Trumps wife took from a song too...wow!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Melania Trump Might Have Just Rickrolled Everyone
But really.http://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2016-...ZlI3XmVo0sgw8pvNmCpJ_MU7CimJrz7Yg9xBYuk50-mlL
Melania Trump, wife of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, made headlines on the first night of the 2016 Republican National Convention when she delivered a speech that included portions plagiarized from a speech given by Michelle Obama in 2008.

But she might have also rickrolled everyone.

Rickrolling is a prank involving the 1987 music video for Rick Astley’s song “Never Gonna Give You Up.” When a user opens a link and unexpectedly sees this video playing, they’ve been rickrolled:

Seems like the only thing original that came out her mouth was the word Trump!!

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-get-rick-rolled-but-when-i-do-i-stay-and-listen-to-the-whole-song-9d97a5.jpg

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-izaac-you-just-got-rickroll-d-c3995a.jpg

Izaack Walton wroteThe Compleat Angler in 1653
The Compleat Angler has something in common with Lady Chatterley’s Lover: while many know the title, few have actually read it. Yet it’s the most frequently reprinted book in the English language after the Bible, so it obviously still has an audience.

Last edited:
Well, it's kinda understandable that she would put in some song lyrics to make her speech sound better.

I mean...................Herman Cain did an entire stanza of the Pokemon theme song in his exit speech. I wonder if he plays Pokemon Go now?

You can't blame her man. She was in this for the free money... she had no idea that eventually there'd be writing and reading comprehension required.

Pfffffffft! Five languages and she's a dolt? Come on.
Five languages and yes she is an idiot...she married Trump didn't she

Some of your posts indicate that she knows FIVE more languages than you know.

I'm only fluent in three. I admire her greatly.

You can't blame her man. She was in this for the free money... she had no idea that eventually there'd be writing and reading comprehension required.

Yet another attrative thing about Tiny Dancer.

I'm sure you do.

I'm sure you do.

English, Ukrainian and French. We're bilingual up here remember? Ukrainian from heritage and learning German because I am married to a German but also surrounded by many Mennonites who speak both high and low German.

Hey 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating and trust me by January I'm looking to try anything new. :) Languages interest me. Next up well that's if I can conquer German, I would love to learn Spanish.

I really admire Melania because of all the languages she knows English is extremely difficult to learn.

Sad part is she can read, write, and speak FIVE languages. You can't speak one well.

Forum List

Back