Can the US learn anything from the London riots?

Has the US learned anything from there own riots?

The police can't be everywhere, so citizens should have the means to protect themselves and their property....I'm glad we have a 2nd Amendment.

that and your police cant pussyfoot around. From what I see the "rioters" wouldn't last more than 1/2 an hour against the NYPD.

Try this in Times sqaure and you will have 500 cops on your ass in less than an hour.

Seriously though, how on earth have you come to such a misguided conclusion with regards to my opinions on race?
By reading your posts.

Deliberately taking them out of context, more like. Though your enduring ignorance comes as no surprise.
Please. You pretend your riots are all about blacks acting bad despite all evidence to the contrary.

Keep up the good work, I'm off to dinner.

What I have learned is that people in the US who agree with the police action are one step away from agreeing with the Chineese and Tienamen square. That scares me.

I learned that criminals are good people when they steel millions and wear a suit. All the other criminals are bad people and need to be snuffed out by the police.

I learned that the police are an extension of the rich to keep the poor under control. Justice is truly blind and also well paid.

By reading your posts.

Deliberately taking them out of context, more like. Though your enduring ignorance comes as no surprise.
Please. You pretend your riots are all about blacks acting bad despite all evidence to the contrary.

I've "pretended" no such thing. Besides, any evidence you or anyone else parroting deflection offered was tainted by the source's obvious bias. But please, don't let me prevent you from enjoying your sour grapes.

Last edited:
We can learn that Swaggert is a bigot.
their you go again with your crap.you are the bigot.no one to the point of your post mentioned race.BUT I WILL AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU CALL ME!!!come to SOUTH CAROLINA AND RIOT!!!blacks are incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions....case in point..OBAMA!!!

Attachments

• $1312153895808a9f_l.jpeg
    $1312153895808a9f_l.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
What I have learned is that people in the US who agree with the police action are one step away from agreeing with the Chineese and Tienamen square. That scares me.

I learned that criminals are good people when they steel millions and wear a suit. All the other criminals are bad people and need to be snuffed out by the police.

I learned that the police are an extension of the rich to keep the poor under control. Justice is truly blind and also well paid.
your IQ is 70

The cause of the riots are well documented in the papers, criminal activity. I think there is little the US can learn from this. However, there is much to be learned from the underlying causes, poor parenting, unemployment, poor job prospects, austerity cuts removing many support mechanisms, especially for the young, and poverty denying a generation the electronic gadgets and clothes it has been persuaded are essential to be somebody.

I've "pretended" no such thing. Besides, any evidence you or anyone else parroting deflection offered was tainted by the source's obvious bias. But please, don't let me prevent you from enjoying your sour grapes.
No? Well, you certainly do an excellent job of looking like a bigot.

What I have learned from the riots is that when you marginalize the middle class, in other words make it so people can only be rich or poor, people get upset.

We are headed back to feudal times.

Forum List

Back