Can someone please try to find how many cops have been killed under Obama?

How many Embassies were attacked under Bush?

Nice try, but Ambassador Stephens was the first US Ambassador to be killed during an attack on a US Embassy since 1979. And yet, that's not Obama's fault either. That one is on Hillary.
That's the myth anyway.

Not that I would doubt that our government would lie to us, but I've not heard any suggestions of anything different, and I worked in that field for years. It's pretty rare that an Ambassador is ever actually in any danger, usually they are pulled out before tings get to that point.

Nice try, but Ambassador Stephens was the first US Ambassador to be killed during an attack on a US Embassy since 1979. And yet, that's not Obama's fault either. That one is on Hillary.
That's the myth anyway.

Not that I would doubt that our government would lie to us, but I've not heard any suggestions of anything different, and I worked in that field for years. It's pretty rare that an Ambassador is ever actually in any danger, usually they are pulled out before tings get to that point.
I was buying it until you said I worked in the field for years.

That's the myth anyway.

I did, worked for the government for my entire career, I KNOW the government lies to the American people. I also know that they can't keep a secret worth a damn, if a US Ambassador were killed in action, the USG would be incapable of keeping that secret.

Just to be clear, not saying I was a US ambassador or anything, no I was a fairly low to mid level field agent all my career.

That's the myth anyway.

I did, worked for the government for my entire career, I KNOW the government lies to the American people. I also know that they can't keep a secret worth a damn, if a US Ambassador were killed in action, the USG would be incapable of keeping that secret.

Just to be clear, not saying I was a US ambassador or anything, no I was a fairly low to mid level field agent all my career.
Still not buying it.

An even more relevant subject

In 2004, Obama while speaking at the Democrat Convention said "We have a solemn obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they're going, to care for their families while they're gone, to tend to the soldiers upon their return, and to never ever go to war without enough troops to win the war and secure the peace" in reference to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In the spirit of that claim, here are some numbers:

*2,499 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan under Obama,
*At for 2,747 days. That's longer than Bush or any other President.
*Airstrikes in 7 countries. That's three more than Bush
*U.S. forces on the ground in three countries. That's one more than he inherited.

Obama didn't say he opposed war just "dumb wars". The one he called a necessary war, as noted, has resulted in more deaths under his command than Bush.
The queen of deflection pitches a fit!

Yet your posts didn't address the thread topic. Difference is you call mine diversion and will justify how yours is OK.

Seems the forum Obama dick sucker strikes again.

That's the myth anyway.

Still not buying it.

No one is surprised. When you have your head stuck so far up someone's ass as you do to the point that you could be twisted by your feet and brush the back of their teeth, you don't want to believe the truth.

That's the myth anyway.

Still not buying it.

I don't guess I particularly care.

In 2004, Obama while speaking at the Democrat Convention said "We have a solemn obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they're going, to care for their families while they're gone, to tend to the soldiers upon their return, and to never ever go to war without enough troops to win the war and secure the peace" in reference to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

*U.S. forces on the ground in three countries. That's one more than he inherited.

Obama didn't say he opposed war just "dumb wars". The one he called a necessary war, as noted, has resulted in more deaths under his command than Bush.

Yet your posts didn't address the thread topic. Difference is you call mine diversion and will justify how yours is OK.

More deflection .
The thread topic has been dismantled by other posters.

More deflection .

I addressed YOUR deflection and you cried like a little pussy. I see you used "the other guy did it" excuse. Be a man, coward and own up to your sad little existence. We both know it is. Why don't you admit it?

More deflection .

I addressed YOUR deflection and you cried like a little pussy. I see you used "the other guy did it" excuse. Be a man, coward and own up to your sad little existence. We both know it is. Why don't you admit it?
I did ? When was that?
The other guys did do it .
I'd be lying if I took credit for something I didn't do.
The only cowards here are the op and assclowns like you.

Name the people who were "yelling for dead cops" and then were invited to the White House.

Sorry. Doesn't work that way. Many BLM members were calling for dead cops. They weren't denounced by the leadership until pushed to do so. BLM is a terrorist group and they were invited to the WH. Obama has a history of inviting groups with terrorist ties to the WH.

I find many Liberals in this forum are sympathizers of terrorist groups. They are beneath contempt.

More deflection .

I did ? When was that?

Post #6
Thread topic is about police officers being killed. You posted something totally unrelated to it.

I didn't say other guys didn't do it. I said you ranted and raved about people doing something you did yourself.

The coward is you, pussy. How does it feel to know someone like me you think so lowly of is a better man than you'll ever be?

More deflection .

I did ? When was that?

Post #6
Thread topic is about police officers being killed. You posted something totally unrelated to it.

I didn't say other guys didn't do it. I said you ranted and raved about people doing something you did yourself.

The coward is you, pussy. How does it feel to know someone like me you think so lowly of is a better man than you'll ever be?
false and failed attempt at defection .
the thread topic had been dismantled by the time I decided to post .
and no dick head I was not totally unrelated .
the thread began as another in and endless series of bash Obama thread ,I injected something positive the president had done .
as always you went batshit.
there is no evidence of any ranting and raving of any kind by me in this thread ,or any other for that matter .
you are about to blow your colostomy bag in impotent rage.

More deflection .

I did ? When was that?

Post #6

false and failed attempt at defection .
the thread topic had been dismantled by the time I decided to post .
and no dick head I was not totally unrelated .
the thread began as another in and endless series of bash Obama thread ,I injected something positive the president had done .
as always you went batshit.
there is no evidence of any ranting and raving of any kind by me in this thread ,or any other for that matter .
you are about to blow your colostomy bag in impotent rage.

Keep thinking that, coward.

You can't inject something positive that SOB has done since he's done nothing positive.

If you keep pushing, you'll finally reach the back of Obama's teeth with you head so far up his black ass.

how would it be meaningfull to know how many cops got killed while obama was president, if you don t compare it to when Bush was president, or Reagean ?

cops get killed, its part of the job description.

if you don t want to be killed on the job, be a janitor

i wish cops got better trained and better paid, because they do risk their lifes to ensure the safety of all citizens

tax the top 10% more, pay who deserves it more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back