What's a bigger problem? The fact that Russia & China can hack our communications at will???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Or that they only released emails that are embarrassing to Democrats?

Is it time to quit trying to rile the Russians up?

Why is Obama poking the Russian Bear?

Russia tampered with our election by exposing how they (the DNC) were tampering with the election.

Is this their newest tactic to block Trump?

Cuz, everything else has worked so well so far, why not try this - right?

I don't believe the Russians are quite as involved in this matter as the Democrats and European globalists would like us to believe.

Everyone capable hacks everyone capable. They hack us, we hack them. I haven't seen much by the outgoing administration to indicate they were overly concerned until the election. Now that they find their global agenda and their party and their "fundamental change" of the United States in tatters with little hope of recovery for at least a generation, they're twisting their hanky to shreds.

Since the information released by Wikileaks merely branded the Democrats for what they are, I have few complaints.

I need to see evidence the Russians were involved, I'm not a liberal so accusations aren't good enough.

BUT the big story for is that it wouldn't even be an issue, the Dems are pissed that they couldn't keep their lies and dishonesty a secret. Had they been honest hacking would be irrelevant.

Forum List

Back