal communist are the problem and when they are eradicated or ejected once and for all there will be freedom and prosperity again. The idea that some pile of shit in government can tell me what I will have and how I will live, What I will say or accept is NOT in keeping with our founding fathers idea of government, or personal freedom. Liberal labeling is the primary reason they think they can assault and intimidate others. Their rhetoric is designed to vilify and label their BETTERS as something bad so they can feel good about attacking and assaulting killing or injuring the person. The money the dimshit scum STEAL with government programs is so vast that most people cant even fathom the amount. All of it goes to support their agenda to subjugate this country to a worldwide ruling class. It is time for the war to start when they actually try to remove the duly elected president of this country. If this was a democracy each state would have ONE vote for president. The states are like the liberals beloved united nation members. They all have a vote, they are all sovereign and separate but connected. That would be a democracy. But it would also mean that only a few states would EVER vote dimshitscum. Then you wouldn't like real democracy HUH? If a republican state like Alabama had a population of one hundred million would you be okay with a democracy, HELL no you just want to change the rules so you always win like any liberal pile of crap. If you lose after they change then you want to make a new way. Just like redistricting in a conservative state so you can elect a liberal to gum up their system. Then when they still lose you want to change the district again.

I recall writing to a Senator about a Superfund site near where I lived. I got a reply from an underling saying something like: "The Senator is currently looking at all the Superfund sites to determine the best way to handle this, blah blah". Well, Congress has been doing this for 25 years ever since Clinton allocated $5 Billion for the clean up. That money was essentially eaten up by the lawyers who started sueing each other. The point is that Congress is no longer effective at doing anything. After hurricane Katrina, Congress awarded $750 million to rebuild the houses that were ruined. The GOP Senator from Mississippi, Trent Lott said that money should be used to move the railroad 50 miles north to help evacuation and to hell with all the houses that were ruined. He already had the contractors lined up. In any case, it's the lobbyists that control Congress, not the people. You need to see this. So:

At one time in this country, an elected Congressman or Senator got up on his horse and went to Wash DC to vote on things the way the majority would have wanted. That has morphed into a lobbyist controlled Congress that passes laws only for the benefit of the lobbyists. There is a way to get rid of the lobbyists for good. All we have to do is take away the voting power of Congress. We, the people, can vote on things ourselves using the internet. Think of how much cheaper it would be to govern nevermind sensible. Finally, it would be government for the people, by the people.

Yes, it could be done, but won't be done. If the way people vote changed, then things would change in Washington. However there are plenty of poor excuses for why nothing should ever change, but it all boils down to the Republicans and Democrats don't want it to change, because they're comfortable fucking the country over and getting paid handsomely for doing so.

The fundamental problem is that politicians can be bought with campaign contributions. Unless that is changed, everything else is window dressing. If you vote the old bums out, the new bums start taking bribes. They have to, or they don't get re-elected.

Publicly funded elections would solve that.

Republicans usually oppose that concept, while Democrats usually support it.

Some people are crazy enough to claim the Constitution says "Money is free speech", like the corrupt conservatives on the Supreme Court said, but they can't point to any such words in the Constitution. Rather peculiar, given those people usually claim to believe in the literal wording of the Constitution.

Bad weather delays confirming the guy in charge of emergency response to bad weather. Only in the Senate.

We can fix it very easily; remove money from the political process. No more campaign donations or contributions; all elections are publicly funded. Politicians spend 70-80% of their time raising money. And who are they raising money from? Mostly rich people because they have more to give. So these politicians end up spending all their time talking to rich people, so their perception of the country is skewed by that. That's why legislation always seems to benefit the wealthy and corporations first, and it's a happy consequence that it might help regular people. This is because of money in politics. IMO, there should be a 28th Amendment that says; Money is not speech, corporations are not people, and all elections are publicly financed.

Don't know about you, but I think "fundraiser" shouldn't be in the job description for Elected Representative.

Liberal Communist we doesn't needs.

But Capitalism we has enough.

Canada has enough stuff with Capitalism and Liberalism.

Police state maybe we needs or Vise Communism state.

Communism is after World war 1 and 2 USA's new enemy.

Vietnam's wasn't great jobs US troops and former president.

Nixon gets US troops from Vietnam and theirs big frontline friends Chinese and Russians therefore them killing more than US troops kill enemy side.

French troops supporting US troops but wasn't strong enough.

Enemy side kill 110.000 US troops.

US troops kill 75.000 Vietnam troops.

Forum List

Back