Can Trump stand up to Kim Jong Un?

Do you really think Trump can stand up to anybody face to face.
Trump can't even utter his famous apprentice line "You're fired" to his political appointees.
John Kelly had Trump call up David Shulkin to tell him he was fired, but Trump couldn't do it.
Instead Trump tweeted Schulkin was out, and Johnson was in.

Is somebody who can't look somebody in the eye and fire them, strong enough to negotiate with a ruthless dictator. Trump can't even stand up to Putin.

That's awesome.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over the pseuedocons. Every single day they get bitch slapped by their own benchmarks.

I voted for Trump because he said he'd keep us out of stupid wars. No more invading middle east countries like Iran, or Syria, or Libya or going back into Iraq. Hillary voted for the Iraq war.

Fair enough.
But what constitutes "stupid" wars vs "beneficial" or "justified" wars?

Since we don't know everything that governments are privy too, it's a bit simplistic to simply call wars "stupid".

Which brings up another interesting point.....
Your ONLY reason for voting for Trump is that he said "no more wars"? (did he actually?)

It's disappointing that you didn't vote against Hillary for more pressing matters....such as her penchant for corruption.

Why are "stupid" wars your obsession?

Trump can't even stand up to Stormy Daniels, much less Kim.

He's getting nuked by Stormy!

I voted for Trump because he said he'd keep us out of stupid wars. No more invading middle east countries like Iran, or Syria, or Libya or going back into Iraq. Hillary voted for the Iraq war.

Fair enough.
But what constitutes "stupid" wars vs "beneficial" or "justified" wars?

Wars like Iraq.

So are you going to take back that I didn't vote for Trump?

He already has. Un wants to talk. Hopefully, Trump will oblige. There's nothing wrong with talking.

Not if you're fox news, and Obama was president.

Obama chose not to talk. That was his decision, not Fox News'. Cable News Channels don't make those decisions. Trump should talk to Un. It's the wise thing to do.

Under Trumps first year North Korea tested more atomic bombs, H-bombs, ballistic, and intercontinental ballistic missiles than under 8 years of Obama.

North Korea wasn't agressively seeking weapons that could hit the US under Obama. But under Trump they developed them in record time. Hence the difference in a need to talk.

He already has. Un wants to talk. Hopefully, Trump will oblige. There's nothing wrong with talking.

Not if you're fox news, and Obama was president.

Obama chose not to talk. That was his decision, not Fox News'. Cable News Channels don't make those decisions. Trump should talk to Un. It's the wise thing to do.

Under Trumps first year North Korea tested more atomic bombs, H-bombs, ballistic, and intercontinental ballistic missiles than under 8 years of Obama.

North Korea wasn't agressively seeking weapons that could hit the US under Obama. But under Trump they developed them in record time. Hence the difference in a need to talk.

You're being a bit delusional. Un's behavior has been consistent for years. But Obama chose not to talk. And that's ok. Trump should go a different route though. He should meet with Un.

Wars like Iraq.
So are you going to take back that I didn't vote for Trump?

I agree Iraq was a mistake which destabilized the ME and strengthened Iran and gave terrorist entities room to grow.
However that's just one example. The subsequent Iraq wars were mainly to stop the threat of ISIS. Necessary.
There were others but....we again, do not know everything known to the government....and probably never will.

As far as "bullying" other nations or meddling needlessly in their affairs, I agree that's bad policy.

Am I going to take back that you didn't vote for Trump?
Is there proof you did? You could just be saying that for convenience.

Am I going to take back that you didn't vote for Trump?
Is there proof you did? You could just be saying that for convenience.

You have no proof I didn't vote for Trump, yet you made that totally unproven claim.
I told you why I voted for Trump, and you still refuse to take it back. Now you know why I changed my position on Trump, the behavior of people who support him like you was a major factor.. But it was too late to change my screen name.

Do you really think Trump can stand up to anybody face to face.
Trump can't even utter his famous apprentice line "You're fired" to his political appointees.

Bullies,like Trump, are spineless nitwits...and the orange charlatan certainly proves it.

An opportunity exists that didn't exist for a while now..................N. Korea is coming to the table knowing that getting rid of the Nukes is on the table............

We should HOPE FOR SUCCESS...............this would benefit the world.............................

But the left beats the drums of I HOPE IT FAILS..........................

la la la

But the left beats the drums of I HOPE IT FAILS........................

Moronic assumption by an eternal moron........Of course everyone hopes that it succeed.....

Can you tell us what you think of this bit of hypocrisy???

But the left beats the drums of I HOPE IT FAILS........................

Moronic assumption by an eternal moron........Of course everyone hopes that it succeed.....

Can you tell us what you think of this bit of hypocrisy???

The difference is that Trump is now meeting from a position of strength not weakness..............

They were firing missiles at our allies and made threats................he went hardline...........and even got China to pressure them......

They have stopped firing the missiles............and this meeting was more arranged by South Korea than Trump.........

Forum List

Back