Can the US learn anything from the London riots?

Please. You pretend your riots are all about blacks acting bad despite all evidence to the contrary.

Keep up the good work, I'm off to dinner.

I've "pretended" no such thing. Besides, any evidence you or anyone else parroting deflection offered was tainted by the source's obvious bias. But please, don't let me prevent you from enjoying your sour grapes.
No? Well, you certainly do an excellent job of looking like a bigot.

What I have learned from the riots is that when you marginalize the middle class, in other words make it so people can only be rich or poor, people get upset.

We are headed back to feudal times.

What I am and what I appear to be are two very different things. The difference is often missed or deliberately overlooked by the narrow-minded, such as yourself.

The rioters aren't rioting out of any misplaced notion that they're being oppressed by an expanding class divide. They're using any excuse they can to steal for their own material gain. I mean, it's not like they're helping themselves to essential goods like food and medicine, is it? No, they're stealing luxury and designer goods.

And we aren't "headed back to feudal times", either. You're just letting your imagination get the better of you. Get a grip.

What I have learned from the riots is that when you marginalize the middle class, in other words make it so people can only be rich or poor, people get upset.
So I guess those blacks must have thought that truck driver Reginald Denny was a millionaire.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY]L.A. Riots Reginald Denny beating - YouTube[/ame]

If so, what? :eusa_think:

Lemons and lemon aid.

Obama extended the Patriot Act. So, since that little piece of horror to civil liberties is still around, use it.

Conspiracy to Riot in Furtherance of Terrorism.

When these types of riots, similar to what just happened in Wisconsin, give them the full extent of 50% more onto whatever they are sentences they receive.

Perhaps some potential real consequences will stop some of these professional agitators, trying to promote anarchy.

Here's what I learned:

Ooh-ooh-oo-ooh. Oo-oo-ooh! Oo-oo-ooh.
Slave driver, the table is turn; (catch a fire)
Catch a fire, so you can get burn, now. (catch a fire)
Catch a fire: gonna get burn. (catch a fire) Wo, now!

Ev'rytime I hear the crack of a whip,
My blood runs cold.
I remember on the slave ship,
How they brutalize the very souls.
Today they say that we are free,
Only to be chained in poverty.
Good God, I think it's illiteracy;
It's only a machine that makes money.
Slave driver, the table is turn, y'all. Ooh-ooh-oo-ooh.

Slave driver, uh! The table is turn, baby, now; (catch a fire)
Catch a fire, so you can get burn, baby, now. (catch a fire)
Slave driver, the table is turn, y'all; (catch a fire)
Catch a fire: so you can get burn, now. (catch a fire)

Here's what I learned:

My blood runs cold.

SHIT JONES is also an aspiring crapper..i mean rapper!!:eusa_angel:

We can learn one of two things:

Either:

Give kids free stuff so they don't steal it.

or

Teach kids that with rights come responsibilities.

Here's what I learned:

My blood runs cold.

You don't like my poem/rap?:lol:

Here's what I learned:

My blood runs cold.

You don't like my poem/rap?:lol:
some idiots like adolescent vulgar nursery rhymes...but my IQ is much higher than theirs!!:eusa_eh:

I learned that a Negro behaves as a Negro no matter what part of the world the Negro is in.

What I have learned is that people in the US who agree with the police action are one step away from agreeing with the Chineese and Tienamen square. That scares me.

I learned that criminals are good people when they steel millions and wear a suit. All the other criminals are bad people and need to be snuffed out by the police.

I learned that the police are an extension of the rich to keep the poor under control. Justice is truly blind and also well paid.

This is NOTHING like Tianemen square. That was a completely peaceful protest. This is a bunch of fucking hooligans destroying the property of people only 1 step up the economic ladder than them. There is no politics here, just boredom and a complete lack of a social compass.

If these idiots were just sitting in the middle of trafalgar square trying to get social change, then you may have a comparison.

Until then its not even fucking close.

If so, what? :eusa_think:

Say what? We invented riots. Obama's political mentor was Bill Ayers who's "weatherscum" encouraged anarchy during the 60's and 70's. Obama appointed communist Van Jones, who once led an arson and looting rampage, to his "green jobs board". 53 people were murdered and 7,000 fires set when the media showed a non-stop video for about a month of a junkie who allegedly got his ass kicked by cops after endangering citizens on a high speed chase in L.A.

I've "pretended" no such thing. Besides, any evidence you or anyone else parroting deflection offered was tainted by the source's obvious bias. But please, don't let me prevent you from enjoying your sour grapes.
No? Well, you certainly do an excellent job of looking like a bigot.

We are headed back to feudal times.

What I am and what I appear to be are two very different things. The difference is often missed or deliberately overlooked by the narrow-minded, such as yourself.

The rioters aren't rioting out of any misplaced notion that they're being oppressed by an expanding class divide. They're using any excuse they can to steal for their own material gain. I mean, it's not like they're helping themselves to essential goods like food and medicine, is it? No, they're stealing luxury and designer goods.

And we aren't "headed back to feudal times", either. You're just letting your imagination get the better of you. Get a grip.

Rioters aren't sensible. People get pushed too hard and they react. Apparently your youth AND your middle-aged EDL members feel they have been pushed too hard.

It's the economy, stupid.

Last edited:
Us learn from this? Sounds like they wanna know how we deal with it;
He said riot-hit businesses would receive help to get back on their feet, and promised to look to the United States for help in fighting the street gangs he blamed for helping spark Britain's riots.

Cameron told lawmakers that he would look to cities like Boston for inspiration. He also mentioned former Los Angeles and New York Police Chief Bill Bratton as a person who could help offer advice.

UK to look to US on how to fight street gangs - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

Kinda warms the heart when other nations look to us when the shit really hits the fan :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back