Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

Jews can't co exist they want a Jewish state. End of discussion. They both can't expect a minority from each side can

Israel was created specifcally to serve as the JEWISH HOMELAND, not for Judaism but for JEWS. End of discussion.
As you noted, there is already a large degree of peaceful coexistence within Israel and none of her minority people want to leave. What does that tell you?
In contrast, there is precious little freedom or equality in the Arab/Muslim states in the Mideast and a constant threat from Islamists both within those countries toward their non-Muslim minorities and to Israel.

Of course this homo post back when I'm offline.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Would you like a bit of cheese with your whine, Princess?
I don't post at your convenience, just as I won't post what you would like me to.

The zionist reality is built on fascism, apartheid, and murder.

Which is totally foreign to muslim morals and cultural values. :cool:
i'm seeing on the news and reading the papers about the scores of bombings, murders, beheadings and stonings every day, all over the world, by militant Muslims. Let's review the moral and cultural values of these events. I have a neighbor whose dog shits in my yard and digs up the flower beds. What should be my response?

The plight of those who insult Islam - and the very existence of Israel is clearly considered an insult - reveals much about the difficulty Israel faces in trying to find a peaceful solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict.
In 1989 Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa or death sentence against Salman Rushdie - once a Muslim but now an atheist - for having the audacity to write what he believes to be the truth about his former religion and its oppressive culture. Fittingly it was Khomeini, not Rushdie, who died in 1989.
As recently as 2005 Khomeini's successor, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, reaffirmed the death sentence claiming only the issuer may rescind it.
How convenient.
Many Muslims, perhaps even most, reject the fatwa and Rushdie is still alive but Iran's Revolutionary Guards have declared that the death sentence on him is still valid and, despite their having promised to take no action against Rushdie - a promise made to reestablish diplomatic relations with Britain, he still receives a "sort of Valentine's card" from Iran each year on February 14th letting him know the country has not forgotten the vow to kill him.
The Islamists still have all the justification they need to carry out their heinous mission.
Salman Rushdie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iranians are persians.
the arab peace initiaive is still alive, and still on the table.
you are a bigot.

Iranians are Muslims just like their Arab cousins when it comes to bigotry I'm just not in your league.
I notice like BecauseIknowSquat you have completely avoided comment on the subject matter of this thread.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, and that explains perfectly why 20% of Israel's CITIZENS are non-Jews who aren't interested in living anywhere else but Israel.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

i'm seeing on the news and reading the papers about the scores of bombings, murders, beheadings and stonings every day, all over the world, by militant Muslims. Let's review the moral and cultural values of these events. I have a neighbor whose dog shits in my yard and digs up the flower beds. What should be my response?

Qassam rockets.

The only way it is possible is if EVERY school in Arab countries stop teaching their children to hate Jews and Israel.

After this generation of terrorists is dead, we have another wave of them coming.

Did you declare a Jihad on him yet??

The plight of those who insult Islam - and the very existence of Israel is clearly considered an insult - reveals much about the difficulty Israel faces in trying to find a peaceful solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict.
In 1989 Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa or death sentence against Salman Rushdie - once a Muslim but now an atheist - for having the audacity to write what he believes to be the truth about his former religion and its oppressive culture. Fittingly it was Khomeini, not Rushdie, who died in 1989.
As recently as 2005 Khomeini's successor, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, reaffirmed the death sentence claiming only the issuer may rescind it.
How convenient.
Many Muslims, perhaps even most, reject the fatwa and Rushdie is still alive but Iran's Revolutionary Guards have declared that the death sentence on him is still valid and, despite their having promised to take no action against Rushdie - a promise made to reestablish diplomatic relations with Britain, he still receives a "sort of Valentine's card" from Iran each year on February 14th letting him know the country has not forgotten the vow to kill him.
The Islamists still have all the justification they need to carry out their heinous mission.
Salman Rushdie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iranians are persians.
you are a bigot.

Iranians are Muslims just like their Arab cousins when it comes to bigotry I'm just not in your league.
I notice like BecauseIknowSquat you have completely avoided comment on the subject matter of this thread.

yes, they can.

can the israeli/jewish world coexist with the muslim/arab world?

bigotry...assuming the worst, i dusagree with maybe 9.000.000 zioist jews and perhaps as many zionist gentiles. you, on the other hand, seem to have a major hatred directed at 1,500,000,000 muslims. you got me almost 170 to 1.

Last edited:
The Islamic Shariah reality is built on fascism, apartheid, terror, oppression, persecution, theft, lies, and murder.

Which is totally foreign to humanity, morals and cultural values.

iranians are persians.
you are a bigot.

yes, they can.

bigotry...assuming the worst, i dusagree with maybe 9.000.000 zioist jews and perhaps as many zionist gentiles. you, on the other hand, seem to have a major hatred directed at 1,500,000,000 muslims. you got me almost 170 to 1.
Jews / Israelis are not the only group that Muslims cannot coexist with. Muslims are currently at war and murdering just about every religious and non Muslim ethnic group across the world. DOH! Did I even have to point out the obvious to this Nazi retard?

iranians are persians.
you are a bigot.

yes, they can.

Your numbers and your opinion of me are simply assumptions and, as Because already noted, there is a large degree of peaceful coexistence between Israel's Jewish and non-Jewish citizens. Obviously Israel's Jews can get along with their religious minorities.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, and that explains perfectly why 20% of Israel's CITIZENS are non-Jews who aren't interested in living anywhere else but Israel.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

They are living in their homeland.

They prefer that it not be ruled by Israel.

Last edited:

Did you declare a Jihad on him yet??
Gonna drive thru his yard today, right up to his front door and inform him that I am turning my dog loose on his dog. Old Fang is always hungry. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow, he was an alligator.

Forum List

Back