Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

They had pacts. And are united against Israel. You try to make it sound like middle eastern Christians support Israel. They blame your people for killing Jesus. And don't get me started with how non Jewish Arabs are fingernails of a Jew or animals
Pacts? Like the many that Mohammad the caravan robber violated in the name of Islam? Ha ha ha!

Nope pacts of agreement. And the Jews thought they would break it and invade it Muslims during the middle of the pact. Ha Ha Ha! Wasn't a good idea
Ha Ha Ha, it sure is amusing to hear the Muslim version of what allegedly happened!!! Meanwhile, BecauseIKnow was just born too late or he could have helped Mohammed and his gang check to see if the young women were virgins or not before deciding who to murder. However, he is still in luck since in the Iranian prisons, the young women are raped by the guards the night before they are killed. This way they are not virgins any more and it is quite OK to kill them.

Would it really have been too much to act like a grown up for once and say you actually had to let soak in what he said and that you would come back with your opinion? And, by the way, a sick person is a young teenage guy who runs home from school and spends his free time on message boards instead of having friends who are his contemporaries. Have you seen the school psychologist yet to find out what your problem is?

I must be sick :D:lol:
Well actually there has to be something wrong with you if you don't interact after school with your contemporaries but prefer to get on a message board every day with people who are even old enough to be your grandfather or even great great uncle. Maybe in your latter years, you will regret what you have missed out on.

:lol:

Pacts? Like the many that Mohammad the caravan robber violated in the name of Islam? Ha ha ha!

Nope pacts of agreement. And the Jews thought they would break it and invade it Muslims during the middle of the pact. Ha Ha Ha! Wasn't a good idea
Ha Ha Ha, it sure is amusing to hear the Muslim version of what allegedly happened!!! Meanwhile, BecauseIKnow was just born too late or he could have helped Mohammed and his gang check to see if the young women were virgins or not before deciding who to murder. However, he is still in luck since in the Iranian prisons, the young women are raped by the guards the night before they are killed. This way they are not virgins any more and it is quite OK to kill them.

:lol: you crazy animal. Quit using Christians as if they are animals to support your Zionist cause sicko.

:lol: you crazy animal. Quit using Christians as if they are animals to support your Zionist cause sicko.
Look who is calling someone a crazy animal. Do I run around murdering people in the name of a religion like your people do? And if you don't believe that the young women in the Iranian women are raped the night before they are murdered, find some Iranians like a Bahaii and ask him what is going on there. As for Christians, why not tell your fellow Muslims to leave them alone in Muslim countries. Do you think it is fun for that ailing Christian woman to be suffering in a Pakistani prison because her Muslim neighbor alleged that the Christian woman committed blashemy. Do you think it is fun for the Christian pastors stuck in the Iranian prisons? Do you think it is fun for the Christians being blown up in their churches in Nigeria lately ? By the way, even the Ahmadi Muslims aren't safe.
Twice cursed: Trials of being labelled an Ahmadi and a blasphemer – The Express Tribune

Look who is calling someone a crazy animal. Do I run around murdering people in the name of a religion like your people do? And if you don't believe that the young women in the Iranian women are raped the night before they are murdered, find some Iranians like a Bahaii and ask him what is going on there. As for Christians, why not tell your fellow Muslims to leave them alone in Muslim countries. Do you think it is fun for that ailing Christian woman to be suffering in a Pakistani prison because her Muslim neighbor alleged that the Christian woman committed blashemy. Do you think it is fun for the Christian pastors stuck in the Iranian prisons? Do you think it is fun for the Christians being blown up in their churches in Nigeria lately ? By the way, even the Ahmadi Muslims aren't safe.
Twice cursed: Trials of being labelled an Ahmadi and a blasphemer – The Express Tribune

And neither do i shithead. Christian women is free and the man got arrested for blasphemy.

And neither do i shithead. Christian women is free and the man got arrested for blasphemy.
Maybe not, but GW Bush did with his Crusade in Irak.

Don't you even have any sympathy for what this man had to go through just because he became an Ahmadi? Tell us why people aren't allowed to drop out of Islam and take up another religion if they so choose. By the way, when did Asia Bibi get released from prison? Video Section on Fight.tv - Watch Videos of Fights, fighters, interviews and more...

I guess by you calling me shithead really makes you feel like a big man now instead of the kid that you are, doesn't it? I wonder if your mother has to wash your mouth out with soap.

Don't you even have any sympathy for what this man had to go through just because he became an Ahmadi? Tell us why people aren't allowed to drop out of Islam and take up another religion if they so choose. By the way, when did Asia Bibi get released from prison? Video Section on Fight.tv - Watch Videos of Fights, fighters, interviews and more...

I guess by you calling me shithead really makes you feel like a big man now instead of the kid that you are, doesn't it? I wonder if your mother has to wash your mouth out with soap.

Why can't you stay on the own topic you brought up? What a foolish guy.

He can't think straight when his Depends is full. He just wants to wallow.

He can't think straight when his Depends is full. He just wants to wallow.

He's fucked up in the head. That's a very random attack he made. Like the usual he can't argue at all.

They had pacts. And are united against Israel. You try to make it sound like middle eastern Christians support Israel. They blame your people for killing Jesus. And don't get me started with how non Jewish Arabs are fingernails of a Jew or animals

Apparently you arent aware of the many promises and pacts your prophet violated in the name of Issssssslaaaaaam. He even created a clause called "Taquiah" for Muslims to LIE to non-Muslims in the name of Isssslaaaaaaam. Which is exactly what you are doing.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

Apparently you arent aware of the many promises and pacts your prophet violated in the name of Issssssslaaaaaam. He even created a clause called "Taquiah" for Muslims to LIE to non-Muslims in the name of Isssslaaaaaaam. Which is exactly what you are doing.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

Non believers refer to the pagans.

And there's no such thing as lying in Islamic law. Try again liar :cool:

Taqiyya is made by Shias and is a Shia thing to lie IF they are under threat, persecution or compulsion.

Muslim hating antisemetic nazi cocksucker. Try again :cool:

Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet you try to deceive thru proganda and off topic posts. It's known by Zionists.

Hasbara - SourceWatch

Don't try your Hasbara on us. He He He!

Non believers refer to the pagans. And there's no such thing as lying in Islamic law. Try again liar Taqiyya is made by Shias and is a Shia thing to lie IF they are under threat, persecution or compulsion. Muslim hating antisemetic nazi cocksucker. Try again
Le us not spoil the moment and enjoy the hadith, of course.

From the Hadith:

From Islamic Law:

Taqiyya is made by Shias and is a Shia thing to lie IF they are under threat, persecution or compulsion.

Yet you try to deceive thru proganda and off topic posts. It's known by Zionists.

Hasbara - SourceWatch

I guess BecauseIknow really thinks he is a big boy by using vulgarities when he is really just a kid trying to act grown up. Meanwhile, he is going to tell us why his fellow Muslims are busy murdering those which are considered non believers these days -- such as the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Christians and even Muslims of different sects. Just reading about the attacks of Muslims on each other, it makes one wonder if the Muslims can even co-exist with each other.

From the Hadith:

From Islamic Law:

Hasbara - SourceWatch

I guess BecauseIknow really thinks he is a big boy by using vulgarities when he is really just a kid trying to act grown up. Meanwhile, he is going to tell us why his fellow Muslims are busy murdering those which are considered non believers these days -- such as the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Christians and even Muslims of different sects. Just reading about the attacks of Muslims on each other, it makes one wonder if the Muslims can even co-exist with each other.

We don't see anything currently. But at least you tried the hasbara. :cool:

Hasbara - SourceWatch

Why not research about the Sunnis against the Ahmadi Muslims even in Great Britain now. You can't keep your hatred in Muslim countries but still carry on in countries where the Muslims were allowed to immigrate. By the way, isn't there a better way to punish someone than this?
http://indiawires.com/13271/news/state-news/hate-jihad-in-kerala-youth-set-ablaze-succumbs-to-burns/

Why not research about the Sunnis against the Ahmadi Muslims even in Great Britain now. You can't keep your hatred in Muslim countries but still carry on in countries where the Muslims were allowed to immigrate. By the way, isn't there a better way to punish someone than this?
http://indiawires.com/13271/news/state-news/hate-jihad-in-kerala-youth-set-ablaze-succumbs-to-burns/

Nothing between them. How many times do I have to tell you people don't think like you. :cool:

sunnis and shiites kill each other------their respective sluts tie bombs onto their whorish asses and bomb each others mosques

Forum List

Back