Can someone please try to find how many cops have been killed under Obama?

I tried using Google and yahoo. If someone can please try cause those two "great search engines" are really not giving me what I am asking for.

Here you go.....

Officer Down Memorial Page....

Thanks. That is same site I been posting from. Gun death 2016 goin up. We know that, unless it is to halt rest of year, hope so.

Quick look thru few randomn years don't show it crazy bad now, but 2016.

Yes....the anit police killings have seemed to ramp up...but actual stats may show otherwise.......

looked like 69

69 is total deaths YTD 2016. You have to change reload each year. More than 1/2 YTD are shot or ran over etc. Intentional

It is about 150 deaths per year under osama a
If you include accidents, illnesses, off duty deaths, etc. that is.
So is there a graph that shows if the trend is up or down?
Yes they have been posted. The trend is down. Even with the total population and number of police on the rise, total police deaths per year have been trending downwards. A chart reflecting the rate of that trend should be pretty dramatic.
I was referring to African-Americans.
Are there more or less Black folk being shot over the years.
Dramatically less over the last 2 1/2 decades.

Or are you talking about police shooting black people? Rates seem relatively unchanged during that same period.

Police-Killings2.jpg

I tried using Google and yahoo. If someone can please try cause those two "great search engines" are really not giving me what I am asking for.

Here you go.....

Officer Down Memorial Page....

Thanks. That is same site I been posting from. Gun death 2016 goin up. We know that, unless it is to halt rest of year, hope so.

Quick look thru few randomn years don't show it crazy bad now, but 2016.
If the pace stays the same, total deaths including accidents and illnesses will be less than 140. 5 months left in the year.

O'reilly just covered this....police shooting deaths 2015-2016 are up about 70%..........

An even more relevant subject

In 2004, Obama while speaking at the Democrat Convention said "We have a solemn obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they're going, to care for their families while they're gone, to tend to the soldiers upon their return, and to never ever go to war without enough troops to win the war and secure the peace" in reference to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In the spirit of that claim, here are some numbers:

*2,499 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan under Obama,
*At for 2,747 days. That's longer than Bush or any other President.
*Airstrikes in 7 countries. That's three more than Bush
*U.S. forces on the ground in three countries. That's one more than he inherited.

Obama didn't say he opposed war just "dumb wars". The one he called a necessary war, as noted, has resulted in more deaths under his command than Bush.

Yes they have been posted. The trend is down. Even with the total population and number of police on the rise, total police deaths per year have been trending downwards. A chart reflecting the rate of that trend should be pretty dramatic.

Yeah....wait till the end of his term......and into President Trumps first couple of years...
Yes if Trump wins the country might very well implode and death from all occupations may skyrocket.

No....he will simply clean up the mess created by obama.......

LIKE WHAT?
Sell more guns, more cop killings or making BLM bigger/stronger or ethnic cleansing or going to war........ GOOD JOB............. Tell me how he can clean this mess? When he cannot even unite his own party let alone unite a country.

Yeah....wait till the end of his term......and into President Trumps first couple of years...
Yes if Trump wins the country might very well implode and death from all occupations may skyrocket.

you can dream.

Sure:

imrs.php

That's going to change after this year, unfortunately.

But reasonable people can agree, violence in general has steadily dropped since 1981 so one would expect to see violence against cops also drop each year. With this year being an exception. And not one I would pin on Obama. He hasn't helped matters any, but he certainly hasn't said anything to lead anyone to believe that the POTUS is okaying killing cops.

you can dream.

Ho Ho except obammie whammie is the only idiot to actually invite the murderous scum to the WH.
Oh? What cop killer has been invited to the White House?
The ones yelling for dead cops of course.
Since the cops are dead, why would they care?

Sick puppy..View attachment 82183
Nope just fact.
The pain and loss are separate issues.
They have jack shit to do with the OP's bash Obama bullshit.
Besides the picture is staged , making it disingenuous.

An even more relevant subject

In 2004, Obama while speaking at the Democrat Convention said "We have a solemn obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they're going, to care for their families while they're gone, to tend to the soldiers upon their return, and to never ever go to war without enough troops to win the war and secure the peace" in reference to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In the spirit of that claim, here are some numbers:

*2,499 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan under Obama,
*At for 2,747 days. That's longer than Bush or any other President.
*Airstrikes in 7 countries. That's three more than Bush
*U.S. forces on the ground in three countries. That's one more than he inherited.

Obama didn't say he opposed war just "dumb wars". The one he called a necessary war, as noted, has resulted in more deaths under his command than Bush.
The queen of deflection pitches a fit!

Forum List

Back