Can Trump build the wall without Congress?

"Spanky"? who the fuck is Spanky? The Rats had 60 Senate votes....it had nothing to do with "will" ,and the Rats don't have control of anything...any budget they propose can be vetoed by the President and they don't have anywhere near the 2/3 for an override.
/----/ Spanky is third from the left. You must be about 20 years old if you don't know.
iu
[/QUOTE]

I'm well over 20 and I know who Spanky is...I ain't Spanky....got it?

Yet more insightful commentary, congratulations! you're a veritable fountain of reason which, I suspect, provides a much needed boost to your self image.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -- George Carlin

Keep whimpering.....Congress controls spending....read the Constitution sometime, dummy.

Yet more insightful commentary, congratulations! you're a veritable fountain of reason which, I suspect, provides a much needed boost to your self image.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -- George Carlin

Keep whimpering.....Congress controls spending....read the Constitution sometime, dummy.

Uh-huh, why am I not surprised to learn that you don't understand the difference between appropriations and spending. :rolleyes:

Stop working so hard to prove your ignorance, you accomplished your goal 3 posts ago.

Part of a compromise to end the shutdown could mean Chuck U and Pelousy look the other way if Trump can get money from his other agencies. They couldn't care less if there's a Wall or not...it's all about power with them. So don't be surprised if Trump supposedly "settles" for less than he's asking for and then gets some money elsewhere.
Pelosi & Schumer are wringing their hands waiting for January when they'll have Comrade Trump as their new chew toy to gnaw on! WINNING!!!

Forum List

Back