Can Trump repair the Boy Scouts after the viscous liberal attacks in the organization?

The boy scouts are not accepting of gay leaders, they are accepting of gay children. Gay adults are still excluded and cannot be leaders so your view is based on false information.
How can children be gay? Don't you have to go through puberty first? Anyone that has a "gay" child has psychologically abused them and they should be removed immediately.

Not true. I have many gay friends who have always known, on some level, they were gay. Not because they were abused, but because they knew they were "different" somehow. Others are completely oblivious until they're adults. It varies.

One of the women in my church said she was 19 or 20. As a teenager, she wasn't really interested in boys, like her other friends, but she wasn't aware of her attraction to women until she was an adult.

There was a boy in our neighbourhood who we all knew was gay, when he was 9 or 10, and it was definitely biology. That boy was effeminent when he popped out of the womb. His parents where straight arrow, church going Baptists, and the least likely people immaginable to raise a gay son, but there he was.
Certainly sexual roots form early but I never bought the born that way argument. Human sexuality is complex, are people that get off on bondage and torture born that way? Of course not, it's environmental.
Effeminate at birth? Uhm yeah, because boy babies are so macho and all.

Impressions form early and gays always have something a bit off, a missing parent, abusive parent, whatever. But it's beside the point. It makes no sense to keep genders attracted to each other in the same environment at that age. They can do what they want as adults.

Most boys don't want to hang around with gay boys. That's a fact.

Most parents given a choice will avoid placing their child in that situation. That's a fact.

Ergo, the Boy Scouts have a decision to make if they want to up their numbers. That's a fact.
its funny how we as humans are able to think past our preconceived notions of those not quite like us. I have to think that this ability has played a great role in our evolution during our relatively brief existence on Earth so far.
As recently as 20 years ago I would have fought those filthy rapist child molesting homo's right to join things with normal children, like the scouts. Just no way, the only reason some gay guy would want to be a scout leader is to put himself in a position of authority over some young boys out in the woods.
Of course over the years Ive been able to see how completely asinine that whole thought process was. and that just maybe, by some slim chance, this gay guy actually has some serious outdoor skills to share. And, he wants to do that without trying to have sex with the boys. Its just possible that his intentions are proper. And so what if one of the other boys are homosexual? that also means that he could be of use to others when it comes to developing outdoor skills, or he could learn a great deal from others, and all of this could be done without having to climb in the sleeping bag with another one of the boys.
Maybe its more beneficial and important to have exposure to people are different that we are for this exact reason. Since I have changed my opinion and my way of looking at things, since Ive decided to just accept people for who they are not who they have sex with, I have not once been approached by a gay guy.
I think we all just need to grow up when it comes to gay or straight and just accept that fact that some people are wired different than others. Honestly, they can be a really great person under the gay.

The issue isn't gay or straight. The issue is one group forcing association with another where it is not wanted, or acceptance of a behavior that is vehemently disdained, regardless of how beneficial another may believe such association may be.

Tolerance is one thing. Such forced association is another altogether.

The boy scouts are not accepting of gay leaders, they are accepting of gay children. Gay adults are still excluded and cannot be leaders so your view is based on false information.

I did not specify children or adults, but behavior. Your editing skills are lacking.

Contrast that with dropping your kids off at Scouts.

Parents were fully engaged at my end. I was never "dropped off" at Scouts, nor was my son. Were you?

Most boys don't want to hang around with gay boys. That's a fact.

Most parents given a choice will avoid placing their child in that situation. That's a fact.

Ergo, the Boy Scouts have a decision to make if they want to up their numbers. That's a fact.
its funny how we as humans are able to think past our preconceived notions of those not quite like us. I have to think that this ability has played a great role in our evolution during our relatively brief existence on Earth so far.
As recently as 20 years ago I would have fought those filthy rapist child molesting homo's right to join things with normal children, like the scouts. Just no way, the only reason some gay guy would want to be a scout leader is to put himself in a position of authority over some young boys out in the woods.
Of course over the years Ive been able to see how completely asinine that whole thought process was. and that just maybe, by some slim chance, this gay guy actually has some serious outdoor skills to share. And, he wants to do that without trying to have sex with the boys. Its just possible that his intentions are proper. And so what if one of the other boys are homosexual? that also means that he could be of use to others when it comes to developing outdoor skills, or he could learn a great deal from others, and all of this could be done without having to climb in the sleeping bag with another one of the boys.
Maybe its more beneficial and important to have exposure to people are different that we are for this exact reason. Since I have changed my opinion and my way of looking at things, since Ive decided to just accept people for who they are not who they have sex with, I have not once been approached by a gay guy.
I think we all just need to grow up when it comes to gay or straight and just accept that fact that some people are wired different than others. Honestly, they can be a really great person under the gay.

The issue isn't gay or straight. The issue is one group forcing association with another where it is not wanted, or acceptance of a behavior that is vehemently disdained, regardless of how beneficial another may believe such association may be.

Tolerance is one thing. Such forced association is another altogether.

I did not specify children or adults, but behavior. Your editing skills are lacking.

Contrast that with dropping your kids off at Scouts.

Parents were fully engaged at my end. I was never "dropped off" at Scouts, nor was my son. Were you?
I think she was dropped on her head.

It would be nice to see a purge of liberals from the organization and restore the BSA to help MAGA......

Boy Scouts Membership Falls 7 Percent in Decade-Long Decline

What business of the President of the United States is a private organization like the Boy Scouts? Funny how you so-called small government conservatives railed against the way Obama was consolidating power at the Executive level, but now that your guy is in there you think it's just a dandy idea.

Children need a mother and a father. Not two guys ass pounding each other or two womem mowing the carpet.
might be best for the kids not to be watching the parents do any of that in the first place, straight or not.
Perhaps you should stop it then.
what?
are you a fucking idiot?
No. You shouldn't let children watch you perform gay acts or straight acts. It's child abuse and could land you in prison. Where you will be surrounded by men.
are you suggesting that I personally take part in this or is the "you" a generalized use of the word
let me try to easy your mind here. 1, I am not now or have I ever been gay. 2. I am not a pervert or a child molester. 3, I wont even step foot in a catholic church.

Forum List

Back