Can Trump stand up to Kim Jong Un?

Trump & GOP lets terrorist go free! Florida night club shooters wife set free after she was seen on video aiding attacker & admitting to it. Trump is weak on terrorist!

The difference is that Trump is now meeting from a position of strength not weakness..............

have some more kool-aid.....You're beyond hope.....
We had 8 years of failed foreign policy.............from the ones you have always praised..................

Obama was a complete FAILURE. in foreign policy.............so pardon me when I don't care about someone's opinion who supported FAILURE.

We had 8 years of failed foreign policy.............from the ones you have always praised..................

Obama was a complete FAILURE. in foreign policy.............so pardon me when I don't care about someone's opinion who supported FAILURE.

yep....NO BIAS in the above........LOL

yep....NO BIAS in the above........LOL
Tell me about Libya.............Yemen...................Iraq falling apart...........poor judgement on Egypt policy..........

Please do it in crayon...........and in Red...............Obama was laughed at over that...........

Kim flung dung will eventually cross the line, Trump will respond with an iron fist

anyone with a lick of sense can see this coming

~S~

Shall I say......................the left would rather have a War than end the Nuclear Progams in N. Korea.......

These are talks...........and there is NO GUARANTEE of ANYTHING.............but these talks are happening because of outside pressure including threats of military action........not just by us..............but Japan as well..............who were pissed that the little fat man was firing missiles at Japan..............

I do believe when China tried to bully Japan they told China to go screw themselves.......

I served there............and went to the Black Ship Festival there..............IT SHOCKED ME given their stance in the past........

Kim overplayed his threats................and is now at the table.

Do you really think Trump can stand up to anybody face to face.
Trump can't even utter his famous apprentice line "You're fired" to his political appointees.
John Kelly had Trump call up David Shulkin to tell him he was fired, but Trump couldn't do it.
Instead Trump tweeted Schulkin was out, and Johnson was in.

Is somebody who can't look somebody in the eye and fire them, strong enough to negotiate with a ruthless dictator. Trump can't even stand up to Putin.

Trump has never stood up to anyone when they were face to face.

1799165_1.jpg

Shall I say......................the left would rather have a War than end the Nuclear Progams in N. Korea.......

No, the left would rather nukes be banned world wide

~S~
Anyone with half a brain cell would wish that Nuclear weapons were never invented................along with CBR weapons........

But reality is quite different.............

And Kim was threatening everyone with the ones he has........................

Is KIM MAD..........

~S~
Anyone with half a brain cell would wish that Nuclear weapons were never invented................along with CBR weapons........

Is KIM MAD..........

Oh he's quite mad

in fact, i miss the 'ol man

~S~

~S~

Is KIM MAD..........

Oh he's quite mad

~S~
You miss Kim.......the rocket man...............your problem not mine

~S~

Is KIM MAD..........

Oh he's quite mad

~S~
You miss Kim.......the rocket man...............your problem not mine
Kim's predecessor was his father Eagle. The 'ol man' was a whole lot more negotiable

~S~

No matter what Trump does, democrats would fall on the ground and scream at the sky in hysteria.

Not sure what the OP means by 'Stand up to Kim Jong Un.' Does standing up to him mean starting a war with North Korea? Maybe the poster can clarify for us.

Forum List

Back