Can The Students Be Silenced?

The last real conservative died on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016.

Bullshit ... :thup:

Name one.

Most were tossed under the bus during the Obama Administration, they were called RINO's.

When Trump took the oath of office (seriously he did, not that it has become apparent) the rest of the conservative Republicans wanted to get some benefits, and sought jobs in his administration (or like McConnell, a job for his wife), they were the Plutocrats, and CINO's even before the election.

Ted Cruz, shit fer brains.

You are a complete moron, even as Stalinist scum go.

Ted Cruz is an ambitious demagogue, smart but obnoxious and has been known to flip and flop like a tuna tossed on the deck. We've tried a narcissist for a 14 months, they can't lead or govern effectively.

BTW, your ad hominem is a give away you have no ability to refute my post.

Strange trump is doing a surprisingly fine job governing. Not sure it’s been enough to vote for him next time yet but I’ve been pleasantly surprised.

Then again after 8 years of incompetence anything looks good

Your opinions seem to lack substance. You may not like his policies and accomplishments, but to compare him to Trump and make Trump more successful is ridiculous:

Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Trump's inept, incompetent and seems unable to learn from experience; his original staff have jumped ship, and his press secretary is forced to lie every day.

[

Ted Cruz is an ambitious demagogue, smart but obnoxious and has been known to flip and flop like a tuna tossed on the deck. We've tried a narcissist for a 14 months, they can't lead or govern effectively.

You hate Ted Cruz because he is a Conservative.

Cruz is an impediment to your war on civil rights and the United States Constitution.

The fact that you hate Cruz shows that he is a Conservative.

Name one.

Most were tossed under the bus during the Obama Administration, they were called RINO's.

When Trump took the oath of office (seriously he did, not that it has become apparent) the rest of the conservative Republicans wanted to get some benefits, and sought jobs in his administration (or like McConnell, a job for his wife), they were the Plutocrats, and CINO's even before the election.

Strange trump is doing a surprisingly fine job governing. Not sure it’s been enough to vote for him next time yet but I’ve been pleasantly surprised.

I have heard that President Trump has accomplished 64% of his goals....within ONE YEAR!

On edit: Actually, that figure came from this article. Still it is quite an accomplishment.

Heritage Foundation Says Trump Has Embraced Two-Thirds of Its Agenda

And I’ve heard 6% of scientists are republicans. I tend to question statistics that overwhelmingly support a partisan talking point

Name one.

Your opinions seem to lack substance. You may not like his policies and accomplishments, but to compare him to Trump and make Trump more successful is ridiculous:

Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Trump's inept, incompetent and seems unable to learn from experience; his original staff have jumped ship, and his press secretary is forced to lie every day.

Again with the insults. Are you really that insecure with your arguments?

Name one.

I have heard that President Trump has accomplished 64% of his goals....within ONE YEAR!

On edit: Actually, that figure came from this article. Still it is quite an accomplishment.

And I’ve heard 6% of scientists are republicans. I tend to question statistics that overwhelmingly support a partisan talking point
92.7% of statistics are made up!

92.7% of statistics are made up!

Abraham Lincoln said 99% of internet statistics are

The last real conservative died on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016.

Name one.

We've tried a narcissist for a 14 months, they can't lead or govern effectively.

It was 96 months.......but it felt like more.

There is most likely well over 400 million firearms in the country legally, what percentage of those are used in violent crime? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction tops?

It seems the reader can infer you would never pass a background check, since you ignored that part of the post you quoted and proceeded to posted this off topic response.

What have you done to be so fearful of a background check?

Background checks are worthless if police, sheriffs, fbi, military etc don’t report the information they need correctly

Correct, and the Republican Party is unwilling to buck the NRA in making background checks much more comprehensive.

It the voter wants to reduce the amount of guns in the hands of those who should not have them, vote for the Democratic candidate for the H. or Rep.

Go ahead and campaign on your anti second agenda it will energize your opponents

I know. Gore lost to Bush on this issue, and look how well that turned out: 911, two wars, a great recession - all based on the BIG LIE that the 2nd A. was under attack.

Well, screw you and the other liars. You may get your party to win, but given the Chaos in today's White House and The Congress, your efforts to perpetuate the BIG LIE will screw you in the long run.

The Republican Party is not your father's party, it has morphed into an ultra right wing authoritarian oligarchy, and you and other single issue voters will be left behind.
Background checks are unconstitutional on private sales, as the way it should be...

"when i found my voice, i couldn't shut up" - Emilio Sacamano, brother of shooting victim

"we're just regular students. we don't want to be community activists. we don't want to be victims of senseless gun violence, we don't want to be in this position. we were forced into this position. none of us would have signed up for this" - David Hogg

""This is how it ends. This how it falls apart. When they take away your freedom of speech, you have no freedom." - Donald Rabycki

Last edited:
I think it's very apparent that these kids need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

In fact, they should be lined up and mowed down for their insolence. No one speaks against the almighty gun.

"when i found my voice, i couldn't shut up" - Emilio Sacamano, brother of shooting victim

"we're just regular students. we don't want to be community activists. we don't want to be victims of senseless gun violence, we don't want to be in this position. we were forced into this position. none of us would have signed up for this" - David Hogg

""This is how it ends. This how it falls apart. When they take away your freedom of speech, you have no freedom." - Donald Rabycki

No one can take their freedom of speech away ... Unless they willfully give up their ability to actually defend it ... :thup:

Reality check time.

Everyone here has been 16 years old. You thought you were the smartest person in the universe, and were the first person to ever discover sex....somehow over looking the fact that your parents must have found out about sex before you were born.

Everyone take a deep breath and answer the question...would you trust your 16 year old self beyond pop culture?

Reality check time.

Everyone here has been 16 years old. You thought you were the smartest person in the universe, and were the first person to ever discover sex....somehow over looking the fact that your parents must have found out about sex before you were born.

Everyone take a deep breath and answer the question...would you trust your 16 year old self beyond pop culture?

There is no reason they shouldn't be allowed to speak ... Or that we shouldn't listen to them.
Their concerns mean as much to them as anyone's ... It gives us an opportunity to enlighten them.
They can learn that freedom comes with responsibilities and often consequences.

Handing a 16 year old with no respect for responsibility and consequence the keys to a car ... Is no wiser than handing them a firearm.

Reality check time.

There is no reason they shouldn't be allowed to speak ... Or that we shouldn't listen to them.
Their concerns mean as much to them as anyone's ... It gives us an opportunity to enlighten them.
They can learn that freedom comes with responsibilities and often consequences.

Handing a 16 year old with no respect for responsibility and consequence the keys to a car ... Is no wiser than handing them a firearm.

Who ever said they should not be allowed to speak?

You are probably making that up.

Who ever said they should not be allowed to speak?

You are probably making that up.

Reality Check ... I certainly didn't ... :thup:

Think about it BlackSand. Age identity politics? It is a failure from the start because everyone was once, or will be, every age. Maybe I can not know what it is like to be a woman....but 16? .....that deserves a super chuckle...

Think about it BlackSand. Age identity politics? It is a failure from the start because everyone was once, or will be, every age. Maybe I can not know what it is like to be a woman....but 16? .....that deserves a super chuckle...

I am glad you find some humor in remembering yourself at 16 ... :21:
I was doing most of the same things I do now ... Working, paying bills, taking care of myself (I didn't have a house note, but I did have to go to school).

Forum List

Back