Can we all admit the Tea Party was a massive failure?

Why should I allow people who are destroying the country define Me as a failure?

It always amazes Me the level you people are willing to sell out your freedom.

You mock, denigrate, disparage, and ridicule the citizens of this country who are exercising their rights of assembly and redress. For what?

So you can continue to get more free stuff from the other half.

BTW....the two parties have been switching back and forth for power for nearly 2 centuries. To base a failure on the fickleness of the voters exposes only your massive failure in your public education.

Obama got re-elected, the country has largely tuned out the fanatical elements of the right wing and this astroturf fake political arm of the Republican party has been useless and is now a punchline. I think it's safe to say the Tea Party was a massive failure and alienated the majority of Americans from the Right Wing.

:eusa_clap:

The real question is why the left hates and fears the Tea Party so much but admires rapists and drug abusers and criminals in the OWS. Anger, hatred and bigotry seems to be a big part of the left wing base these days.

You're either a complete idiot or brainwashed - or both.

Can we all admit the Tea Party was a massive failure
Someone has forgotten about the current failure for the last 6 years.
And the welfare vote helped obama win.
That's why those who have nothing to lose should not be allowed to vote.

IN YOUR DREAMS, LEFTIES!!!!! :lol:

Resurgent Tea Party Will 'Dwarf' First Wave

Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, predicted on Friday that an upcoming "Tea Party second wave" will "dwarf" the first wave that propelled Republicans into the majority in the House during the historic 2010 midterm elections.

Read more from the man the Left truly hates @ Norquist: Resurgent Tea Party Will 'Dwarf' First Wave

And some GOP Congressmen are already trying to weasel out of the pledge GOP Rep: I Can Break Anti-Tax Pledge Since My District Number Changed

:cool:

Dwarfing the mental midgets in the Tea Party...

...wouldn't that be redundant?

It wasn’t so much a ‘failure’ as it never really existed to begin with.

The TPM’s subjective and partisan opposition to Obama from before he took office is evidence of that.

Once again I get the pleasure of telling you that you're completely full of shit, Clayton.

Thank you for that.

The Tea Party movement started LONG before Boiking got the nomination, let alone won the Presidency.

You sure do tell a lot of lies, but then again you're a Libberhoid, it's expected.

It wasn’t so much a ‘failure’ as it never really existed to begin with.

The TPM’s subjective and partisan opposition to Obama from before he took office is evidence of that.

Once again I get the pleasure of telling you that you're completely full of shit, Clayton.

Thank you for that.

The Tea Party movement started LONG before Boiking got the nomination, let alone won the Presidency.

You sure do tell a lot of lies, but then again you're a Libberhoid, it's expected.

Exactly. The Tea Party started inprotest of the first of the Bush bailouts. At least that's the first time I heard about it.

Obama got re-elected, the country has largely tuned out the fanatical elements of the right wing and this astroturf fake political arm of the Republican party has been useless and is now a punchline. I think it's safe to say the Tea Party was a massive failure and alienated the majority of Americans from the Right Wing.

:eusa_clap:

Did we win the Peoples house?

I think we did.

You mean.............you kept control of the House.

However..........................

Democrats made gains in BOTH the House and the Senate. The Republicans actually lost seats in the Congress.

Can we all admit the Tea Party was a massive failure
Someone has forgotten about the current failure for the last 6 years.
And the welfare vote helped obama win.
That's why those who have nothing to lose should not be allowed to vote.

So...................in your estimation..................who is it exactly that should not be allowed to vote?

Forum List

Back