ALERT: Final Votes "tallied" with Mitt Romney at 47%. The definition of "irony".

R

rdean

"If Romney’s described electorate—the job creators and the makers of America who were supposed to be enraged at all the moochers and the takers—ends up totaling 47%, we will have come full circle."

Irony Alert: Romney May End Up With 47% of Votes - It's a 'perfect conclusion' to Romney saga: Greg Sargent

Remember, this is a guy who is a "pioneer of outsourcing". Republicans thought he would bring jobs? And on his site he said he wanted to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees. That would create jobs, for sure. But not for his base. What is it they thought they would get? "GIFTS?"

Can these people be anymore deluded?

And the fact that Romney ended up with 47% of the vote is hilarious. Truly hilarious.

point-and-laugh.jpg

So he was dead right in his comments.
He was more accurate that the right-wing pundits and as accurate as Nate Silver.
I think you've all underestimated the man.

He was more accurate that the right-wing pundits and as accurate as Nate Silver.

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

ya destroyed all credibility in your thread when you called Romney the pioneer of outsourcing.

Castro has outsourced more jobs

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.

Icing on the cake, whoever secretly filmed that needs a medal or something.

Especially ironic is that its the 47% that he wrote off who voted for him. The poor and uneducated south, the elderly, the very people who get the most government help.

Meanwhile, the president who works to help the disenfranchised poor and elderly is demonized by those same people.

"If Romney’s described electorate—the job creators and the makers of America who were supposed to be enraged at all the moochers and the takers—ends up totaling 47%, we will have come full circle."

Irony Alert: Romney May End Up With 47% of Votes - It's a 'perfect conclusion' to Romney saga: Greg Sargent

Remember, this is a guy who is a "pioneer of outsourcing". Republicans thought he would bring jobs? And on his site he said he wanted to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees. That would create jobs, for sure. But not for his base. What is it they thought they would get? "GIFTS?"

And the fact that Romney ended up with 47% of the vote is hilarious. Truly hilarious.

There is so much bullshit in your thread I can't even begin to focus on one of them. But one thing is for sure.....the vast amount of voter fraud suppressed Romney's real count. Had obama not engaged in voter fraud, Romney would be sitting in the WH come January. That said, what's done is done....nothing we can do about it now. But you can count one thing.....the liberals will rue the day that they put obama back in office.

I guess in a weird way.

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.

We all have things that we learned because of the Internet. This is one of those things for me. Especially this board.

Honestly, I never had any idea that so many people could be as willingly blind and ignorant.

Nor did I realize just how corrupt, yet STUPID politicians can be. During this past year or so, we have heard R politicians say things that even the most uneducated hillbilly SHOULD know are untrue and we've seen people just follow along behind.

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education, science, critical thinking. Whatever happened to the United States that would have thrown these bums out? When did we accept idiots who want the US to fail?

Where does this race to the bottom end?

Its up to the voter to make sure the R doesn't get it way. If we don't stop them, it will end on the bottom.

That's why this election gives me hope.

ya destroyed all credibility in your thread when you called Romney the pioneer of outsourcing.

Castro has outsourced more jobs

There are huge differences.

Castro supports his country by keeping his money there.

All the way back in June:

Mayor Michael Nutter of Philadelphia and Mayor Ed Pawloski of Allentown discussed an open letter sent to Romney and signed by them and the mayors PA’s five largest cities addressing Romney’s support of ending a tax on foreign profits of U.S. companies.

Referring to an article written last week regarding Romney’s business record, Nutter said Romney was one of the first executives behind the practice of outsourcing jobs to countries with fewer workers’ rights laws and environmental regulations.

“Under Romney’s leadership, Bain [Capital] not only profited from sending jobs overseas, but pioneered it,” Nutter said. “And he promoted as a means of making millions of dollars for himself and investors.”

PA Mayors Call Romney a "pioneer of outsourcing"

Romney was so sure he was going to be elected, he went ahead with plans to move one of the companies he owns in Freeport, Illinois to China the very month of the election. He was paying American workers 17.50 an hour and then threatened to fire them if they didn't train Chinese workers he will be paying 99 cents an hour in China. And the 47% thought he would create jobs here? Why would they think that when every action is the opposite?

He tried to hide behind "blind trust", but he seems to have forgotten we have tape of him calling the blind trust a ruse and a trick played on the American people.

I guess in a weird way.

Don't let Republicans tell you that they don't like gifts as well!
A look at 2010 Census and IRS data reveals that the 50 states and the District of Columbia, on average, received $1.29 in federal spending for every federal tax dollar they paid. That means that some states are getting a lot more than they put in, and vice versa. The states that contributed more in taxes than they got back in spending were more likely to have voted for Obama in 2008 and were more likely to be largely urban.
<snip>
Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending. Of the 22 states that went to McCain in 2008, 86 percent received more federal spending than they paid in taxes in 2010. In contrast, 55 percent of the states that went to Obama received more federal spending than they paid in taxes. Republican states, on average, received $1.46 in federal spending for every tax dollar paid; Democratic states, on average, received $1.16.
Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones

Icing on the cake, whoever secretly filmed that needs a medal or something.

Yep. That's another delicious irony. It was surely some poor, minimum wage schlub, the very person that Mitt so summarily dismissed, that's the person who brought this fraud down.

And, another one who secretly taped his most recent suicide attempt.

Love it.

There is so much bullshit in your thread I can't even begin to focus on one of them. But one thing is for sure.....the vast amount of voter fraud suppressed Romney's real count. Had obama not engaged in voter fraud, Romney would be sitting in the WH come January. That said, what's done is done....nothing we can do about it now. But you can count one thing.....the liberals will rue the day that they put obama back in office.

Yea because Republicans had to stand endlessly, hours on end, in line, just to vote. Right? Well? Right?

Or not.

ALERT: Final Votes "tallied" with Mitt Romney at 47%. The definition of "irony".

OMG, that is sooo delicious!

No, what's hilarious is that liberals think that obama is actually on your side when he really isn't. He would sell his grandmother to meet his political ends....and you people are no part of that. You are just spokes on a wheel. And dumb enough to listen to the rhetoric.

"If Romney&#8217;s described electorate&#8212;the job creators and the makers of America who were supposed to be enraged at all the moochers and the takers&#8212;ends up totaling 47%, we will have come full circle."

And your evidence is what? I know asking a conservative for facts or proof is like asking a fence for a blowjob, but if this is the whiny bullshit you're going to pull out, back it up.

I guess in a weird way.

We all have things that we learned because of the Internet. This is one of those things for me. Especially this board.

Honestly, I never had any idea that so many people could be as willingly blind and ignorant.

Nor did I realize just how corrupt, yet STUPID politicians can be. During this past year or so, we have heard R politicians say things that even the most uneducated hillbilly SHOULD know are untrue and we've seen people just follow along behind.

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education, science, critical thinking. Whatever happened to the United States that would have thrown these bums out? When did we accept idiots who want the US to fail?

Where does this race to the bottom end?

Its up to the voter to make sure the R doesn't get it way. If we don't stop them, it will end on the bottom.

That's why this election gives me hope.

We can hope this runs in cycles. When I was a kid, the Republican Party was known as the "party of ideas". They were major players in the creation of the interstate highway system and started NASA. The majority of scientists and engineers were Republican.

Now, only a measly 6% of scientists admit to being Republican. They want to teach mysticism in public schools. Cut education. They know nothing. Their policies come from the "Heritage Foundation", an organization that constantly has to scrub their website for putting up the most zany of bullshit and when called on it, racing to delete their own nonsense.

Forum List

Back