Can there be a Wall built now after all this Trump negativity?

Can there be a Wall built now after all this?

• Yea

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Nea

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Huh

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Probably not. The GOP has the tax cuts, Gorsuch, and will get Kavanaugh.

So they have the religionists and the corporationists.

They don't need the nativists anymore if supporting their goals will threaten GOP seats in the future.

I don't think the Wall is possible now in a Trump presidency.

They don't need the nativists anymore if supporting their goals will threaten GOP seats in the future.

The illegal killing Tibbetts? I should think so!

Yes..... Trump will build the wall.

If another illegal kills another person in the Heartlands, there won't be
enough dems left in Congress to prevent the wall.

:laughing0301:

AINT GONNA BE NO WALL !

once a day, every day, WALL BIRDS show up and chirp WALL, WALL, WALL ..

thumbnail__R3A3121.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is nothing more than an over weight, obese, bloviating, cow feces: he will never get his sh!ty wall built.

The whole clap trap is just a rallying cry for Trump's base; some lame azz bone for his base to chew on.

It has worked perfectly for the cerebrally deficient rubes that are Trump's base.

Trump is nothing more than an over weight, obese, bloviating, cow feces: he will never get his sh!ty wall built.

The whole clap trap is just a rallying cry for Trump's base; some lame azz bone for his base to chew on.

It has worked perfectly for the cerebrally deficient rubes that are Trump's base.

So dumbass this is what you want, yea gotcha !:113::113:
1522594296127.jpg

The wall exists already the country just needs to put trump in the prison with the walls.

What Trump negativity? I'm pretty sure real Americans are fed up with illegals murdering 20 year old American girls.
And the citizens of this country kill how many a day? Nice deflection from the real problem of people killing other people.

Do you not realize that the American public is overwhelmingly in favor of a secure border? This isn't the bogeyman issue that you on the left want to make it...it's common sense. It comes down to simple math...you can't have an entitlement society with open borders because you can't pay for the programs you've created. So here's your choice, liberals...either secure the border...or lose your nanny state. It's up to you...

So dumbass this is what you want, yea gotcha !:113::113:
View attachment 212886

oh, look; another 'internet tuff guy' sitting behind a computer keyboard

Do you not realize that the American public is overwhelmingly in favor of a secure border? This isn't the bogeyman issue that you on the left want to make it...it's common sense. It comes down to simple math...you can't have an entitlement society with open borders because you can't pay for the programs you've created. So here's your choice, liberals...either secure the border...or lose your nanny state. It's up to you...
Common sense would tell you that trump is a mor0n and should never have been allowed to run for office. The biggest problem with our southern border is drug and child trafficking which is supported by the conservative pedophiles.

It was never going to happen. Walls were made obsolete when cannons becaame prevelent!Most your illegals over stay their via any way. The onloy way to effectely cut down on it is to jail those who hire them!

I'd consider supporting some form of wall after Trump is removed.

There was never going to be the wall that Trump promised. We might get some sections of fencing put up and Trump would call that a wall and his sheep would go "see, there is the wall", but we will never have a 2000 mile long wall that Trump claimed during the campaign.

If another illegal kills another person in the Heartlands, there won't be
enough dems left in Congress to prevent the wall.
Keep believing that.

Forum List

Back