What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!
Yup…you’ve been double-lied to….and you bought it like it was on sale.

The thread will concentrate on the latter lie.

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

2. If you have cable TV….you’re not poor.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

4. If you live in the city, and you have a car….you’re not poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

6. Make a Little Extra Money While You Watch TV
Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

Bonus: You’ll get a free $5 just for signing up!

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.

Last edited:
As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.
Poor in America is owning an iPhone 5 and your DVD doesn’t play Blu-Ray.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Hah, I knew you weren't American. What country are you in where there's no poverty?

So pc how does this inboxdollars work? How do you get the money? Do they get your account info? Sounds interesting for an old guy like me....

Yes...if those poor people would only pick themselves up by their bootstraps, work harder, accept the pay of a Chinese laborer they would no longer be poor.

There are people in America that are poor and some are homeless. That being said, these people are rich compared to the poverty experienced in third world nations.

Why just the other day I saw a guy with a sign that said....”Will work for food”

So I had him come over, seal my driveway, clean my gutters and clean my garbage cans.......I gave him a Cheeseburger

That is the way America should work

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Hah, I knew you weren't American. What country are you in where there's no poverty?

USofA.

There is believe it or don't there is an actual give a car ministry.

no one picks up bread and pastries at most Starbucks and Panera's

These are active national ministries. Then there are laundry ministries, job placement ministries and similar fast tracks to employment

Last edited:
There are people in America that are poor and some are homeless. That being said, these people are rich compared to the poverty experienced in third world nations.

Poverty is NoHome, NoHeat, NoFood
The only individuals who fit into this category are mentally ill.

Yes...if those poor people would only pick themselves up by their bootstraps, work harder, accept the pay of a Chinese laborer they would no longer be poor.
What we need is open borders and 40 million uneducated poor people to move in.

"What we need is open borders and 40 million uneducated poor people to move in."

I believe I saw that on page one of the Democrat Playbook

Last edited:
Why just the other day I saw a guy with a sign that said....”Will work for food”

So I had him come over, seal my driveway, clean my gutters and clean my garbage cans.......I gave him a Cheeseburger

That is the way America should work

Tell me you didn't put double-cheese on that burger! :102:

Forum List

Back