Can Trump's Brilliant Plan To Take Down China And Russia Actually Work?

My name ain’t google. You admit you don’t watch news, media ones that report information.. not my fault

So you do not know any actual facts, you are just parroting what you were told.

And yes, you are correct, I do not watch the news. I read the news from literally 100s of different sources. This is how you get actual information and not just being told something is true.

This exchange with you proves my point about those that watch the news, they are utterly misinformed.

My name ain’t google. You admit you don’t watch news, media ones that report information.. not my fault

Sort of cute how your position is "it was on the news so it has to be true"...and then you laugh at me for pointing out your ignorance.

Maybe we should split all American according to race. Then we can have the Asian Americans attack Russia, so the Russians think they're Chinese. Then we can have the all the anglos attack China so the Chinese think they're Russians.

Then the African and Latino Americans can sit back and laugh!!!!

Well they paid their bills we stayed, it worked, what’s you’re train of thought? Have members continue not to pay have Americans flip the bill? Why do you HATE AMERICA?
I fought for this country. What have you done other than support and repeat traitorous propaganda from the right? Your time is coming. You will recognize the damage done to America and if you have a brain, you will regret ever throwing your hat into the mad hatter's ring.

I fought for this country. What have you done other than support and repeat traitorous propaganda from the right? Your time is coming. You will recognize the damage done to America and if you have a brain, you will regret ever throwing your hat into the mad hatter's ring.
I worked with a commie that was in the army, bragged he just did it for the welfare.. you’re all to common today lol commie troll

I worked with a commie that was in the army, bragged he just did it for the welfare.. you’re all to common today lol commie troll
You're a very sick person. But quite entertaining in a perverse sort of way.

Of course you, Trump told you it was true so you would never, ever, question anything he tells you.
You best hope we all don't have to eat the situation with a nuclear strike on us, and this is all because of the leftist doing everything in their power to transform America regardless of the danger's it all entails.

How about this, instead of a link just name one NATO country and how much more they paid.
Wait, you don't trust your government to give you the truth ???? It was widely broadcasted that NATO began paying their fair share numbering in the million's of dollar's, but you are somehow naive about it ???

Wait, you don't trust your government to give you the truth ???? It was widely broadcasted that NATO began paying their fair share numbering in the million's of dollar's, but you are somehow naive about it ???

can you name one NATO country and how much more they paid?

can you name one NATO country and how much more they paid?
No and you can't either because that information isn't given out to us. We can only go by what the government and media report, and you ought to know by now that they never lie... ROTFLMBO..

Forum List

Back